Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ouija board planchette movement

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:38 AM

linked-image
Click here to watch video - 01:53s

Some friends film a Ouija Board session in which the planchette allegedly moves on its own.

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:31 PM

View PostUM-Bot, on 01 November 2010 - 10:38 AM, said:

Posted Image
Click here to watch video - 01:53s

Some friends film a Ouija Board session in which the planchette allegedly moves on its own.

This topic( on another thread) was started October 27th , and is 6 pages long now , it has been solved :)

Here it is......   Planchette moves by itself

Edited by Sakari, 01 November 2010 - 04:31 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#3    Hasham

Hasham

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:16 PM

wow! that **** is real........and so is sarcasm

Edited by Hasham, 02 November 2010 - 10:16 PM.

#4    Alternative Delirium

Alternative Delirium

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:06 PM

I find it hilarious that the board says Pazuzu at the top. There's even a picture of the demonic statue in the center. Completely awesome.

#5    Carrie White

Carrie White

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• What do you want this to say?

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:09 PM

Obviously faked. Even their acting sucks. You can tell it's a magnet becausehe won't show what's under the planchet, and when the guy sets it down at the end the tip moves slightly toward the X again.

#6    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 05 November 2010 - 08:46 PM

View PostSakari, on 01 November 2010 - 04:31 PM, said:

This topic( on another thread) was started October 27th , and is 6 pages long now , it has been solved :)

Here it is......   Planchette moves by itself

Above is for those that start to type in a guess.....HINT....NO NEED TOO IT IS SOLVED...

View Postpea, on 05 November 2010 - 07:09 PM, said:

Obviously faked. Even their acting sucks. You can tell it's a magnet becausehe won't show what's under the planchet, and when the guy sets it down at the end the tip moves slightly toward the X again.

Look above , that was about 3 replies above yours......Here is the link again...  planchette solved

On You Tube there is a viral video called This footage has enjoyed over 85,000 views. In this clip, two people are playing with a homemade Ouija board, when the planchette spells out the name "Lisa." Suddenly, the planchette moves across the board, seemingly of its own accord, to rest on the letter "X." The participants appear scared and jerk their hands off the planchette. They attempt the reading one last time, again the planchette moves by itself, and the frightened participants end the session promptly. They gently accuse each other of "pushing" the planchette, as does a third, unseen camera person in the background, but they all staunchly deny any trickery was involved. To demonstrate that there are no magnets or wires involved the camera person films below and above the Ouija board. Fact or faked?

The video was actually created by skeptics. Produced by the (RMPRS), the video was part of a promotional gimmick for a TV project called Colorado X. This is the significance of the planchette moving back to the "X". But the planchette wasn't moved by spirits, demons or even the ideomotor effect. It was moved by string.

In the viewer comments section, one may read a range of theories to explain the phenomenon, with very few skeptical explanations.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#7    Victor_V.Vector

Victor_V.Vector

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 04:49 AM

I had the planchette to move solely by will.  :o  I would will it to move in configurations over the entire surface of the board (not just onto alphabets.) Also I then willed the planchette onto alphabets that I chose it to stop on.  It was never difficult to do this.  It ocurred as the result of mere thought. :unsure:   This way I could confirm that the other person was not pushing it, as I was NOT pushing it.  This is accomplished by some sort of electrical/magnetic field of the brain.  Why/how this does occur needs thorough scientific examination instead of atuomatic rejection. :yes:

Edited by Victor_V.Vector, 08 November 2010 - 04:55 AM.

#8    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,567 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:16 PM

View PostVictor_V.Vector, on 08 November 2010 - 04:49 AM, said:

I had the planchette to move solely by will.  :o  I would will it to move in configurations over the entire surface of the board (not just onto alphabets.) Also I then willed the planchette onto alphabets that I chose it to stop on.  It was never difficult to do this.  It ocurred as the result of mere thought. :unsure:   This way I could confirm that the other person was not pushing it, as I was NOT pushing it.  This is accomplished by some sort of electrical/magnetic field of the brain.  Why/how this does occur needs thorough scientific examination instead of atuomatic rejection. :yes:

Do you have any thing to verify this with?.......If you can still do this , do you know you have a Million $$$ waiting for you?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#9    Nitty

Nitty

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:09 AM

Hmm,well heh I may have like 10 people all insulting or ridiculing me,but can't say since one wasn't there to see if there was a magnet.So therefore could it be fake even though we aren't absolutely sure? But merely an opinion.

#10    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:24 PM

It looks edited to me for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users