Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Warren Goetz

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:42 AM

View Postsusieice, on 09 January 2011 - 04:47 AM, said:

All the way at the bottom of this link is a couple of sentences saying who Warren Goetz is. It's under missing in action. Not much is known about him from what I can tell.

http://www.davidaspi.../MythicDetroit/

So, if nobody knows who he is, who posted this insult that she's talking about?  :huh:

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#17    tgriffis

tgriffis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 02:44 PM

View PostEnomia, on 08 January 2011 - 06:40 AM, said:

There was talk about my father here...bring it too me.

Hi...I spent many evenings at your dining room table with Warren, Roger, Curt, Jack, Mary and many others.  Much of the time it was just Warren and I.  He always had time for everyone interested in talking with him.  The book he gave me is enscribed: "To Tim-Thanks for your help with the Intelligence, Warren H. Goetz.  I think he was referring to the image I spotted on the ground while flying over Sugar Island....your Dad called it the "sign of creation" and it was the message he had been waiting for.  I could talk for hours about Warren.  I've been keeping up with Thatcher on the internet, not conversing, just observing.  Regards, Tim

#18    Enomia

Enomia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:33 AM

Thank you Daughter Of The Nine Moons, what kind of proof can I give you with out giving out too much personal info on myself on-line, perhaps only a daughter would jump to his defense as I did here as the insult led me to this web site. I'm the youngest of his three children. My father was born May 12th 1912, he would have been one hundred this year, 2012.
He brought knowledge of the universe, Universal Law, after years of working with free energy he decided the world wasn't ready for it and either walked away from uncompleted projects or destroyed what he had as our house was a target by those looking to steal what he created. He was misunderstood by some and feared by others for what he knew, for what he understood...and loved by many. Universal Law governs all worlds including this one which is the lowest of them all, a word to describe it would be the christian Hell. Every planet must have the knowledge brought too them at varying degrees of evolvement but it must not exceed it, so my father kept some knowledge back...free energy, as the people here would use it to destroy each other and that is not what its meant for. I hope the people here will one day evolve before the world is destroyed by our evil and greed, also by what we do to it...we pull things out of the ground like ripping apart a machine, eventually it won't work anymore, so it my hope and prayer that people become kinder to each other and the world we live on. Peace and blessings. Enomia

#19    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,427 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:20 AM

*quote/post removed*

It did fly but you had to send it off a cliff while being in it.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 24 July 2012 - 02:35 AM.
quotes updated

#20    MissJoyful

MissJoyful

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:47 PM

http://web.archive.o...om/mcneece.html

This article was written by a College Professor in Michigan who did research on the project while spending time there.
He changed the name of the project for his thesis and the names of the people. "Gordon" is actually Warren Goetz
and "The Institute For Cosmic Research" is actually The Advanced Scientific Development Program. This is the most
intelligible account I could find providing detailed information about the actual events that took place.

#21    gbk123

gbk123

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

I spent some time at Warrens  and had some unusual experiences. I don't pretend to understand what Warren was all about but something deeply Mysterious was happening. I found him to be a quiet and caring person  and there was nothing "cult-like" in the discussions around the kitchen table, that I took part in

#22    makrbrak

makrbrak

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:05 AM

I spent many hours at Warren's house, and was present, although not directly involved, during many of the meetings held at his dining room table.  My parents were directly involved in the development and production of the spacecraft.  The whole experience has had a profound impact on my life and that of my family members, but not necessarily in a negative way.  I was a young boy, but I have vivid memories of being at the hangar that housed the ship, and remember a lot of details about it.  I know that Alien Embryo is telling the truth, in fact I know exactly who she is, and she is the daughter of Warren Goetz.  She is a few years older than me, and we spent a lot of time together while the "project" was active.  

My mother and father, who are both deceased now, have shared many stories and a handful of secrets regarding ASDP.  I am still fascinated with some of the things I learned, and rarely talk about them, other than with family and close friends.  I believe that Warren was genuine and sincere with his beliefs, and knowledge, and even claims he made of having direct contact with lifeforms from other planets or dimensions.  I live only a few miles from the site of the project, and the landing site where Warren claimed to rendezvous with his alien contacts.  I also know people with no knowledge of the project, who have seen strange lights or objects at this very location.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users