Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

glowing hands?


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    ph1llip

ph1llip

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2010

Posted 20 November 2010 - 12:44 PM

ok i don't know where else to turn.. first things first.. i have spent my life dealing with ghosts and paranormal experiences.. im not just some person asking what this is, i know full well what it is and what i've experienced.. my question is

how am i able to make my hands glow blue??

im a soldier in the U.S. army.. when i was in iraq on my first deployment i had been experiencing paranormal activity from 3 ghosts (not unusual, i've dealt with them my whole life) i don't know how it started, but i was able to put my hands close together (about 3 inches) and feel the push on my hands when i moved them together and the pull on them when i pulled them apart.. i began experimenting with it for a while while everyone was asleep and discovered it made a blue glowing ball, the ghosts seemed afraid of it. (good because one of the ghosts was an evil ass b**** lol) after a while i started clamping my hands together and my hands would  each turn into a blue glowing flame.. i didnt understand the connection between it and ghosts until one night..

i was alone at my fiances moms house, cleaning dishes when i felt that good ol' feeling of someone watching me.. i was infuriated.. i turned around and threw out my hand at the dark figure standing behind me. to my amazement, my one hand was already aflame; and when i struck out, the flame was thrown from my hand and at the figure and hit it.. the figure dissipated and ive never felt a dark presence in that house again.

could i really destroy demons?? i was shocked, but i must say i used it to my advantage.. ever since then if i fealt that i was in the presence of the dark and demonic i could make the 'energy' rush from my core and to my hands, igniting them.. ive moved into a new apartment and since then have noticed another demonic presence behind the ghost of a spanish woman, whose name starts with an 'A' (i whispered her name in some kind of a trance, i only remember the first initial) but anyways, i actively taunt the demon, daring to come out and show itsself..

this hasnt always been this way.. when i was first into harnessing this new energy i went on leave and on a vacation with my fiance and taunted a demon residing in our hotel (disneyland of all places heh.. dont stay in *Snip* unless you're packing some ghost-busting heat!)it went horribly wrong.. long story short it tormented us to all hell and my 'powers' did'nt hold a candle to it. but i went back to iraq with a vengeance and practiced my heart out, now i have the powers that 'killed' the demon in my fiances moms house..

furthermore, i have constant dreams of tearing the unholy apart with my bare hands and/or my powers, which lead me to my taunting of this current beast.. and since ive conquered my fear with it it doesn't show itsself anymore..

am i barking up the wrong tree? or is there anyone else out there with the same abilities i have?? is this a gift from GOD HIMself?? or am i crazy?? if you have any helpful information please reply

Edited by Karlis, 20 November 2010 - 01:24 PM.
Deleted real-world address


#2    Belial

Belial

    Devilish chappy.

  • Member
  • 4,417 posts
  • Joined:28 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:In a bag of skittles, on ocean keys beach.

  • dogs bark cats meow i fart go figure?

Posted 20 November 2010 - 12:49 PM

Got any images or video of your ability please?

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

Kick a habit - i never did like Tolkien...

#3    scepticalbeliever

scepticalbeliever

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Joined:15 Nov 2010

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

I've done that put hands together and pull them apart thing and it felt like the opposing polarities of magnets when pulling them apart.  I forget the name of it. Our bodies or rather the inerworkings of our bodies is made up of electricity--energy--it just means you are able to direct you energy outward.  As to your hadn becoming enflamed and dispelling entities that can be attributed to the Holy Spirit. I guess. Baptized with fire. Or something the military gave you is causing hallucinations or you are suffering from PTDS.

View PostBelial, on 20 November 2010 - 12:49 PM, said:

Got any images or video of your ability please?


You'd only debunk it as fake anyway.


#4    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:10 PM

View PostBelial, on 20 November 2010 - 12:49 PM, said:

Got any images or video of your ability please?
What?  You can't do this Belial?  Pffft.  Mortal.


