Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Official UM "Predictions Watch" Thread

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#166    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

Prediction on 03/28/13 at 2:00 PM
How: Googling cordinations psychically which led me to Afganistan

Specfically: National Geospatial Intelligence Agency in Bethesda, MD, USA

Over looking geo-grounds, I "saw" in the region of Charikar a bit above that, three expolosions going off. 2 dead on the west side of it, more on the northern east, people flee south past Charikar. This will probably take place in April I believe no later than April 20th 2013.

Latitude in decimal degrees  35.254444

Longitude in decimal degrees 69.13

Edited by puridalan, 28 March 2013 - 07:10 PM.

#167    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:08 AM

I believe this to be a direct relation: http://worldnews.nbc...cid=msnhp&pos=2

#168    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,660 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

I predict that in the future there will be a device you can "think to" and it will transcribe your thoughts, digitally, on paper, whatever, it will record. You can tell it what to say just like writing but by use of mere brain power. It may pick up other other brainwaves, but they will be slight and inaccurate, sort of like sleep talking but the technology will be advanced and useful in many scientific discoveries about the human brain. Right now this sounds outlandish but when the time comes people will say: "Of course someone would have predicted this, like duh..."

Edited by SpiritWriter, 09 April 2013 - 11:27 PM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#169    marina1980

marina1980

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

Puridalan is awesome!

#170    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

Thanks...

New Predictions at 10:51 PM April 29th 2013

Massive River Overfloods--probably not later than May 5th 2013

In Siberia by October a "new discovery" is made that could be imperative to enviornmentalist/resources

Macdedonia, small uprising of "80" at town hall meeting, has to do with EU..probably greece--spain--bulgaria and issues btw them they are trying to come to a resolution, and I see green tanks rolling in, but not exactly a war, just security.

A male Polish scientist with black rimmed glasses, in his 50s-60s will become heightened this year for "tubular" technology and making electronics even faster/smoother and more equip to handle the "elements".

A new star will be discovered in July that will have a "frothy gass" over it's area that can be used to covert into water...like liquid air water...some reason I think this may be toxic...not sure why..remind me of liquid ice used to make fog at halloween

Pluto will get "nipped" by outside astriods.

#171    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:45 AM

I see the advent of really bad rain and weather maybe flooding more specifically and its to take place in the state of Georgia. soon within 3 weeks maybe 4.
also something weird happening in Nevada and north of it, surrounding,  enough to make national news. something negative, an explosion maybe idk and i hope not,.
i live in nj and have no ties personally with either place.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#172    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 13 May 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

I see the advent of really bad rain and weather maybe flooding more specifically and its to take place in the state of Georgia. soon within 3 weeks maybe 4.
also something weird happening in Nevada and north of it, surrounding,  enough to make national news. something negative, an explosion maybe idk and i hope not,.
i live in nj and have no ties personally with either place.
I was wrong on the state, though meteorologists said the winds from  the other days deadly tornado in texas and oklamhoma started off the coast coming inward from Georgia. This is the problem with psychic abilities, sometimes you dont know all the details. im assuming by my insticts to guess nevada would imply that my sense were telling me the tornado would move north which it did to OK, though not as far as nevada. Fact is I called this event in the south about 3 weeks ago, I knew something bad would happen and this is the strongest sense I can predict, the overall result. not always the details of the path which leads to it can be seen, just the strongest outcome.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#173    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:43 AM

Got this at 8:22 PM August 1st 2013

I am right now seeing words "New York" big massive air balloon in the sky, and a big party of sorts it seems. I keep on seeing this red hot air balloon. I can sense disaster in a party like setting. It seems almost like a parade of some sort. I got the words the 3rd...which either means August third or like the third week of August. Now I googled hot air ballons in NY got one place

276 Broadway
New York

I see someone in a hot red air balloon over the city and something going terribly wrong. I cannot tell if it's down below on the street party or if it's the balloon itself.

Second unrelated event

Somali, "death camp" 12 to 15 refugees are able to free and make settlement in Northern Ireland.

Third Event
Exxon goes down, while a yellow battery company increases greatly in their profits within the next 4 months.

Fourth Event
The royal baby by the next two months will develop a bad cough, like croups..but I do not see it being long term.

