Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What does 7:11 mean?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    glow-ria

glow-ria

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:27 AM

Since I saw another topic about what does 11:11 mean. I would also want to know what 7:11 mean. This is the day of my birthdate. I see it on my clock most of the time. What does it mean? Can anybody tell me? Please!

#2    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

✻ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ Eʟsᴀ

• 8,388 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:29 AM

It's nothing. It's just the time. There nothing special about it. Don't worry. ^^

#3    willowdreams

willowdreams

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 966 posts

• Never let the facts get in the way of the truth- heard during an episode of 'Lie to Me' by Dr. Cal Lightman

Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:32 AM

glow-ria, on 25 December 2010 - 01:27 AM, said:

Since I saw another topic about what does 11:11 mean. I would also want to know what 7:11 mean. This is the day of my birthdate. I see it on my clock most of the time. What does it mean? Can anybody tell me? Please!

when i was growing up there was a store (not a store really, but a store) called seven eleven.. wondered why it was called that

your post made me remember that

now of course i know why their name :P most stores never stayed open past 6 or 7.. they were one of the first with long hours.. 7am till 11 pm.. then eventually they became 24 hours..

i miss the store :(

the nearest is 85 miles away

Edited by willowdreams, 25 December 2010 - 01:39 AM.

Posted Image

#4    zednuts

zednuts

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

• Ordinary Person

Posted 25 December 2010 - 02:49 PM

willowdreams, on 25 December 2010 - 01:32 AM, said:

when i was growing up there was a store (not a store really, but a store) called seven eleven.. wondered why it was called that

now of course i know why their name :P most stores never stayed open past 6 or 7.. they were one of the first with long hours.. 7am till 11 pm.. then eventually they became 24 hours..

But willowdreams they're a 'convenience store' which means a warm, week old, indestructible, value-added hotdog will cost you the price of a fresh loaf of bread, a pack of frankfurters and a bottle of australian mustard at a normal shop .. kaching! ..would you like a caffeine free vanilla coke with that? :P

Edited by zednuts, 25 December 2010 - 02:51 PM.

Posted Image

#5    Disembodied Voice

Disembodied Voice

Mystical Bean Chaointe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

• My inspiration is ART...Because without ART we would just be stuck with reality. - Daniel R. Lynch

Posted 25 December 2010 - 03:13 PM

It's a gas station around here lol jk..wasn't trying to be mean so don't be offended please. I've never heard of a 7:11 phenomenon. It could just being you subconsciously noticing it. Same thing has started to happen with me with the numbers 11 and 333. I have done research of 333. It means a lot of things. Most of it has to do with the bible...Don't know about 11 or 711...

Posted Image

MY PARANORMAL BLOG: ENTER IF YOU DARE!
"Reality is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there."
"I am a lover not a fighter but I will fight for what I love."
"Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

#6    Rock-Star

Rock-Star

Astral Projection

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 02:38 PM

I don't think it means anything. You just know the number as your birthday, so it stands out to you when you see it. You probably see lots of times on the clock each and every day, but don't think anything of them because they have no specific connotation. After the terrorist attacks on September 11th years ago, I began noticing 9:11 on the clock on many occasions. It didn't mean anything, it was simply that the number now triggered another image in my mind and therefore stood out.

#7    Disembodied Voice

Disembodied Voice

Mystical Bean Chaointe

• 1,201 posts

• My inspiration is ART...Because without ART we would just be stuck with reality. - Daniel R. Lynch

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:52 PM

Rock-Star, on 26 December 2010 - 02:38 PM, said:

I don't think it means anything. You just know the number as your birthday, so it stands out to you when you see it. You probably see lots of times on the clock each and every day, but don't think anything of them because they have no specific connotation. After the terrorist attacks on September 11th years ago, I began noticing 9:11 on the clock on many occasions. It didn't mean anything, it was simply that the number now triggered another image in my mind and therefore stood out.
That reminds me I am kind of the way with the number 6 it's my birthday number and it's my lucky number and I see it a lot...

Posted Image

MY PARANORMAL BLOG: ENTER IF YOU DARE!
"Reality is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there."
"I am a lover not a fighter but I will fight for what I love."
"Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

#8    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,781 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:19 AM

Rock-Star, on 26 December 2010 - 02:38 PM, said:

This happened to me too following 9/11 and lasted years, I've shaken it now though, I think  :blink:

Posted Image

#9    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,147 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:02 PM

Disembodied Voice, on 25 December 2010 - 03:13 PM, said:

It's a gas station around here lol jk..

Aw, now I want a Slurpee! :D

Posted Image

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#10    BaTTyCaKeS

BaTTyCaKeS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:01 AM

willowdreams, on 25 December 2010 - 01:32 AM, said:

I have 7/11s by me still.  They have the best slushies/slurpees. They are always switching up flavors too like cherry cola, watermelon, grape, banana etc. I haven't had on in ages! I think I might go tomorrow ..... btw my bday is 3/14 and I see that number all the time.

"You see it too? For me, it's always like this."
"No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't." - MM
"There is practically no activity that cannot be enhanced or replaced by knitting, if you really want to get obsessive about it."  - SP-M

#11    BaTTyCaKeS

BaTTyCaKeS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:02 AM

BiffSplitkins, on 27 December 2010 - 04:02 PM, said:

Aw, now I want a Slurpee! :D

Posted Image
Yeah! Love the fuschia slurpee wonder what the flavor is?

"You see it too? For me, it's always like this."
"No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't." - MM
"There is practically no activity that cannot be enhanced or replaced by knitting, if you really want to get obsessive about it."  - SP-M

#12    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,855 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:22 AM

glow-ria, on 25 December 2010 - 01:27 AM, said:

You need a new clock. You should only see it twice a day not most of the time

#13    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

• I wish I was more witty; then this might say something funny.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:30 AM

vitruvian12, on 13 April 2011 - 03:22 AM, said:

You need a new clock. You should only see it twice a day not most of the time
I only see it once a day...military time on my clock... :geek:

"A valuable contributor to UM! Always enjoy her clever and often original outlook. - Paxus"

#14    Lovelybloom

Lovelybloom

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

• blood is thicker than water, but that same water washes that blood away.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:39 AM

thats my birthday too, ive always thought something of it too, in vegas they use the seven alot in those machies that bring up the number 777... and the number 7 getts repeated in the bible alot too

#15    arglebargle

arglebargle

Psychic Spy

• 1,515 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:46 AM

Lovelybloom, on 13 April 2011 - 07:39 AM, said:

thats my birthday too, ive always thought something of it too, in vegas they use the seven alot in those machies that bring up the number 777... and the number 7 getts repeated in the bible alot too

So do the numbers 3 and 12. What's your point?

The reason why they bring up the number 777 is because of the concept "lucky seven". There's nothing more to it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users