Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tales from the Children of the Sea, Volume 1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:59 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Jann Burner</strong>
Image credit: Jann Burner
Jann Burner: When the American and world economy finally collapsed a group of people decided to take to the sea instead of the Welfare line.  These people chose to live in ocean kayaks and they cruised the area from Alaska through to Panama. In Tales of The Children of The Sea, Vol. I, The Last Wooden House, a shape shifting teller of tales comes to their fire one night and tells them a story.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Trog

Trog

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

• Life is too short for disagreements.

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:29 PM

I envy people with a vivid imagination simply because I believe the imagination is something one is born with , you either have it or you don't .

Imaginative people are the play actors and the story tellers , who can prance and dance around on  stage and deliver their lines with gusto and conviction , and when it comes to ad-lib their spontaneity makes the rest of us look like tongue tied children .

Jann Burner's fertile imagination can titillate ones mind , even when he lets it run wild his writing is still quite delightful to read , however , as for 'Get a Clue' and forgetting who we are , we are every one who has ever lived , we've done great things as well as dastardly things and for that reason we aren't allowed to remember who we are .

And for 'Modern Life' , there has to be a reason for what's happening for it to happen , nothing in life , modern or otherwise , is random and we aren't allowed to change the script , we're just play actors doing the best we can with the roll we've been handed .

Mr. Burner can dress up our existence in as many fancy words as he likes , but it would appear that he has not yet worked out the plot , so may be a vivid imagination can be a drawback as well as a blessing , but that's just my opinion , and I'll still read his articles .

The Ark of the Covenant was the sacred chest, overlaid with gold, which occupied the inner sanctum of the temple and symbolised God's covenant with his people.. Covenant= The promises that God made to his people as recorded in the bible. The Ark of the Covenant has never been found .

#3    devilmaycare

devilmaycare

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:49 AM

BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have nothing you would die for, then you also have nothing to live for.

"It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that." G. H. Hardy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users