Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ouija Board , Planchette moves on its own..

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#1    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:18 AM

Found this video , not sure if it has been posted , if so , I am sorry.......I have input on this later , want to see skeptics and believers responses......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#2    Disbeliever

Disbeliever

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 235 posts

• "I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarius and we're skeptical."
    Arthur C. Clarke

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:30 AM

Now that is very interesting... Anyone have any ideas how they could have pulled that off?

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" – Epicurus

#3    Sevastiel

Sevastiel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

• "Know what is before you and what is hidden shall be revealed" - JC

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:41 AM

View PostDisbeliever, on 28 October 2010 - 01:30 AM, said:

Now that is very interesting... Anyone have any ideas how they could have pulled that off?

It didn't actually pause at the "I" in LISA.
Makes me think it's scripted.

As far as the manipulation part...good question.
Feels like the footage is fast forwarded somehow.

Now is not the time.

#4    Disbeliever

Disbeliever

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Arthur C. Clarke

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:45 AM

View PostSevastiel, on 28 October 2010 - 01:41 AM, said:

It didn't actually pause at the "I" in LISA.
Makes me think it's scripted.

As far as the manipulation part...good question.
Feels like the footage is fast forwarded somehow.

Yes, I thought the same thing. I noticed too that it really didn't stop at I. Maybe because the Planchette is raised off the bored by little nubs, you could tie some string to it and there is someone off to the side pulling it. Maybe?   :unsure:

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" – Epicurus

#5    emberlake

emberlake

quinquagenarian

• 1,525 posts

• "Not all the folklore of fairies & nature-folks are Celtic, Sidhe, Disney or Bro Grimms." ~ ember

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:46 AM

:unsure2: That's really curious stuff. Thanks for sharing that video.  
I've no idea how they would pull it off, but I look forward to reading other members ideas on how it could be done.

:)
"Why would you want to be normal? Normal is boring. Nobody remembers normal people." ~ Bracket
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan of William Blanchard: His music makes my soul sing!
:)

#6    psychoticmike

psychoticmike

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:15 AM

View PostDisbeliever, on 28 October 2010 - 01:45 AM, said:

Yes, I thought the same thing. I noticed too that it really didn't stop at I. Maybe because the Planchette is raised off the bored by little nubs, you could tie some string to it and there is someone off to the side pulling it. Maybe?   :unsure:

no, if somebody was pulling it with a string it would not look so perfect, you know what i mean? like it wouldn't point directly at one of the letters like it did, if it was pulled by string, unless they recorded them doing it a million times and finally got it perfect, and edited it, which i think is the most likely, the only other explanation for this, is that they moved it mentally, you know psychically, sounds crazy but you can move things with your mind, you mind basically creates your outer reality, i have experienced this and so has one of my friends, i really don't think this has anything to do with spirits or ghosts or any of that bull. i think our minds are directly responsible for a lot of the supposed paranormal encounters and happenings.

#7    Disbeliever

Disbeliever

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Arthur C. Clarke

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:19 AM

View Postpsychoticmike, on 28 October 2010 - 02:15 AM, said:

no, if somebody was pulling it with a string it would not look so perfect, you know what i mean? like it wouldn't point directly at one of the letters like it did, if it was pulled by string, unless they recorded them doing it a million times and finally got it perfect, and edited it, which i think is the most likely, the only other explanation for this, is that they moved it mentally, you know psychically, sounds crazy but you can move things with your mind, you mind basically creates your outer reality, i have experienced this and so has one of my friends, i really don't think this has anything to do with spirits or ghosts or any of that bull. i think our minds are directly responsible for a lot of the supposed paranormal encounters and happenings.

So ghosts and spirits are bull, but being able to move stuff with your mind isn't?  :blink:

#8    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:27 AM

Can't figure that one out... At first I thought it was a joint effort between the two but I don't know. Weird...

I had an experience once with a Ouiga board and for the planchet we used was a glass, I got a terrible shock threw my fingers and my fingers actually swelled up. It was years and years ago but I did have witnesses that I still know today.

Edited by Hatch, 28 October 2010 - 02:33 AM.

#9    Sevastiel

Sevastiel

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

• "Know what is before you and what is hidden shall be revealed" - JC

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:38 AM

View PostDisbeliever, on 28 October 2010 - 01:45 AM, said:

Funny you mention it.  I was thinking a good, light-weight fishing string could go undetected by the camera.  I've used it before in military training ops to rig up booby traps and triggers.  You can hardly see it even when you know where it's at and trying.

Now is not the time.

#10    Disbeliever

Disbeliever

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 235 posts

Arthur C. Clarke

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:53 AM

View PostSevastiel, on 28 October 2010 - 02:38 AM, said:

Funny you mention it.  I was thinking a good, light-weight fishing string could go undetected by the camera.  I've used it before in military training ops to rig up booby traps and triggers.  You can hardly see it even when you know where it's at and trying.

That's what I was thinking. My husband is in the military and he has brought some of that stuff home before, it's quite interesting string.

#11    rassy

rassy

Stealth Ninja »«

• 1,210 posts

• perception is not my reality

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:40 AM

It seems to me that when they try the second time, the person on the right's fingers move just before the planchette does. It also seems that when the planchette moves on it's own, it's exactly the same way both times. I feel this video is a hoax, but how they could have accomplished that, I have no idea.

edited to add:
Oh, there's another new thread here that discusses this very video and explains how it was made, and why.
UM thread link

Edited by rassy, 28 October 2010 - 05:03 AM.

Check out my new Website!

Posted Image

#12    AgentScully

AgentScully

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:08 AM

Post deleted  ^_^

Edited by AgentScully, 28 October 2010 - 05:11 AM.

#13    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:12 AM

View Postrassy, on 28 October 2010 - 04:40 AM, said:

It seems to me that when they try the second time, the person on the right's fingers move just before the planchette does. It also seems that when the planchette moves on it's own, it's exactly the same way both times. I feel this video is a hoax, but how they could have accomplished that, I have no idea.

edited to add:
Oh, there's another new thread here that discusses this very video and explains how it was made, and why.
UM thread link

Rassy Posted Image

That is my thread also....I made that thread from a story I found , than after posting , I watched the video and decided to post it.....I was hoping we could get some more responses before I blew the whistle.....Posted Image

Glad you found that thread though , good job......

Everyone , check out that thread, it is not how or why they did that Ouija thing....It is how it was found , and not investigated ( people jumped to conclusions , and these people are supposed to be "experts" ) that makes the story so good.......You will like it , and you will never watch " Fact or Faked" again after you read it :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#14    laffing1

laffing1

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• "Sometimes the only way out, is through."- Swampman

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:41 AM

AAaaawww! and I had my theory all typed up too! Oh well.

#15    WORKING CLASS AL

WORKING CLASS AL

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:01 AM

It looks like the cat with the big ol' forearms is moving the planchette, notice how his arms kinda move just a little before the thing-a-ma-bobby does?  He is also using two fingers on each hand...look at his hand/fingers as the planchette starts to do its twist.

I am a huge believer, but I believe this one is HOKUM!

Let’s drink to the causes in your life:
Your Family, your Friends, the Union , your Wife

“ Boys on the dock”
The Dropkick Murphys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users