Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Democratic National Convention

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1    gsr

gsr

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 262 posts

• Genesis 1
    1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Posted 30 July 2004 - 12:02 AM

Are any of the countries outside the US really looking at the DNC with any interest?  Who and why do you think so?

John 1:1 In the beggining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  2 The same was in the beginning with God.  3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Psalm 19:1  The heavens declare the Glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Acts 17:22 Then Paul stodd in the midst of Mars' hill and said, Ye ment of Athens, I percieve that in all things ye are too superstitious.  23 For I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an alter with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.  Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.  24 God that made the world and all theing therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwlleth not in temples made with hands; 25 Neither is worhipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

#2    Dancing_Dumplings

Dancing_Dumplings

broke.

• 2,653 posts

• <3 Ti amo Eva <3

Posted 30 July 2004 - 12:06 AM

Oh dear lord dont even get me started on that thingy! RAWR!!
*lives in boston and is sooooo pissed*
now i know they are alll scared  bout terrorism and stuff....but they took all the trash cans...news paper boxes...and mail boxes off the streets...
ok so maybe thats understandable....but what about this...
they can have a HUGE concert of the Boston Pops on a local college campus complete w/ fireworks for people...but they shut down all the public freakin swimming pools!!! i mean COME ON!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRR!!!!
*grumbles to go get another blue raspberry slurpee* *grumbles* i need more sugar...... disgust.gif

Edited by Anti_girl17, 30 July 2004 - 12:07 AM.

Memories frozen in time...
^all of my personal photos. Everything I want you to see. Nothing more, nothing less.^

#3    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 30 July 2004 - 12:10 AM

If you check "Fort boston" and "Free Specch Cages" threads, you'll see i am looking at the situation with deep interest.

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#4    KindredSpirt4125

KindredSpirt4125

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 12:22 AM

I live in the U.S. and I'm watching it right now.  Well, I'm watching The O'Reilly Factor, and he's covering it.  You sure can learn a lot from it about the candidates and what they actually believe.

#5    DC09

DC09

Poltergeist

• 2,458 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:03 AM

I don't think anyone inside the US watching or caring.  rolleyes.gif  

#6    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:27 AM

I have been following the US election, for the simple reason that the result impacts on the rest of the planet.  The office of US president is the most powerful on earth.

As far as the event goes, seeing the Clintons the other day cast the two current rivals in a very poor light.

And right now, with the world appearing, at times, like a powder keg, that's a touch worrying.

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#7    Dancing_Dumplings

Dancing_Dumplings

broke.

• 2,653 posts

• <3 Ti amo Eva <3

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:28 AM

lol oh im watchin....just not caring lol tongue.gif

^all of my personal photos. Everything I want you to see. Nothing more, nothing less.^

#8    Dancing_Dumplings

Dancing_Dumplings

broke.

• 2,653 posts

• <3 Ti amo Eva <3

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:30 AM

You sure can learn a lot from it about the candidates and what they actually believe.

ya but some people could lie bout what they believe in...the win the election...then end up screwing over the US again....
not sayin that any1s done that lol cuz i really dont know...but its a thought tongue.gif

#9    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,812 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:30 AM

Whens Kerry's speech?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#10    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:57 PM

Yes, I think the world is watching; it's a matter of survival. That is very interesting about the mail and garbage.

It really is a scary world, now.

Edited by Babs, 30 July 2004 - 02:58 PM.

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#11    BurnSide

BurnSide

Through the Looking Glass

• 25,390 posts

• “Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you.”

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:14 PM

I ain't following along cause why bother. No matter the outcome, nothings going to change in that wacky country.  

#12    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:42 PM

grin2.gif We think others have wacky countries.

Henry David Thoreau...

#13    CatAstrofix

CatAstrofix

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 280 posts

• There is no truth, just perceptions.

Posted 30 July 2004 - 07:31 PM

Lets say, that if I use any public media I'm forced to follow what happens around the parties and election in US. It's in tv and newspapers all the time. So, I try to enjoy the show. I guess it's just as good as any american sitcom.  tongue.gif  

#14    seventh_son

seventh_son

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

• When you see the light at the end of the tunnel you're about to be hit by a train!!!

Posted 02 August 2004 - 10:28 PM

I assure you it's being closely watched in the middle East!  The middle eastern TV
networks devoted 4 hours every night to the convention.  I'd call that interest!!!

Attached Files

Angels offer ‘unconditional love’ – they set no rules, no standards to be fulfilled. Angels are here for us this instant, loving and guiding, giving us the support we need to move onwards and upwards towards spiritual enlightenment.
Margaret Neylon

#15    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 11:25 PM

Kerry got no 'bounce' from the convention. Bush is in the lead, coast to coast. original.gif  

Henry David Thoreau...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users