Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Official UM "Predictions Watch" Thread

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#136    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• I wish I was more witty; then this might say something funny.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

hooko22, on 07 May 2012 - 09:02 PM, said:

Am I the only one who is really creeped out by predictions like this?
No, I go through these and read them often.  I am disturbed how they mostly all seem to be negative.  I'm mostly a lurker on this particular thread and it depresses me.  It would just be nice if sometimes you predictors would say something good is going to happen.  I worry too much reading this thread but I just can't stop.  It's too bad that this is what people are seeing.  I realize you can't change what you see but still.

"A valuable contributor to UM! Always enjoy her clever and often original outlook. - Paxus"

#137    Damrod

Damrod

Seeker of Knowledge

• Banned
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

puridalan, on 20 February 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

Human beings will find a new solar system completely. I have drawn out the solar system using sage ashees, very simple circles and shading. On 2/19/12 near 7pm.

both pictures below are same but diff angels, you may want to zoom in to see spec.

Interesting prediction....I don't come to these boards very often but was bored and thought I'd look in and see what was new.  I found your prediction interesting having just read this thread from the other day (May 9th, 2012).

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=226824

Not a perfect match up, but pretty interesting nonetheless.

#138    diablo_04

diablo_04

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• I reject your reality and substitute my own

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:40 PM

I predict there will be another end of the world dead line by the end of November this year!

Posted Image

I reject your reality and substitute my own

My site :D Workout tips

#139    ranrod

ranrod

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:56 AM

August 2014, major earthquake in Los Angeles.  > 6.5 magnitude in the Richter scale.
December 2012, CERN will announce new particle announced July 2012 NOT the Higgs Boson.
November 2012, Obama is re-elected (ok, this one is too easy ;)

#140    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,607 posts

• Such an ugly feeling that won't leave.

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

Terrorist strike today.

#141    wanderer_

wanderer_

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

http://www.spiritual...ence/armageddon

This website details the years 1993 to 2025 (I would suggest reading the article to get a better idea of why it is like this--basically it is talking about a period of time, yet it includes predictions of the future). It is difficult for me to explain in its entirety so I would appreciate you taking a look for yourself!

#142    Limeade Lily

Limeade Lily

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• "Be like the bird that feels the branches tumble from beneath her, and yet continues her song, knowing she has wings."

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

diablo_04, on 23 June 2012 - 02:40 PM, said:

I predict there will be another end of the world dead line by the end of November this year!

I'm seconding that one. :tu:

*~Limeadelily~*

"The measure of a person's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out." - Thomas Macaulay

#143    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,302 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:56 PM

I know its almost the ninth month but I would like to make a prediction.

I predict that a giant female dragon will come out of hiding, out of the center of the earth. This will involve volcanic activity and a massive movement in the occult, primarily a fixation on the "mother" aspect of the godhead. There will be a lot of confusion, as an in between phase of people loosing their religion and gathering themselves once again.

There will be a ban on many meats and seafood due to contamination.

There will be an oil spill off the coast of Belize and an oil company will ruin another barrier reef.

A discovery of large creatures, either of the water or underground will be made. These will be translucent, pale skinned, advanced worm like (with small arms and legs) vegetarian creatures that are very ugly and blind.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#144    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,302 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:59 PM

Paranormalcy, on 15 January 2011 - 10:43 PM, said:

Well, I see basically no one is actually interested in submitting any predictions or prophecies for 2011 after all. For the sake of symmetry I'll leave this open til Feb 1 and will post my 25 picks and members will be free to submit their picks from offsite plus any predictions they themselves have for the year of 2011, until there are 50 offsite predictions plus however many from UM members.

cool thread :)

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#145    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,302 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

I also predict in a revolution of sorts by the american youth. I think they will begin to refuse to go to school and that there will be a major artistic expression made, there will be different sects of the overall "war/rebellion". There will be no extraordinarily rambunctious leaders that have (extreme) domineering qualities that would live very long and the reigns will be given back to "the powers that be."

The energy of the rebellion would then be absorbed into a more corrupt and advanced-mind controlling environment, and then our world will somehow explode...

#146    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:49 PM

archernyc, on 16 January 2011 - 09:00 PM, said:

Here's a pretty specific one: "New Orleans, it's good your levies have been rebuilt for they will be greatly tested near Labor Day, August 2011." John Hogue

He also predicts that Haiti will be hit hard during hurricane season. "You will be visited by Mother Nature's call for help, screaming in the winds of tropical storms crowding the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean in such frequency and intensity not experienced since the catastrophic 2005 Hurricane Season that broke the levies of New Orleans and scrubbed the Mississippi coast down to house-foundation bone with Hurricane Katrina. Houston, you will be visited. Your fields of refineries clutched, clawed by superstorm winds and oceanic surges."

http://www.hogueprop...011-chapter.htm

Well, he was off by a year!

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#147    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:53 PM

I've been extremely fatigued lately and bed bound for part of the past 2 weeks, a massive energy shift is taking place similiar to the one I felt of Fukashima, Japan (nuclear radation) and I was being it told it will all be over around/on October 7th 2012 and a massive event will happen probably killing over 50,000 people and no I don't know where but I don't feel it is the US, I could be wrong though.

#148    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:02 AM

Funny that you mention the Oct 7th.  I had a dream the other night that I was looking into the sky, early morning, about 45 minutes before sunrise.  I looked up an noticed the moon was gigantic.  Roughly the size of a CD held at arms length, pasted onto the sky.  I looked away for a minute thinking "WTF?!".. looked back, and it was normal size, but there was a giant ball of magma/plasma(Like a star without flame/light) in between the moon and where the sun meets the horizon.  The magma ball was roughly the size of the sun, maybe a little bigger.  That's all I can remember.

I checked out a lunar calendar, coincidentally the moon starts waning Oct 8th...

I don't claim to have prophetic dreams.  Never have before, to my recollection.  I just thought it was a bit coincidental.

Hope you feel better.

#149    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,400 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:33 AM

I had my first clairvoyant sight for ages last night, and it was with clairaudients.
There was mention of a new 911, but this will be much bigger.
I saw a building fall down, and funnily enough, this morning I saw that same building on TV.
It's the royal dutch shell building in London.. am not saying it's going to fall down btw.
Just want to record this just encase.. Personally I'm hoping it's just some market scare for shell oil because they do need a good kick in the a$$.

Edited to add: have no idea of a time or date? Within 2 weeks I reckon?
Posted Image

Edited by Professor T, 27 September 2012 - 01:44 AM.

#150    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:41 PM

Puri, I sure do hope that you're wrong. Fukushima is something that we're still feeling the affects of on the West coast of the US. Ugh!

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users