Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aliens in the NASA Archives

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,596 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:59 AM

View PostHazzard, on 08 November 2010 - 10:07 PM, said:

How?... if hit by a blast from the shuttles 12 primary maneuvering thrusters.

View Postmcrom901, on 08 November 2010 - 10:47 PM, said:

so are you suggesting the aftereffects of the thruster firings were after a good 6 n half hours????

since you did not respond here... i'll have to increase the bar to +8 hrs now....  ^_^

the actual report mentions a +2hrs difference re the 'flight plan' data...

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://ntrs.nasa.gov..._1996097234.pdf

:geek:

#62    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,596 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 12:05 PM

View PostUniversal Sight, on 09 November 2010 - 05:45 AM, said:

Not sure what your looking for but this is about all i can provide to "debunk" this part of the debate regarding those 2 objects at least.

cheers... no worries.... :tu:

View PostUniversal Sight, on 09 November 2010 - 05:45 AM, said:

Now, lets see you try the same thing VERIFYING that what YOU see are in fact "extraterrestrial" in origin?  Fair enough?

hmmmmm..... here....

Posted Image

Posted Image

#63    zenfahr

zenfahr

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts
  • Location:Center of my universe.... which is located in a bunker in New Mexico.

• "The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn from the Crow"
    -Nobody

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:04 PM

View PostSakari, on 08 November 2010 - 12:46 AM, said:

I still can not figure out why people think the Government is hiding anything , why would they?....And do not say mass panic , that is a crock.
What? how old are you?  do not say mass panic? why because you want another reason?  Dude mass frickin panic. I dont care that you talked to your ma and pa about it, they are not the end all.  People would flip out.  one, god did not create you, and therefore you are not the center of the universe.  Two,  people (alot of people) believe in god, that is a huge population, they will flip and they will not buy therefore no more economny.dont site the economy. do you have a job, do you pay child support, do you pay health insurance? sure you may think the govern't has lost control, that is because you do not watch the news. They are in control (the man) People here rely on their govern't to fix everything.  They believe. Even when things get ruff. And who are they anyway, why are they here? Did you see the fourth kind? (i know its fabricated) but now all those stories would now be true... would you welcome them with open arms? three, (america)we just now came to terms with race, barely, add a new one to the mix, one that is cooler, smarter, quicker and faster. we would get over what they looked like real fast, and it would all quickly fall back to number one one. me. (i already dont like them) so what is to keep jethro, the bloods, the crips, from shooting their guns at them? And control. ever think that the govern't might be feeding us this ufo stuff to keep our attention away from other things? think about it.  now they lose control in a big way. Open your eyes. Just because you would accept them, does not not mean everyone else would.

.....Im NOT here.....

My Art Gallery

#64    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,278 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:15 PM

View Postzenfahr, on 09 November 2010 - 04:04 PM, said:

What? how old are you?  do not say mass panic? why because you want another reason?  Dude mass frickin panic. I dont care that you talked to your ma and pa about it, they are not the end all.  People would flip out.  one, god did not create you, and therefore you are not the center of the universe.  Two,  people (alot of people) believe in god, that is a huge population, they will flip and they will not buy therefore no more economny.dont site the economy. do you have a job, do you pay child support, do you pay health insurance? sure you may think the govern't has lost control, that is because you do not watch the news. They are in control (the man) People here rely on their govern't to fix everything.  They believe. Even when things get ruff. And who are they anyway, why are they here? Did you see the fourth kind? (i know its fabricated) but now all those stories would now be true... would you welcome them with open arms? three, (america)we just now came to terms with race, barely, add a new one to the mix, one that is cooler, smarter, quicker and faster. we would get over what they looked like real fast, and it would all quickly fall back to number one one. me. (i already dont like them) so what is to keep jethro, the bloods, the crips, from shooting their guns at them? And control. ever think that the govern't might be feeding us this ufo stuff to keep our attention away from other things? think about it.  now they lose control in a big way. Open your eyes. Just because you would accept them, does not not mean everyone else would.
Why should all thsoe things automatically follow from each other? Why, for instance, would this be proof that God did not create us, and so we are not the centre of the universe? And supposing that every single believer (religious believer, that is) in the (presumably just in the) US, has their belief completely crushed by this, why would they then immediately stop shopping? Would they all take to the hills?  It is an interesting observation about race, though, to be sure; it is interesting to compare what might happen with what did happen after the White Man discovered North and South America, for instance.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#65    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:38 PM

it's been my experience that nearly ever person I've spoken to has been excited about the possibility of life in our universe, meeting aliens, and possible re-enacting an episode or two of Star Trek.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#66    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

