Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

• Please log in to reply
1619 replies to this topic

#811    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 02 April 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

Quite anticlimatical.

Spoiler

LOL im not sure if you are serious or not B?I have no doubt in my mind that we will see him again!Revenge in this post apocalyptic world,with a man hell bent on it such as the gov???No doubt we have not seen the last of him,the only end for him is certain death!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#812    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:10 AM

I bet he starts up a whole new town

Miss me?

#813    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,322 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

I just want to know why Andrea couldn't pick up the pliers at the same time she was talking to Milton. That was a bit over dramatic for my taste.

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#814    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,625 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:41 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 02 April 2013 - 10:10 AM, said:

I bet he starts up a whole new town

I agree he starts up a new town but it won't be anything like Woodbury.  I am guessing it is more like every bad actor within 250 square miles gathered together in one band under the leadership of the gov., terrorizing the countryside and and setting up a feudal kingdom.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#815    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 317 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

Pretty disappointed...but oh well, still wasn't bad.
Spoiler

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#816    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 02 April 2013 - 08:09 AM, said:

LOL im not sure if you are serious or not B?I have no doubt in my mind that we will see him again!Revenge in this post apocalyptic world,with a man hell bent on it such as the gov???No doubt we have not seen the last of him,the only end for him is certain death!
agreed, I'm sure the gov will be back with more people with a vengence,but now ricks group has expanded at least. More people= more security

#817    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 02 April 2013 - 08:09 AM, said:

I would say both, because it may be the intents of the writers that the Gov disappear for like a season only to make his dramatic reappearance later just like Merrill did. Maybe next season is going to focus entirely on Rick's expanded group and perhaps new unforeseen difficulties.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#818    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,625 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

View PostHimawari69, on 02 April 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

agreed, I'm sure the gov will be back with more people with a vengence,but now ricks group has expanded at least. More people= more security

Yeah but there seemed to be a lot of children and elderly.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#819    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

View PostMerc14, on 02 April 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

Yeah but there seemed to be a lot of children and elderly.
they can teach the children how to protect themselves and handle a gun ( Carl is a good shooter so far and he's a kid) the elderly people can train how to camp it will be easier since no running around is involved. They will find a way eventually, the only problem would be that they are going to need more food and supplies

#820    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,625 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:43 PM

Carl's pint sized psychos of the apocalypse. :w00t:

#821    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

My guess is that the governor will show up for the mid-season finale.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#822    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:04 PM

Warning -- huge spoilers and some of which may still be impending for future episodes of the television program.

IIRC, in the comic book
Spoiler

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#823    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 01 April 2013 - 03:59 PM, said:

Nice episode, lots of action, and a lot of surprises.  The governor is now certifiable.  But as good as it was:

Spoiler

In any case, I'm looking forward to whenever season 4 comes out, and in the meantime am going to content myself with Game of Thrones :yes:

I am still unsure when we stop using the spoilers, I guess a few may not still have caught up yet, so I am going to take the safe road.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#824    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

Priceless

http://geektyrant.co...it-tv-show.html

Miss me?

#825    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 3,108 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

So what was everyones feelings about
Spoiler

Edited by Paranoid Android, 04 April 2013 - 07:08 AM.
Added Spoiler tags

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users