Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Lets Count to a Million (Game)

• Please log in to reply
2843 replies to this topic

#1111    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:17 PM

Angel Number 1111 shows you how to begin creating your own reality , and is confirmation that your intentions are in the process of manifesting.

(Website's use of 'redness', not mine!)

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#1112    Titanicneversank

Titanicneversank

Alien Abducter

• 4,980 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:21 AM

In 1112 AD the German state of Baden was founded.

#1113    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,719 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:25 AM

In 1113 Suryavarman II's reign begins in the Khmer Empire.

#1114    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,963 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

11:14 is a 2003 comedy/crime drama about events leading up to a car crash at 11:14 from five very different perspectives.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#1115    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,719 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

In 1115 Arnulf of Chocques is accused of sexual relations with a Muslim woman, and is briefly removed from his position as Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem.

#1116    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,963 posts

Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

Form 1116 from the IRS is for Foreign Tax Credit

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#1117    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

1117:  paper that is 11 x 17 inches is "tabloid" size

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#1118    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,766 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

Lalvin EC-1118 yeast is considered one of the best all round yeast strains for wine-making.

"G a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnwan n gef!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".

"I was born with a priceless gift - the ability to laugh at other peoples' troubles" - Dame Edna Everage

#1119    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,963 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

CC-1119 was a clone commander who served in the Grand Army of the Republic's 501st Legion. During the Clone Wars, CC-1119 received training from the ARC trooper Alpha-17, where he was given the name "Appo." Around 21 BBY, Appo, who was a clone sergeant at the time, was part of a Republic battle group that was sent to the Confederate Planet Umbara. In the war's final year, Commander Appo led the 501st Legion in a Republic attack on the Jedi Temple. He served under Darth Vader during the Temple attack and later, when the Republic transformed into the Galactic Empire. Appo and his soldiers became some of the first Imperial stormtroopers, and alongside Vader he worked to suppress threats against the Empire.

A month after its creation, he and his men saved Vader's life in a Jedi ambush on Kessel. In the following weeks, Appo was stationed aboard Vader's Imperator-class Star Destroyer Exactor. He helped Vader to hunt down a group of clone traitors who had aided the escape of Jedi on Murkhana, then continued to aid Vader in the search for those Jedi. The chase took him from Murkhana to the Jedi Temple to Alderaan, where the path of the fugitive Jedi intersected that of Senator Fang Zar—a wanted man by the Empire—and at last to Kashyyyk. As the Empire invaded that world later in the year, Appo accompanied Vader to the planet's surface in pursuit of the Jedi, only to be decapitated by Jedi Master Roan Shryne.

#1120    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,719 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:27 AM

In 1120 the Song Dynasty governor of the bustling seaport of Quanzhou, Fujian, China, reports that the population of his city has reached 500,000 residents...

#1121    Titanicneversank

Titanicneversank

Alien Abducter

• 4,980 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

In 1121 AD, Reading Abbey in England was completed.

#1122    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,963 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

AD 1122... one of my favourite women in history is born: Eleanor of Aquitaine

#1123    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

1123 - the first four digits in the Fibonacci Sequence

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#1124    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,963 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

NFPA 1124 is the Code for the Manufacture, Transportation, Storage and Retail Sales of Fireworks and Pyrotechnic Articles

(NFPA is the National Fire Protection Association ^_^ )

#1125    Pax Unum

Pax Unum

< 420 Conspirator >

• 18,719 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

In 1125 Saracen pirates raid the city of Antibes in Provence and the benedictine monastery of Saint Honorat on the Lérins Islands.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users