Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Murder, mayhem, ghosts and live TV

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:34 PM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Nancy Bradley</strong>
Image credit: Nancy Bradley
Nancy Bradley: The Dorothea Puente Murder House in Sacramento, California at this moment is a powder keg waiting to explode.  Especially at floor level.  The percolating Victorian house located at 1426 F. Street is building to a crescendo with all the negativity and horror that has happened there.  The release can only come when the women known to have caused the misery, killing so many and then burying them on the property, dies.  The new owners are waiting and watching for strange occurrences at the property.  They have plans to relax and live there eventually and hopefully in total peace and comfort.  It is common that once a perpetrator of horrible crimes dies, the negative energy of what they created releases, having nowhere else to go.  The imprint of the event can remain, but the charged energy will start to dissipate. This murderer's death is eminent and slowly closing in.  Today, the property waits as it gives off an air of strangeness, uncertainty, pain and uneasiness. You easily feel vertigo at the site.  And of course disruptive energy causes things to go haywire, which is typical on these kinds of investigations.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Black Hound

Black Hound

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

Sounds like more a description of the two national party  conventions with just as much productive expected to take place. LMFAO :tu:  :tu:  :tu:

#3    Lucky7

Lucky7

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• "We are all but compressed light" Albert Einstein

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:56 PM

Sounds just like the storyline of the movie Arsenic and Old Lace.

#4    Trog

Trog

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

• Life is too short for disagreements.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:34 PM

I wish the new owners of the house good luck when they move in to live there .... It doesn't sound like the kind of house that I would live in under any circumstances , but I'm guessing that the new owners will eventually refit the ground floor as a “House of Horrors” type museum and open it to the public .

It's amazing how many people are fascinated by murder and gruesome acts of depravity , the more horrific the more fascination  .... Don't ask me why , it's a mystery to me .

The Ark of the Covenant was the sacred chest, overlaid with gold, which occupied the inner sanctum of the temple and symbolised God's covenant with his people.. Covenant= The promises that God made to his people as recorded in the bible. The Ark of the Covenant has never been found .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users