View PostHazzard, on 08 November 2010 - 10:07 PM, said:

How?... if hit by a blast from the shuttles 12 primary maneuvering thrusters.

That would be the first sceen when we see a flash of light and particles/debris "changing directions".. right?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#67    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,596 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:34 PM

View Post747400, on 09 November 2010 - 04:15 PM, said:

Why should all thsoe things automatically follow from each other? Why, for instance, would this be proof that God did not create us, and so we are not the centre of the universe? And supposing that every single believer (religious believer, that is) in the (presumably just in the) US, has their belief completely crushed by this, why would they then immediately stop shopping? Would they all take to the hills?  It is an interesting observation about race, though, to be sure; it is interesting to compare what might happen with what did happen after the White Man discovered North and South America, for instance.

they started cloning hybrids in under-ocean bases, which were located inside the bermuda triangle... n btw, usos are being operated from easter islands; pls... the eskimos shouldn't smell a thing here.... :wacko:

Posted Image

#68    ufoscan

ufoscan

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:50 PM

View Postzenfahr, on 09 November 2010 - 04:04 PM, said:

Did you see the fourth kind? (i know its fabricated) but now all those stories would now be true...

Never mind ""Fourth Kind"... Did you see "Skyline" ???  :w00t:

And ..."Monsters" ???

One thing I've learned from the above:  Aliens particularly enjoy crushing cars and trucks !  :rolleyes:

#69    Universal Sight

Universal Sight

Psychic Spy

• 1,041 posts

• Nature doesnt have a language.... but its talking to us all the time

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:40 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 09 November 2010 - 12:05 PM, said:

hmmmmm..... here....

Posted Image

Posted Image

This could be a possible design of terrestrial craft easily.

Stanton Friedman- "But absence of evidence is not evidence for the absence of evidence. <--- WHAT?!

#70    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

• 23,278 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:29 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 09 November 2010 - 12:05 PM, said:

hmmmmm..... here....

Posted Image

Posted Image
I reckonit's a Secret Military Project. There's a lot of them about.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#71    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,774 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:38 PM

Whoa , take a chill pill , put on your tinfoil hat....Hang tight.....

What? how old are you?

44 Years old.

do not say mass panic? why because you want another reason? Dude mass frickin panic

I would say minor panic , and I guess you would be one of them.

People would flip out. one, god did not create you, and therefore you are not the center of the universe. Two, people (alot of people) believe in god, that is a huge population, they will flip and they will not buy therefore no more economny.

Talk to religious people about it....Most , if not all , ( The Roman Catholic Church for one ) will tell you " No one said God did not create life elsewhere " ......So , no , they would not panic , they would say God has created life elsewhere also , and oh , how powerful he is...

sure you may think the govern't has lost control, that is because you do not watch the news.

No , it is because I have been living it , and been paying taxes and voting for 26 years ( paying taxes longer) , and it is a fact.

They are in control (the man) People here rely on their govern't to fix everything.

Who do you think elected officials are?.....They are " The People"....I do not think you understand Democracy.I have not asked them for anything , yet.....And , they are voted in to do their jobs , which right now , would be " fixing everything"...You do not want them to do their jobs that they were elected for?

Even when things get ruff.

????????

And who are they anyway, why are they here?

Are "they" even here?

Did you see the fourth kind? (i know its fabricated) but now all those stories would now be true

It is a movie , why would it become reality?.....If "they" are visiting , they could have blown us off of the map by now....And if "they" are visiting , they have shown no hostile moves at all......Be positive Negative Nancy.

... would you welcome them with open arms?

