Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Online Zombie Games

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:38 AM

Here's a list of zombie games from the web.

Here's a good couple of games called The Last Stand, where you have to defend your fort from zombies.

The Last Stand

The Last Stand 2

Here's another series called Dead Frontier.

Dead Frontier: Night One

Dead Frontier: Night Two

Dead Frontier: Night Three

And here's the MMORPG

Dead Frontier: MMO

Here's a zombie outbreak simulator

Class 3 Outbreak

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#2    Agent X

Agent X

Illustrious Potentate Of All Time Space And Matter

• 5,086 posts

• Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:09 AM

I sense a little zombie envy going on here.

Although I do envy you for actually meeting Romero.

Ever heard of the game All Flesh Must Be Eaten?

Edited by Agent X, 07 January 2011 - 02:10 AM.

Posted Image

#3    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:58 AM

View PostAgent X, on 07 January 2011 - 02:09 AM, said:

I sense a little zombie envy going on here.

Although I do envy you for actually meeting Romero.

Ever heard of the game All Flesh Must Be Eaten?

Yeah, i've met him a couple times actually, along with the casts of all of his Living Dead movies. And, on top of it, i've also met the special effects guys that have done the effects from Dawn till Survival, Tom Savini and Greg Nicotero.

Yes i have. I can't think of it though.

Try out some of these games. See how many days you can go on your first try of Last Stand.  :tu:

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#4    Aim4TheHead

Aim4TheHead

Government Agent

• 3,774 posts

• This tragedy is all my fault.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:29 AM

are they free?

#5    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:35 AM

View PostAim4TheHead, on 07 January 2011 - 03:29 AM, said:

are they free?

Yeah, you just click and start playing. They're not like the Resident Evil series or anything. They're more like flash games, but they're fun.

#6    Aim4TheHead

Aim4TheHead

Government Agent

• 3,774 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:52 AM

cool. i'll try them out on saturday.

#7    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:04 AM

View PostAim4TheHead, on 07 January 2011 - 04:52 AM, said:

cool. i'll try them out on saturday.

Why on saturday?  :hmm:

#8    Aim4TheHead

Aim4TheHead

Government Agent

• 3,774 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:07 AM

cuz I don't get off work till 5, get home around 530ish then gotta do some stuff then go to sleep!

#9    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:25 AM

View PostAim4TheHead, on 07 January 2011 - 05:07 AM, said:

cuz I don't get off work till 5, get home around 530ish then gotta do some stuff then go to sleep!

Well, it's not like these games take the whole day. You could have finished one in the time that you got back to my comment.

#10    Agent X

Agent X

Illustrious Potentate Of All Time Space And Matter

• 5,086 posts

• Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:24 PM

View PostBracket, on 07 January 2011 - 02:58 AM, said:

Yeah, i've met him a couple times actually, along with the casts of all of his Living Dead movies. And, on top of it, i've also met the special effects guys that have done the effects from Dawn till Survival, Tom Savini and Greg Nicotero.

Yes i have. I can't think of it though.

Try out some of these games. See how many days you can go on your first try of Last Stand.  :tu:

It's basically an RPG that is inspired and specializes with the zombie outbreak scenarios. It's a hoot to read.

Here's some more info for you:

My link

Posted Image

#11    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

View PostAgent X, on 07 January 2011 - 05:24 PM, said:

It's basically an RPG that is inspired and specializes with the zombie outbreak scenarios. It's a hoot to read.

Here's some more info for you:

My link

Cool. Thanks. I'm actually heading out the door soon, so i'll check it when i get back.  :tu:

If anybody tries any of the games, feel free to post how you did.  :lol:

#12    J.B.

J.B.

Alien Abducter

• 5,427 posts

• Deadpan snarker in your midst: Jokers beware. I eat jokes for fun and spit out seriousness just because that's how I roll. :P

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:21 AM

I've played both Last Stand games before. Excellent choices. Can't remember what my first try was, but I know I've beaten both.

I'll try out the dead frontier games in a bit.

There's a game on Ageofgames.net where you have to defend a trailer park from a zombie invasion.

Edited by J.B., 09 January 2011 - 02:24 AM.

#13    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 2,984 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:31 AM

There's one on Chasms.com (which is an awesome website btw) that has simple games for the person bored at work(ahem...) or at school. I forgot what its called but it's the only one on there. Not a big deal. You shoot and reload with a simple left click. Click, click, click! It's a nice way to kill zombies and boredom, for me atleast. I'm big zombie fan, Resident Evil movies and games. Check it out sometime. :D

#14    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:14 PM

View PostJ.B., on 09 January 2011 - 02:21 AM, said:

I've played both Last Stand games before. Excellent choices. Can't remember what my first try was, but I know I've beaten both.

Yeah, they're good games. I've played the demo for part 3, which is going to be cool. This time it's not just you defending a wall. Now you have travel through Union City to try to get to the ferry.

#15    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:11 PM

View PostJ.B., on 09 January 2011 - 02:21 AM, said:

There's a game on Ageofgames.net where you have to defend a trailer park from a zombie invasion.

I finally played that yesterday. It's pretty addictive.  :w00t:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users