Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Lets Count to a Million (Game)

• Please log in to reply
2512 replies to this topic

#1771    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

1771 is the number of brush strokes used in Meatrilli's classic 'Morning Lullaby'.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#1772    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,754 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

Posted Image

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#1773    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

Clemens August von Droste-Vischering was born in 1773

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#1774    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,754 posts

Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

1774 October 25 - Edenton Tea Party takes place in North Carolina, marking the first major gathering of women in support of the American cause.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#1775    acute

acute

The Hedgeless Hoglet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

1775 — The American War of Independence began.

#1776    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,754 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

1776 - my bike combination

#1777    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,754 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

1777  January 12 – Mission Santa Clara de Asís is founded in what is now Santa Clara, California.

#1778    joz48

joz48

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• What do you call the seventh son of the seventh son???

The last to eat at the table

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

1778 the number of crackerjacks who have replied to this post

#1779    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,754 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

1779 the pin number for my bank card :)

#1780    Dummy

Dummy

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

• Love you Roy Xxx

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

1780- what i just scored in darts

#1781    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

1781 is the magic number, yes it is its the magic number...

#1782    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

1782 is the value, in dollars, of my car.

#1783    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

1783 dollars would bring Mangoze a nice profit on his car.

#1784    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,754 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

1784 Britain receives its first bales of imported American cotton.

Edited by Child of Bast, 09 October 2013 - 02:20 PM.

#1785    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

A year later in 1785 Britain is introduced the the phrase 'wait a cotton pickin' minute...

Edited by Junior Chubb, 09 October 2013 - 02:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users