Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Official UM "Predictions Watch" Thread

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#121    George Ford__AKA Bulveye__

George Ford__AKA Bulveye__

Poltergeist

• 2,571 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 17 January 2012 - 12:41 AM

Well Im wrong. And i'm glad i was.

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#122    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:01 PM

View Postpuridalan, on 15 January 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

Prediction at 7am 1/15/2012. Man is going to ‘colonize’ the moon. Military is preparing to start training specific military men and non mil aka civilian beings to build on the moon. The plan is to start digging below ground on the moon, it is easier to colonize underground than above ground as some have said and well look at ants. The plan is to export coal from earth to the moon. The coal then will be held in various parts of the moon. There will be contractors and mechanical engineers and other engineers who will build and work on the moon to do this within the next sixty years. By 2015 I am not sure publically but the training will be launched to start beings on, within 20 years the massive transports will begin.
Interesting in view of the article just posted on U-M today about Russia in discussions with NASA about building a base on the Moon...

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#123    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:03 AM

THe next prediction is not so much a psychic prediction as putting a few pieces together. But the prediction is: A huge 'natural' disaster will occur in oregon ruining a lot of peoples lives and possibly killing individuals. Time frame: within the next few months.

Also found this interesting: http://www.bing.com/...sntod&gt1=42008

This was just posted showing or telling about how gorgeous Oregon is, and the production company is called "uncaging the soul"..come on now. Anywho, this 'natural ' disaster will happen, so I advise people stay out of Oregon for a smig.

#124    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,963 posts

• “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:55 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 15 January 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

Prediction at 7am 1/15/2012. Man is going to ‘colonize’ the moon. Military is preparing to start training specific military men and non mil aka civilian beings to build on the moon. The plan is to start digging below ground on the moon, it is easier to colonize underground than above ground as some have said and well look at ants. The plan is to export coal from earth to the moon. The coal then will be held in various parts of the moon. There will be contractors and mechanical engineers and other engineers who will build and work on the moon to do this within the next sixty years. By 2015 I am not sure publically but the training will be launched to start beings on, within 20 years the massive transports will begin.

In today's news -

"COCOA, FL -- Newt Gingrich promised Wednesday on Florida’s space coast to create a moon colony by 2020 if elected president.

"By the end of my second term, we will have the first permanent base on the moon. And it will be American," Gingrich told the crowd of roughly 700, taking them to their feet in applause.

The former House speaker said the current space program in the country is a "tragedy" and believes his "grandiose" ideas can help fix it.

"I am sick of being told we have to be timid and I'm sick of being told we have to be limited to technologies that are 50 years old," he said, noting that by 2020 he wants to be capable to go to Mars."

Source - http://firstread.msn...-colony-by-2020

Note the mention and intention of Mars there too! This news came out 1 hr ago.

Edited by AnVil, 26 January 2012 - 02:02 AM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#125    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:39 AM

Let me take a shot at this.....

* I am seeing massive riots in the US. I am seeing them break out in New York, around the end of May into early June. I see smoke in the streets, I see riot police. I think this has to do with the economy.
* I am seeing a type of computer chip that enables two separate processors (each with multiple separate cores)
* Break-through in limb regeneration
* A new disease (respiratory) wipes out thousands in the East.
* Korea-U.S. tensions increase; possible nuclear threat around August.
* U.S. terrorism alert is in the red zone. Terrorist attacks coordinated in L.A. and New Jersey. (September)
* Economy goes into rapid decline; civil wars imminent
* New revelations regarding the ancient pyramids
* A new threat rises to the world in mid October; he hails from the East. I am sensing "Azar" in the last name....
* Something big happens between the months of October - December 2012... worldwide panic, I hear the scream of millions; they die.
* Solar storms knock out power globally for two months.... millions die (100,000,000) from untreated sickness and disease.........

Hrm. Those was some interesting "visions".

#126    Spiral staircase

Spiral staircase

Breaking

• 3,607 posts

• Such an ugly feeling that won't leave.

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:16 AM

This is the year in which a massive cyber attack will cripple the internet affecting many who will lose data and information. Back up all your important information such as e-mails you wish to preserve.

#127    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:16 AM

Human beings will find a new solar system completely. I have drawn out the solar system using sage ashees, very simple circles and shading. On 2/19/12 near 7pm.

both pictures below are same but diff angels, you may want to zoom in to see spec.

Attached Files

#128    ElaineS

ElaineS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:14 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 20 February 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

Human beings will find a new solar system completely. I have drawn out the solar system using sage ashees, very simple circles and shading. On 2/19/12 near 7pm.

both pictures below are same but diff angels, you may want to zoom in to see spec.

Is this the planet re-aligned now or is it still changing? One of the wierdest things is for years Scotland has always had the bad weather in the UK and England had drier and more sunnier weather.  For months now it seems Scotland is now having the milder weather compared to England.  I know weather changes are happening worldwide and just wonder if even greater changes will occur.