#5    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 8,974 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 21 November 2010 - 09:00 AM

View Postph1llip, on 20 November 2010 - 12:44 PM, said:

ok i don't know where else to turn.. first things first.. i have spent my life dealing with ghosts and paranormal experiences.. im not just some person asking what this is, i know full well what it is and what i've experienced.. my question is

how am i able to make my hands glow blue??

im a soldier in the U.S. army.. when i was in iraq on my first deployment i had been experiencing paranormal activity from 3 ghosts (not unusual, i've dealt with them my whole life) i don't know how it started, but i was able to put my hands close together (about 3 inches) and feel the push on my hands when i moved them together and the pull on them when i pulled them apart.. i began experimenting with it for a while while everyone was asleep and discovered it made a blue glowing ball, the ghosts seemed afraid of it. (good because one of the ghosts was an evil ass b**** lol) after a while i started clamping my hands together and my hands would  each turn into a blue glowing flame.. i didnt understand the connection between it and ghosts until one night..

i was alone at my fiances moms house, cleaning dishes when i felt that good ol' feeling of someone watching me.. i was infuriated.. i turned around and threw out my hand at the dark figure standing behind me. to my amazement, my one hand was already aflame; and when i struck out, the flame was thrown from my hand and at the figure and hit it.. the figure dissipated and ive never felt a dark presence in that house again.

could i really destroy demons?? i was shocked, but i must say i used it to my advantage.. ever since then if i fealt that i was in the presence of the dark and demonic i could make the 'energy' rush from my core and to my hands, igniting them.. ive moved into a new apartment and since then have noticed another demonic presence behind the ghost of a spanish woman, whose name starts with an 'A' (i whispered her name in some kind of a trance, i only remember the first initial) but anyways, i actively taunt the demon, daring to come out and show itsself..

this hasnt always been this way.. when i was first into harnessing this new energy i went on leave and on a vacation with my fiance and taunted a demon residing in our hotel (disneyland of all places heh.. dont stay in *Snip* unless you're packing some ghost-busting heat!)it went horribly wrong.. long story short it tormented us to all hell and my 'powers' did'nt hold a candle to it. but i went back to iraq with a vengeance and practiced my heart out, now i have the powers that 'killed' the demon in my fiances moms house..

furthermore, i have constant dreams of tearing the unholy apart with my bare hands and/or my powers, which lead me to my taunting of this current beast.. and since ive conquered my fear with it it doesn't show itsself anymore..

am i barking up the wrong tree? or is there anyone else out there with the same abilities i have?? is this a gift from GOD HIMself?? or am i crazy?? if you have any helpful information please reply
you started this whole thing with the statement, 'ok i don't know where else to turn..'
really?  :huh:  this is the only place you could think of to turn to - an internet forum?
my advice to you is to see a doctor. no, seriously. i think you are either totally full of crap, or you need some serious professional attention.


#6    Waymarker

Waymarker

    Alien Embryo

  • Closed
  • Pip
  • 103 posts
  • Joined:14 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:31 AM

View Postph1llip, on 20 November 2010 - 12:44 PM, said:

..i have constant dreams of tearing the unholy apart with my bare hands and/or my powers, which lead me to my taunting of this current beast.. and since ive conquered my fear with it it doesn't show itsself anymore..


Good, you got mad at it in your dreams, AND you seem to have tapped into a universal power and ran it out of town, it realised you were no pushover and went off to find another boy to bully..:)
PS- Are you Christian?


#7    Bracket

Bracket

    Evil Monkey Genius

  • Member
  • 3,968 posts
  • Joined:26 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 22 November 2010 - 02:37 AM

I'd have to agree with JGirl.

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#8    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2010 - 02:38 AM

View PostBracket, on 22 November 2010 - 02:37 AM, said:

I'd have to agree with JGirl.
You and JGirl can't do this either?  pfft...  Mortals.  I can do this in my sleep. ;)


#9    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 8,974 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:06 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 22 November 2010 - 02:38 AM, said:

You and JGirl can't do this either?  pfft...  Mortals.  I can do this in my sleep. ;)
:nw: we are not worthy  :nw:  we are not worthy


#10    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:08 AM

View PostJGirl, on 22 November 2010 - 03:06 AM, said:

:nw: we are not worthy  :nw:  we are not worthy
It really isn't all that much.  You can do it in your sleep too.  It is wakeful accomplishment that I have yet to master. :lol:





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users