Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

How Are RFID Chips The Mark Of The Beast?


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1    Crocodonk

Crocodonk

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 185 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Swamps of Pascagoula

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:22 PM

Iluckily they are voulentary at the moment), but can some one explain to me how it's the Mark Of The Beast?

  Some people are saying that the book of revalation says that the mark will be in your forehead or in your right hand?  It's been a while since I read the book of revelation, but I thought it said on your forehead, or on your right hand, not "in".


#2    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,682 posts
  • Joined:10 Dec 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wales

  • "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:01 PM

Hey Crocodonk, I don't have my Bible to hand to check but this is what the web has to say:

The MARK of the beast is mentioned eight times in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev. 13:16-18
Revelation 14:9
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his MARK in his forehead, or in his hand, Rev. 14:9

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the MARK of his name. Rev. 14:11

Revelation 15:2
And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his MARK, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Rev 15:2

Revelation 16:2
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the MARK of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. Rev. 16:2

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the MARK of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev. 19:20

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his MARK upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. 20:4


http://www.av1611.org/666/whatis.html

It sure sounds like a chip to me. I'd prefer to give it a miss.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#3    Sevastiel

Sevastiel

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Joined:01 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • "Know what is before you and what is hidden shall be revealed" - JC

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:18 AM

I've always considered the mark to be misinformation and control leading to focus upon material, animal things.  That can be see in media even now with its emphasis on all-things-animalistic (vices).  The control factor could easily be money as it already exists (mark in the hand).  The constant reinforcement of wealth being all-important and the barrage of sex, food, violence, power, fame (vanity) and so on would be the mark on the head; 3rd eye = true sight; blinded by this constant stream to over-ride the ability to escape the lesser desires and rise above them to seek a higher purpose.  It speaks to the power given to the ego (beast) to chase after these things to the exclusion of awareness of spiritual concerns.

RFID would certainly reinforce what has already gained momentum though.

Now is not the time.

#4    soldier4death

soldier4death

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 226 posts
  • Joined:04 Feb 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Atwater, California

  • Believe me, you don't want me believing there isn't a GOD.

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:00 AM

Because it's the technology of the moment. Be sure that in two hundred years it will represent a different mark.

"Use your real eyes to realize these real lies."

#5    Phi

Phi

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Joined:07 Jul 2010

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:47 AM

The book of revelation is all metaphor and allegory for the early Christians being persecuted. John was just trying to say that the Roman Emperors would get what was coming to them from God eventually. Taking it as serious doomsday prophecy is silly.


#6    Torgo

Torgo

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • Joined:26 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Graduate School

  • I aM tOrGo... I tAkE cArE oF tHe PlAcE wHiLe ThE mAsTeR iS aWaY...

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:57 AM

Exactly.  What do the anti-Roman ravings of possibly intoxicated early Christians nearly 2,000 years ago have to do with integrated circuits and radio?


#7    preacherman76

preacherman76

    Seeker

  • Member
  • 11,308 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Dark side of the Moon

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:54 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 14 December 2010 - 10:01 PM, said:

Hey Crocodonk, I don't have my Bible to hand to check but this is what the web has to say:

The MARK of the beast is mentioned eight times in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev. 13:16-18
Revelation 14:9
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his MARK in his forehead, or in his hand, Rev. 14:9

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the MARK of his name. Rev. 14:11

Revelation 15:2
And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his MARK, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. Rev 15:2

Revelation 16:2
And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the MARK of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. Rev. 16:2

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the MARK of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev. 19:20

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his MARK upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. Rev. 20:4


http://www.av1611.org/666/whatis.html

It sure sounds like a chip to me. I'd prefer to give it a miss.