Fifth Event
I see a double assassination plot, where two men are shot dead in the back/sides of their heads. One of them is the head chair men, he is in his middle 50s, he has whitish skin, with black hair/brown almond wide eyes and decent sized nose. He and his fellow member are wearing navy blue dark suits with white shirts. The other is a male in his later 30s skinner/smaller frame than the other guy but taller than him it seems. He has brown hair with brown trimmed facial hair, he has blue eyes with large dark pupils. They seem to be in an outside event space, with a big campaign board up behind them which makes it seem like it's inside. There seem to be around 200 or more people at the event, it was also to paritally raise for charity. The person who assassinated them is one person and a male, who has brown skin tone like you would think of south american in some parts of mediterrian. The younger chair member seems more american than the head of the chair who seems like he could be from another country..as if his mother/father was have euro-eastern like Turkish  The reason for this is due to an event that happened 5 years ago where there is tons of red at the event, again seems like another political campaign. It seems that 5 years ago the head person made a deal that this gunner did not like that affected his whole life including his local town. Which makes me think it was a resource deal with either oil or mining of some sort. The head person who was killed had a wife, and 2 young daughters aged 5-8 who I can see yet I feel there is a third child. The younger man with the brown hair seems to be more of his advisor/paper pusher the executor. Before this the head chair guy was in a place called (phonetically sounds) "Lamb-pwn-iee" aka lamponini. Like an italian island or something.

Sixth View
Looking into supposed terror threat across US Embassy's. What I really see past the articles has to do with resources...and diamonds. Diamonds diamonds and more gold yellow diamonds. I see that during this "threat" huge shipments of diamonds are to be exported out of the African country into other places, including areas like France and Denmark and Switzerland. I am not seeing people in masks bombing embassy's...I am seeing overall a huge shipment of illegal diamonds into other places. I do see people dying in these mines in general but that is daily life there unfortunately.

Seventh View
Two old green helicopters go down, crashing into a fire together. They look like American copters, meant for first aid and cargo. Numbers "17th 17th".

Eight View
Cell microbiology lab. New discoveries are being made with these yellow cells that look like staphlococcus strain, but what I am being told is that they are having ground breaking research into this cell in order to stop and resolve growth of lung cancer, specifically upper respid. They are also showing new ways to expand the top clear/white tubes into the lung even having new resection technology to make new ones.

Edited by puridalan, 03 August 2013 - 01:44 AM.

#174    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

Second prediction I made about Somalia....

then I read this article today: http://www.dailymail...ast-Africa.html

I just find that interesting..

Edited by puridalan, 03 August 2013 - 06:03 PM.

#175    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:20 AM

Prediction:

Between 1 and 15 March 2014, airplane crash is going to happened. Airplane will have Red logo. Around 45 victims.

Big Bad Voodoo

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#176    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Vision gotten at an earlier date

ON SEPTEMBER 14th 2013 in the middle of the later afternoon when the sun is shinning. Massive amounts of people will be deceased around 50,000 people. Many innocent people will die.

#177    fred_mc

fred_mc

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

View Postpuridalan, on 29 April 2013 - 03:57 AM, said:

In Siberia by October a "new discovery" is made that could be imperative to enviornmentalist/resources

I know that it has been said that there is a lot of methane gas being trapped under the permafrost in Siberia. Since methane gas is a much much stronger greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide, it means that when the permafrost starts melting, the greenhouse effect is going to speed up a lot. Maybe that is what this predicition is about, maybe they discover that trapped methane gas has started to leak out.

#178    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,595 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:03 AM

Mushroom cloud in the west. That's all i got.

#179    George Ford

George Ford

smile

• 2,823 posts

• "Quickly, I require your fingers."

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:17 PM

I have an almost overwhelming feeling that there is going to be another massive earthquake in or near Japan withing 7 days that will create a new catastrophe. Although the last few times I 'predicted' anything, nothing ever came of it, so hope I'm wrong this time as well.

“Extraordinary claims require extraoardinary evidence”

~
Carl Sagan

#180    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,634 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:17 AM

Im really now thinking that very soon Stephen Hawkins might leave our physical world ,Just a hunch you know the bones are feeling it !
He did coin a new phrase " THe  apparent horizon" with the edge of the black holes having a firewall ! Now Thats an "Event Horizon " If I ever !

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users