#129    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 23 January 2012 - 12:03 AM, said:

THe next prediction is not so much a psychic prediction as putting a few pieces together. But the prediction is: A huge 'natural' disaster will occur in oregon ruining a lot of peoples lives and possibly killing individuals. Time frame: within the next few months.

Also found this interesting: http://www.bing.com/...sntod&gt1=42008

This was just posted showing or telling about how gorgeous Oregon is, and the production company is called "uncaging the soul"..come on now. Anywho, this 'natural ' disaster will happen, so I advise people stay out of Oregon for a smig.

Someone showed me this quote/brought up to my attention what some co is trying to do in Oregon: http://www.dailymail...lectricity.html

I said this disaster would happen soon..and kill lots of people..that being said..is this going to be a disaster that could of been prevented and based on..these people doing this..we shall see. Stay out of Oregon for the time being, thanks all. And if you live there Stay out till August. Thanks.

#130    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

View Postpuridalan, on 16 September 2011 - 05:29 AM, said:

Prediction made 9/16/11 at 5:07 pm.

I was in a comp lounge when I saw a world map abouve me. I decided to see what I could view in the world. I closed my eyes and scanned by hands, Got massive waves in australia first, but the most pain and craziness in Indonesia, esp near a place called Bonggakaradeng and Bastem. The first wave I felt was from Australia specifically the "Christmas Islands". Then it extend past there and into Indonesia, so I feel major earthquake will occur there.

I made this prediction on the above date Sept 16th 2011 about Indonesia having massive earthquake. I did not even remember I made prediction till watching the news today:

http://businesstoday...rs/1/23921.html

#131    kitco

kitco

Psychic Spy

• 1,081 posts

• " WE COME IN"
    │▒│ /▒/
    │▒│/▒/
    │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
    │▒│▒|▒│▒│
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
    ...│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
    └┐▒▒▒▒┌

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

IO predicted the Japan Earthquake in september of 2011.
it was a 9.0 like I predicted but I said west coast of british columbia.. I was right about the Japan quake though.

"A Tsunami will hit Japan and area's surrounding soon after the quake, and after shock's will continue for a week after the main quake the largest of will be 7 on the richter scale also resulting in Tsunami Warning's for Western North America. This will be the largest quake in recorded history."

Edited by kitco, 16 April 2012 - 12:06 AM.

A LIFE OF MYSTERIE IS BETTER THEN SIMPLICITY. - kitco

#132    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

Kitco..lets see it quoted from the box, that way it can be validated thank you

#133    kitco

kitco

Psychic Spy

• 1,081 posts

• " WE COME IN"
    │▒│ /▒/
    │▒│/▒/
    │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
    │▒│▒|▒│▒│
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
    ...│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
    └┐▒▒▒▒┌

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

View Postkitco, on 04 July 2011 - 04:54 PM, said:

A 9.0 Earthquake will rock western United states and British Columbia Canada, Parts of Vancouver Island will sink into the Strait of Georgia, and there will be Wide Scale Resque effort's resulting in a sence of National Pride and a comming together in the face of a Disaster, close to 100,000 people will die, and the cost of Damage will be an estimated 2-7 Billion dollar's.
A Tsunami will hit Japan and area's surrounding soon after the quake, and after shock's will continue for a week after the main quake the largest of will be 7 on the richter scale also resulting in Tsunami Warning's for Wester North America. This will be the largest quake in recorded history. Prophesy by - kitco november 2011

So I made two predictions, one that I had a dream about but I do not know the date and time, that one about west coast north america could still happen, but i put it up anyways because I had the dream about japan and figured the two might be linked in some way... should have spent more time describing but was busy those days.

The quake happened 4 months after my prediction, it was the largest in recorded history, and thier were tsunami warnings for western north america. so I am pretty sure my dream was correct... now I wonder when the american quake will hit, because I had that dream lots when I was younger.

Edited by kitco, 28 April 2012 - 10:07 PM.

A LIFE OF MYSTERIE IS BETTER THEN SIMPLICITY. - kitco

#134    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,628 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

View Postpuridalan, on 11 March 2012 - 12:35 AM, said:

Someone showed me this quote/brought up to my attention what some co is trying to do in Oregon: http://www.dailymail...lectricity.html

I said this disaster would happen soon..and kill lots of people..that being said..is this going to be a disaster that could of been prevented and based on..these people doing this..we shall see. Stay out of Oregon for the time being, thanks all. And if you live there Stay out till August. Thanks.

I live in the southeastern US and I really hope you are wrong about Oregon.  I've visited the State once and fell in love with it.  If I could live anywhere else in the world it would be Astoria or Portland.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#135    hooko22

hooko22

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:02 PM

Am I the only one who is really creeped out by predictions like this?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users