Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Possible HellHound Sighting

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#76    Fai2568

Fai2568

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:07 PM

@MeantForMore- Mostly what I had said. If someone died it might have been summoned. If not it could be something else. Looking at news articles and past history always helps lighten the situation usually.

#77    Harakuro

Harakuro

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

• The unknown is to be known, and what is to be known will be known to me.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:36 AM

View Postfatbadger2, on 04 January 2011 - 01:57 AM, said:

Please allow me to translate.

I made it up. Now I've finally found something better to do. Bye.
Dude, respect. Give the kid a break will ya. No need to personally attack his thread.

What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.

#78    xsistor

xsistor

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:07 AM

I want two hell hound pups so I can train them as I rear them, and they will serve as my minions. When an intruder encroaches on my property I will say to my butler with quiet resignation, "Release the hounds..."

Edited by xsistor, 05 January 2011 - 09:12 AM.

#79    fatbadger2

fatbadger2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 373 posts

• you cant kill the metal, the metal will live on....

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:32 AM

View PostHarakuro, on 05 January 2011 - 12:36 AM, said:

Dude, respect. Give the kid a break will ya. No need to personally attack his thread.
Not meant offensively. Just seems obvious to me that that's what happened. In his original post he said he had no clue what it was and wanted answers and yet wouldn't consider or discuss any rational explanation and only retorts with anything if some one suggested hell hound or werewolf or the like. He said he was scared and needed an answer then all of a sudden he's not bothered and just forgets about it. That just dosent happen. Fear dosent just stop.

Not meant personally and not a judgement on his character and im not saying im definately right. Just think its all a bit strange. I hope im wrong but doubt it.

Now don't get me wrong I love what you've done with the place, I just wish we had a chance to help build it, instead of just moving into this home of disrepair and expected to work,prosper and then care - enter shakari-juggernauts

#80    Harakuro

Harakuro

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

• The unknown is to be known, and what is to be known will be known to me.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:36 PM

View Postxsistor, on 05 January 2011 - 09:07 AM, said:

I want two hell hound pups so I can train them as I rear them, and they will serve as my minions. When an intruder encroaches on my property I will say to my butler with quiet resignation, "Release the hounds..."
lol Awesome! That i want to do as well

View Postfatbadger2, on 05 January 2011 - 09:32 AM, said:

Not meant offensively. Just seems obvious to me that that's what happened. In his original post he said he had no clue what it was and wanted answers and yet wouldn't consider or discuss any rational explanation and only retorts with anything if some one suggested hell hound or werewolf or the like. He said he was scared and needed an answer then all of a sudden he's not bothered and just forgets about it. That just dosent happen. Fear dosent just stop.Not meant personally and not a judgement on his character and im not saying im definately right. Just think its all a bit strange. I hope im wrong but doubt it.
It's just the way you worded, you're probly right though, fear doesn't just leave, not after witnessing such a being.

What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.

#81    fatbadger2

fatbadger2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 373 posts

• you cant kill the metal, the metal will live on....

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:21 PM

View PostHarakuro, on 05 January 2011 - 06:36 PM, said:

fear doesn't just leave, not after witnessing such a being.
Exactly the point i was trying to make but you worded it much better sir. :-)

Now don't get me wrong I love what you've done with the place, I just wish we had a chance to help build it, instead of just moving into this home of disrepair and expected to work,prosper and then care - enter shakari-juggernauts

#82    Fai2568

Fai2568

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:15 PM

I do agree with badger. If somebody wanted answers and "feared" what it was why would they go back and say its not happening anymore? If you feared it why the hell would you go back. Thats one reason I think its a load of bull now. The second reason is yeah he is shooting down everything because its made up or doesnt match what he "saw".

#83    werewolflvr96

werewolflvr96

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

• Always be a first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate version of somebody else.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

I dont care what you guys think i am lyer or not but i to have encountered my self a hellhound and as you so call it "master"....im not going into storie but a brief description my family was vacantioning in ohio when i was walking a came across a very bad smelling and arumanating odor come across me. as i thought it was just trash or a dead animal....until i heard the low pitch growl emit from behind me. horrified because i did not klnow what it is i turned around to glimpse at what was growling and what i saw was a creature straight out of a nightmare. It wasa a 7 foot tall hair covered red eyed beast that looked horrifying. of course i turned and ran for my life. i turned arround to see if my accomplise was folowing me in wich it was not. i stopped turned around and went back to where the encounter was. I dont have no idea what it was but i bielive your story :yes:

The exponential wanderer.