Exactly. It isnt hard to see how the mark could apply to RFID chips. What ever the mark is, it will have the ability to control ones finnances. With the push for one world government and one world currency, one can clearly see how no matter where you are in the world, there will come a day when you wont be able to buy or sell without it.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#8    Blackstaff

Blackstaff

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Finland

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:25 PM

Things will get interesting from a religious viewpoint when/if the people are microchipped.
The credibility of the Bible will be at stake,because it says that everyone who takes the mark goes to hell.
But if nothing special happens after the microchipping,that'll prove that the Bible was wrong.

But on the other hand,if something special indeed happens,like the comeback of the Antichrist/Jesus,then it proves that the Bible was right.
Or more likely,someone made it to be "right",by executing the prophecies given in it.
Have you ever considered this:
Maybe the prophecies in the Bible are actually a plan for a global enslavement,waiting to be executed when the time is right...

Support the New World Order :
http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/

Download Free Games and Occult Software :
http://m484games.ucoz.com/

#9    psychoticmike

psychoticmike

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Joined:27 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:49 PM

View PostBlackstaff, on 15 December 2010 - 01:25 PM, said:

Things will get interesting from a religious viewpoint when/if the people are microchipped.
The credibility of the Bible will be at stake,because it says that everyone who takes the mark goes to hell.
But if nothing special happens after the microchipping,that'll prove that the Bible was wrong.

But on the other hand,if something special indeed happens,like the comeback of the Antichrist/Jesus,then it proves that the Bible was right.
Or more likely,someone made it to be "right",by executing the prophecies given in it.
Have you ever considered this:
Maybe the prophecies in the Bible are actually a plan for a global enslavement,waiting to be executed when the time is right...





"Maybe the prophecies in the Bible are actually a plan for a global enslavement,waiting to be executed when the time is right"...





yeah i always thought that, like maybe it isn't really prophecie and somebody or a group of people are making it happen.


#10    Sevastiel

Sevastiel

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts
  • Joined:01 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • "Know what is before you and what is hidden shall be revealed" - JC

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:08 PM

View PostBlackstaff, on 15 December 2010 - 01:25 PM, said:

Things will get interesting from a religious viewpoint when/if the people are microchipped.
The credibility of the Bible will be at stake,because it says that everyone who takes the mark goes to hell.
But if nothing special happens after the microchipping,that'll prove that the Bible was wrong.

But on the other hand,if something special indeed happens,like the comeback of the Antichrist/Jesus,then it proves that the Bible was right.
Or more likely,someone made it to be "right",by executing the prophecies given in it.
Have you ever considered this:
Maybe the prophecies in the Bible are actually a plan for a global enslavement,waiting to be executed when the time is right...

Would really depend on how the PTB go about it.  If it becomes law and anyone not taking it gets creamed, leaving only the branded remaining then it'd be a lot like the whole "The victor writes the history" scenario...leaving it very convenient to remove that aspect of religious influence/interference from a more permanent, totalitarian aspect since it's very likely there'd be some sort of 'fanatical' uprising from that institution against such things.  It wouldn't be a stretch by current standards to label such people as terrorists, thus giving a huge margin of potential courses of action that would be available against any such peoples' prior civil rights.  Could very well 'justify' persecution in that light.  If anyone ever did realize it'd happened, it'd be too late.  So on the chance that it is right, waiting to see it proven by being on the 'wrong' side is pretty dumb move.  Yet so is going all ape-schnitzle over the issue if it's not.  So like always it comes down to what a person believes in.

I've always wondered about religious scriptures being convenient tools for those in power to somehow direct agendas via mass expectations.  Still, the agenda in this case would be rather transparent unless worked in subtly/patiently over time.  Even then, what do you do with those who refuse?  How could laws realistically justify not allowing people to trade or get food, etc. simply for not having such a thing?  What do you do with the Mormons or the other naturalist groups and so on?  The scenario would have to be such that anything we now know and are used to would have to be thrown out the window.  To do that 'overnight' so to speak would spark serious conflict, so it's more believable to suggest that any such thing would be worked in slowly over time or that some major event would be used to suddenly justify needing to do such a thing.