I would try to say hello....

three, (america)we just now came to terms with race, barely, add a new one to the mix, one that is cooler, smarter, quicker and faster. we would get over what they looked like real fast, and it would all quickly fall back to number one one.

First capitalise " America "......We have not come to terms with race , some have , not all....Add a new one to the mix?....You watch to many movies , if "they" have been visiting , I highly doubt they would come here to get Social Security....Or by Houses and Condo's.....Coneheads was a movie.

me. (i already dont like them)

you know "them"?

so what is to keep jethro, the bloods, the crips, from shooting their guns at them?

I don't think " they " would be coming here for "turf" wars.....Gangs are busy enough shooting each other.

And control. ever think that the govern't might be feeding us this ufo stuff to keep our attention away from other things?

What , the economy?......Oh God , I forgot how horrible it is , because I was so busy with the Government feeding me with "UFO Stuff"..........What?

think about it. now they lose control in a big way.

I have thought about it , they would gain more "control" as you call it....Someone needs to be in charge , and people would expect that.

Open your eyes. Just because you would accept them, does not not mean everyone else would.

My eyes are open.....You are just not seeing 20/20 ......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#72    zenfahr

zenfahr

Psychic Spy

• 1,599 posts
  • Location:Center of my universe.... which is located in a bunker in New Mexico.

• "The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn from the Crow"
    -Nobody

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:15 PM

Think I am seeing 20/20. The government has control.  Economy aside, all you have to do is drive down the street, and see it. Cars stop on red, go on green. There is a sense of law and order. People (most) follow the law of the land. I understand that you have talked to some religious people. But there are many many others out there that share many different religious views.  And many are uneducated. (how many people out there actually believe that Obama is a muslim, and not an actual citizen) As they say, Humans alone have common sense, on the mass they lose their mind. And yes people losing thier faith would infact harm the economy. Heck cloudy weather can cause depression, which harms the economy.  Many people now even belive that 2012 will be the end of the world? Now we have ufos? That would cement that view. It does not take much to cause strife. When Rodney King got beat, it started a riot in the streets. Nobody cared what the real issue was, they (blacks, white, latinos)just wanted to take it to the streets. And yes I do believe that the government does divert our attention.  you create a top secret missle, jet, spyplane or whatever. Its easier to have the masses believe what they see is a UFO.  In fact, they would rather people go and investigate ufos rather than what they are really doing.  Now look at all the movies out.  Do they show peaceful understanding ETs? hardly. They show ufos attacking.  Its a fallacy to think that just because ufo's have advanced tech, that they could just wipe us out with out us even seeing them.  if they did that what good would the planet be? Our resources would be tainted.  No they would come down, and take us out one on one. So with our "education" of aliens... we see them attacking us, and abducting us.  real or not.  The people would see "them" as a threat.

.....Im NOT here.....

My Art Gallery

#73    zenfahr

zenfahr

Psychic Spy

• 1,599 posts

-Nobody

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:20 PM

View Post747400, on 09 November 2010 - 04:15 PM, said:

No those things dont actually have to follow each other.  But people are fickle the economy is worse.  Try this... retorical of course.... People lose faith in god and jesus, what would that do to Christmas? Easter?

.....Im NOT here.....

My Art Gallery

#74    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,774 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 November 2010 - 02:50 AM

View Postzenfahr, on 09 November 2010 - 10:15 PM, said:

(how many people out there actually believe that Obama is a muslim, and not an actual citizen)

Definitely have to agree with that , good point.....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#75    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

• 23,278 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 07:56 AM

View Postzenfahr, on 09 November 2010 - 10:20 PM, said:

No those things dont actually have to follow each other.  But people are fickle the economy is worse.  Try this... retorical of course.... People lose faith in god and jesus, what would that do to Christmas? Easter?
If you mean what effect would it have economically, I suspect it would make no difference at all. Christmas and Easter as we know them have very, very to do with religion, do they. If God was decided not to exist, I suspect it have barely perceptible impact on sales of XBoxes and chocolate eggs.  In fact, contact with extraterrestrial life would probably, I bet, lead to a whole new range of opportunities for games manufacturers.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users