Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tell The Truth

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:02 AM

In this game, you have to tell an extremely exaggerated story (basically lie) about something that has really happened to you. Other members have to figure out what the real story is. The way they do this is by asking questions, but members can only ask one question at a time, which has to be answered truthfully. The thing is that you can't ask a question that will eliminate a large chunk of the story (like asking "did the part in the gingerbread house really happen?"), just basically chip away at the tale. Once a member believes they have enough info, they can then tell their version of what they think really happened, or they can just try it out right from the beginning. If somebody's version of the story is close enough in your opinion, they "win". The thing is that if somebody's story really is close enough to the real one, you have to admit it.

There doesn't have to be any order to this, like you don't have to have one member tell a story at a time. Anybody can write a story and wait for questions, just quote the story you want to figure out and ask away. Even though it says the person who picks the real story "wins" above, there are no real winners. You just win that particular story and questions for it end. This thread wont end once someone figures out a story, just keep telling stories, asking questions and finding out the truth.

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,244 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:30 AM

you are telling the truth?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users