#84    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,833 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

View Postwerewolflvr96, on 18 April 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

I dont care what you guys think i am lyer or not but i to have encountered my self a hellhound and as you so call it "master"....im not going into storie but a brief description my family was vacantioning in ohio when i was walking a came across a very bad smelling and arumanating odor come across me. as i thought it was just trash or a dead animal....until i heard the low pitch growl emit from behind me. horrified because i did not klnow what it is i turned around to glimpse at what was growling and what i saw was a creature straight out of a nightmare. It wasa a 7 foot tall hair covered red eyed beast that looked horrifying. of course i turned and ran for my life. i turned arround to see if my accomplise was folowing me in wich it was not. i stopped turned around and went back to where the encounter was. I dont have no idea what it was but i bielive your story :yes:
So you you looked behind to see the creature, then you looked back to where the 1st sighting started. You have been pranked

#85    90PercentJustice

90PercentJustice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

You're not crazy. I can't in full confidence explain the hounds, but I've got some pretty good guesses. My sister and I have had our fair share of supernatural experiences and almost everything you've described has happened to one or the other of us and then some. The black figure sounds a hell of a lot like something my sister saw and she said she's got zero doubt in her mind that was a demon. No reason. Just knew. As for the God being relevant thing... not only is it relevant, it's the center of that entire story. If you're interested in an explenation, I'll gladly give more detail or answer any questions (assuming I know what I'm talking about lol). Right now, though, it's 6:00am and I haven't been to bed yet so I'm afraid anything I say would come out a little sloppy. ;)

#86    CurleyClown42

CurleyClown42

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:50 AM

View PostCoffey, on 07 December 2010 - 10:06 AM, said:

Where in intoxicated in any way? (sorry I have to ask)
Ummmm...   I'm sorry kid...  What the **** were you trying to write?!?!?!?!?!?

:alien: CURLEY :alien:

#87    nothinglizx2

nothinglizx2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:07 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 07 December 2010 - 04:42 AM, said:

Well, considering that hell hounds don't exist and things like what you describe never happen, I'd say you are making this up.

View PostbooNyzarC, on 07 December 2010 - 04:42 AM, said:

Well, considering that hell hounds don't exist and things like what you describe never happen, I'd say you are making this up.
They are very real, but they can only for the most part be seen in the spirit.  Those who see it with regular eyes, see it on rare occasions.

#88    CHRIS_UK

CHRIS_UK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• Humour is the key :D

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

Appologies if anyone has already pointed this out, but i lost all interest on page 3 and couldn't read the drivvel anymore...

The OP says hes seen black figures before....Shadows -_-

Secondly, if it looks, smells and ****s like a dog...its a Dog. Dogs can easily scale large fences and would naturally use the hind limbs to do so and the front limbs arent strong enough to haul their bodyweight vertically, People 99.9% of the time exaggerate size, and with (the OP's own description) very limited light, it would be near impossible to estimate the dogs size, i'd bet quite positively if you got the OP to show you how long seven feet was from memory it would be way out, but Dobermans (very common guard dogs) average around 5ft in length, so an extra 2ft at a distance, in the dark is very easy to mis-identify. As for the colour, there are Blue Dobermans which are grayish in colour.

Next, he clearly states that the stadium (or whatever it is) is totally dark, yet, after reasonable questioning, he then changes the story to state he saw clear enough that it had hollowed eye sockets...

As for the Human figure...If it looks human, ...you get my drift...the dogs owner or as already mentioned, a rent-a-cop -_-

I'm sorry but in my opinion, and with the lack of stable story, this is just a load of spooked kids creating a mountain out of a dog walker

#89    TathataJahada

TathataJahada

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

Message me @ abrakaikadabra@gmail.com, I've had a very similar experience and don't care for senseless subjection to forum crusaders' scrutiny, but can offer at least a little information about the subject, if you do indeed care to know.

#90    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:34 AM

View PostCHRIS_UK, on 29 July 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

... this is just a load of spooked kids creating a mountain out of a dog walker
*snip*

... you mean a monster out of a dogwalker? :P

Edited by QuiteContrary, 07 September 2013 - 12:34 AM.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users