Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Smoke Evidence....

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    mr_halo

mr_halo

Alien Abducter

• 4,556 posts

• "Apparently I have lost the fallatus to speak properly."

Posted 04 August 2004 - 12:18 AM

hey, those are really good, i never thought to look for faces in the photos, thanks for those  laugh.gif  thumbsup.gif  tongue.gif  

Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up.
Posted Image
There is an old Jaffa saying, General Hammond. "They do not build them as they once did."

#17    Lonecat

Lonecat

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

• Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
    Aldous Huxley

Posted 05 August 2004 - 12:48 PM

LONECAT BACK AGAIN!

You are not supposed to look at the blooming curtains!  We are not discussing curtains!   Thanks Mr. Halo for drawing attention to the fact that those curtains belong to the hotel where I stayed.   I thought the room wasn't exactly up to scratch considering I was charged eighty quid for the night in it!   As I had perhaps rather drolly demanded a haunted room when I went to "Hotel X" I imagine a fee was charged to include the ghost.   I have since had a dekko at their price list on line and find that they they normally charge forty pounds Sterling.   I have no wish to cause trouble for the hotel for a number of reasons and  that is the reason I did not mention its name.  Your post, Mr. Halo, about the state of the curtains really made me laugh out loud as it called to mind a scene in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" in which the mediaeval King waves grandiously towards a window in the castle tower and says, in a thick, Yorkshire accent to his weak and sickly-looking son-and heir, the Prince "One day, lad, ALL THIS'LL be yours!" and the Prince answers in a squeaky voice "What?  The CURTAINS?!"

Thanks, too, Seventh Son for your comment and yours, Rakhasas.   Actually, I think I posted that picture (I have no idea how it came out that BIG) on the wrong topic site.   Perhaps I should have started a new one on "anomalous light intrusions" or alongside that interesting anomalous "thing" in the photo that Seventh Son contributed.   While I'm here on this site though I am posting the photo that immediately preceded the one one you have already seen.  Compare the positioning of the luminous shape on the left of the two pictures.  Oh you've all really made my day!  Lol !   LONECAT

Attached Files

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."   Aldous Huxley (18941963).

Thought is All.
All is Thought.

#18    mr_halo

mr_halo

Alien Abducter

• 4,556 posts

• "Apparently I have lost the fallatus to speak properly."

Posted 05 August 2004 - 01:46 PM

80, for that place, oh my dear, well atleast you got some unexplained photos for your money i guess...

Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up.
Posted Image
There is an old Jaffa saying, General Hammond. "They do not build them as they once did."

#19    wardrich

wardrich

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 07:07 PM

omg, is that.... is that... it IS.  EARTHWORM JIM!  (also saw a humn torso + head in there looks kinda like old armour)

Attached Files

Edited by wardrich, 06 August 2004 - 07:08 PM.

#20    wardrich

wardrich

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 07:14 PM

found a cloaky figure in the first one (I am still skeptical about these, but I was always a fan of Where's Waldo wink2.gif)  Excuse my bad sketchyness...

Attached Files

#21    wardrich

wardrich

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 07:17 PM

woman's head

Attached Files

#22    wardrich

wardrich

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 07:22 PM

I dunno what he's smiling at... but it looks evil to me.  I'm gonna start taking pics of Cigarette smoke... this is too much fun

Attached Files

#23    Rakshasas

Rakshasas

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 207 posts

• Wicked Witch

Posted 07 August 2004 - 01:21 AM

*laughing*

I love that you pointed out those were sleeves. You think we all have dirty minds???  original.gif  

Live well...laugh often..love much

#24    wardrich

wardrich

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 06:05 AM

lol, you never know...

-Richard-

On another note: A moth flew in at an extreme speed and scared the crap out of me... I just got like 2feet of air... hahaha  I'm a bit jumpy when I'm tired

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users