Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

High pitched noise with ear popping

ericsnow

Background - I'm taking a natural mineral called zeolite powder to detox from the mercury poisoning I've had basically my entire life. Since I've started taking it Monday I've felt more happy and spiritual, though it has only been a minor improvement.

Here's what happened...

Last night I heard a very high pitched ringy sound in my ear, while simultaneously my ears popped like they do when you drive up into the mountains. Only the pop was to a slightly lesser degree than that, and it only lasted for a split second. The ringy noise started slightly before the pop, but they ended at the same time. For the split second I was hearing the ringy noise it sort of took control over the thoughts in my mind. Immediately after the ringing/popping ended I had an involuntarily full body quiver while laying in bed. The weird part of this all is that it wasn't scary, it actually felt kind of pleasant and intriguing. Any ideas what it was?

Edited by ericsnow

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ericsnow

• Leonardo

• supervike

• cookies

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it is anything paranormal, but it could be medical. The site rules forbid diagnosis of medical conditions here, however, so I would recommend visiting your doctor and getting her/his advice. :tu:

Edited by Leonardo

I sometimes hear the high pitched noise. But i haven't been exposed to mercury. Maybe its something else?

Background - I'm taking a natural mineral called zeolite powder to detox from the mercury poisoning I've had basically my entire life. Since I've started taking it Monday I've felt more happy and spiritual, though it has only been a minor improvement.

Here's what happened...

Last night I heard a very high pitched ringy sound in my ear, while simultaneously my ears popped like they do when you drive up into the mountains. Only the pop was to a slightly lesser degree than that, and it only lasted for a split second. The ringy noise started slightly before the pop, but they ended at the same time. For the split second I was hearing the ringy noise it sort of took control over the thoughts in my mind. Immediately after the ringing/popping ended I had an involuntarily full body quiver while laying in bed. The weird part of this all is that it wasn't scary, it actually felt kind of pleasant and intriguing. Any ideas what it was?

You don't happen to have a dog would you ? if he jumped up barking then maybe you did hear something, always look at your dog to see how his acting.

link

Yes... I used to experience it randomly several times a year.. As a child intuitively I thought I was being called somehow.. as I used to ask my brother ,if he was around at the time,(I would notice that he would stop playing or what ever he was doing at the same time) and he could hear it too at the very same time. Much later I read some of Uri Gellar's work and heard it that it was some sort of spiritual download ... Uri indicated it was from some sort of ET's or inter-dimensional spiritual beings... a download of a lot of information at one time.. like a computer download. It made sense at the time as I often intuitively.. or had dreams of events before they happened.. It is like when I sleep all the information sorts or sifts itself out randomly.. ( I do have some of the weirdest dreams.. rarely to do with me).

Then I heard how much flack Uri is getting.. but a lot of what he said seemed to make sense..

Later I read similar stories in various books or articles from other people who thought that it was like some sort of spiritual download.

I do feel like I have received something somehow.. and am left with a sense of calm or agitation .. each time it happens.

Edited by crystal sage