Being a spiritual/historical text, I'm still keen on it's metaphors/parables towards that end with the whole worship of matter over worship of non-matter aspect.  Not that those things don't eventually manifest themselves into the material world in some fashion...

Edited by Sevastiel, 15 December 2010 - 02:09 PM.

Now is not the time.

#11    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:27 PM

Wasn't 666 the number of "Nero Caesar", using the Hebrew system of numbers substituted for letters?  In Revelations, the Beast and the Anti-Christ seem to be coded references to the Roman Empire and its rulers rather than to events 1,000 or 2,000 years later.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#12    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:34 PM

View PostTorgo, on 15 December 2010 - 03:57 AM, said:

Exactly.  What do the anti-Roman ravings of possibly intoxicated early Christians nearly 2,000 years ago have to do with integrated circuits and radio?


To the early Christians as well as the Jews, the Roman Empire represented tyranny, persecution, oppression and corruption.  I don't think that anyone can understand the Historical Jesus except in that context, like when he casts the demons out of a man that are called "Legion, for we are many" and basically feeds them to the pigs.

This has to be a thinly veiled reference to the Roman legions occupying the country.  I do think Jesus was a rebel or revolutionary of some kind, and that the rulers of that time and place saw him as a threat--perhaps someone who would lead a popular uprising.  When Jesus talked about the Kingdom of God, my guess is that he was referring to the overthrow of the Roman Empire and its minions through an act of divine intervention.  


By the way, which power in the modern world comes cloest to being the succesor to the Roman Empire?

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#13    Crocodonk

Crocodonk

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 185 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Swamps of Pascagoula

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:31 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 15 December 2010 - 12:54 PM, said:

Exactly. It isnt hard to see how the mark could apply to RFID chips. What ever the mark is, it will have the ability to control ones finnances. With the push for one world government and one world currency, one can clearly see how no matter where you are in the world, there will come a day when you wont be able to buy or sell without it.


What I been finding is that the RFID chips will replace physical currency, and act like a debit card implanted in your hand agmonst other things that the chip can do.  Some parts of the world already have debit cards with these chips, but yeah if they made the RFID mandatory, you wouldn't be able to buy or sell with out it (Well for the most part anyway).

Still don't understand how 666 refers to the chip when thinking in that direction.  I've heard things like 666 is actually 999, and or that 666 was the sign of Nero, and I've heard 666 is actually 616. The only numbers I can relate to RFID is the ID number your chip carries, but I think that a 9 or 14 digit number.


#14    danielost

danielost

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,308 posts
  • Joined:26 Nov 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:the only known inhabited planet in the universe

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:36 PM

View PostCrocodonk, on 14 December 2010 - 09:22 PM, said:

Iluckily they are voulentary at the moment), but can some one explain to me how it's the Mark Of The Beast?

  Some people are saying that the book of revalation says that the mark will be in your forehead or in your right hand?  It's been a while since I read the book of revelation, but I thought it said on your forehead, or on your right hand, not "in".
you said why in your first sentence.  the reason their called the mark of the beast is because we used them on animals first.

right now we cant track them, but we are working on it.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#15    danielost

danielost

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 31,308 posts
  • Joined:26 Nov 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:the only known inhabited planet in the universe

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:37 PM

View PostCrocodonk, on 15 December 2010 - 04:31 PM, said:

What I been finding is that the RFID chips will replace physical currency, and act like a debit card implanted in your hand agmonst other things that the chip can do.  Some parts of the world already have debit cards with these chips, but yeah if they made the RFID mandatory, you wouldn't be able to buy or sell with out it (Well for the most part anyway).

Still don't understand how 666 refers to the chip when thinking in that direction.  I've heard things like 666 is actually 999, and or that 666 was the sign of Nero, and I've heard 666 is actually 616. The only numbers I can relate to RFID is the ID number your chip carries, but I think that a 9 or 14 digit number.
the un ipc code number for man starts with 666.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users