Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

PENTAGRAM OF BLOOD Proof of NWO?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    realparanormal

realparanormal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:40 PM

Great video on how almost any major tragedy in the USA has struck a blood pentagram on a map of the USA that is anchored with the Pyramid of the Sun near Mexico City.

Bizarre but true. Interesting the Tucson Massacre is not on the Pentagram, but the same group has mentioned the Ley Line that runs through Mexico City through Tucson and Las Vegas up into the Salem Area of Oregon near the Mt Hood Volcano.

The video is on youtube and at the site named for it "Pentagram of Blood" .com

Makes your hair stand up when you see how events like the Haiti Quake, 911, Columbine, OK City Bombing, VA Tech Massacre and even JFK assassination all line up to form a Pentagram.

#2    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

Looks like a coincidence to me.  :huh:

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#3    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,424 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:06 PM

View PostBracket, on 10 January 2011 - 06:54 PM, said:

Looks like a coincidence to me.  :huh:

Coincedence surrounded by an annoying video.

Total fail.  5 and a half minutes of nonsence highlighted by a poorly drawn (and not symmetrical pentagram).

#4    realparanormal

realparanormal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:55 PM

the locations are in fact on straight lines that do form a pentagram

check on a map, it's there

#5    Superglobe

Superglobe

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 333 posts

• [insert snarky comment here]

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:13 PM

I hate to sound like a strawman skeptic here, but it's a coincidence.

Sorry.

nothing to see here, folks.

#6    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,200 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

Almost random points on a map with lines connecting them? Many of those events are Natural. Is Nature in on the conspiricy too?

Why is Portland a point on the star? Nothing EVIL has happened here.

If the points are to be taken seriously we need to establish what counts as a point. An assassination of JFK, then the assassination of Lincoln should be there too. If a hurricane is included. We should include all the major ones. If a cult, or a terrorist event counts then we need to count up all those too. We can't just draw a symbol and then look for stuff that falls on the lines. That is cherry picking.

If it is Media based, then why isn't OJ Simpson on the map. Why isn't Manson on the map. Why isn't Jeffery Daumer on the map.

The line between Naujaat and Haiti appears to be totally arbitry. As is the line between Portland and St. Johns.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#7    digitalartist

digitalartist

Psychic Spy

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

• I'm Done

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:42 AM

It's basically only including events that help support the claim and ignoring those that don't.  If it were true it would include everything DieChecker said but also things like the San Francisco Earthquake, Chicago fire, sinking of the Titanic, etc...

#8    000000000000000

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:54 AM

I don't see how it would help the NWO by making puzzle like clues of all the secret things they do. Sounds more like a badly made game. Trust me a real NWO would be safely hidden from even the most internet savvy of conspiracy theorists.

#9    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,424 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:44 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 10 January 2011 - 09:49 PM, said:

Almost random points on a map with lines connecting them? Many of those events are Natural. Is Nature in on the conspiricy too?

If the points are to be taken seriously we need to establish what counts as a point. An assassination of JFK, then the assassination of Lincoln should be there too. If a hurricane is included. We should include all the major ones. If a cult, or a terrorist event counts then we need to count up all those too. We can't just draw a symbol and then look for stuff that falls on the lines. That is cherry picking.

If it is Media based, then why isn't OJ Simpson on the map. Why isn't Manson on the map. Why isn't Jeffery Daumer on the map.

The line between Naujaat and Haiti appears to be totally arbitry. As is the line between Portland and St. Johns.

Quiet you!  YOu can insert logic into insanity! lol

#10    MelanieKayDeeDid

MelanieKayDeeDid

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

• When the rapture comes, can I have your stuff?

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:57 PM

Why does it always have to be a pentagram? Can't the NWO do something a little less mall goth, sp0oky kid-esque, and a little more interesting? Like a bunny or something? Now THAT would be impressive.

"Here comes Peter Cottontail,
Rippin' out all your entrails..."

"Rock and roll is fun but if you ever hear someone
Say you are huge, look at the moon, look at the stars, look at the sun
Look at the ocean and the desert and the mountains and the sky
Say I am just a speck of dust inside a giant's eye
I am just a speck of dust inside a giant's eye."
- Kimya Dawson

#11    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,717 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:02 PM

Yet. Knock on wood.  :unsure2:

#12    Keymaker

Keymaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

• Great Artists Have No Country

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:29 PM

Load of rubbish, DieChecker pretty much blew this out of the water for me.

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." - Confucius

#13    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,717 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:26 PM

View PostMelanieKayDeeDid, on 13 January 2011 - 02:57 PM, said:

"Here comes Peter Cottontail,
Rippin' out all your entrails..."

LOL, that was awesome, but I have to counter with this Deadpool quote:

"Zippty do dah, zippty-ay, Iím gonna blow all you dirtbags away. Plenty of bullets Iím gonna spray, Zippty do dah, zippty-ay"

#14    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:41 PM

I got a parking ticket there once. It was an EVIL parking ticket... :unsure2:

Yeah. lots of random points that make no sense. You can filter through history of any given place and come up with "points" on a map...if you worked on it, you could probably work out a profile image of jesus based on cheese related deaths. I doubt it would mean much, but I bet it could be done.

The "pentagram" seems like rather a poorly worked out project with no real evidence behind it.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#15    Heroic Bishop

Heroic Bishop

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:02 AM

Got to say it is a coincidental line too. I mean this pentagram has taken a hell of a long time to draw if you look at the dates of the events plotted on it.

You could quite easily take the central lines of the pentagram out displacing only one event, and form a star, then say, Paul Stanley from KISS is the anti-christ because he caused this and wears a star on his eye in his stage make-up. Basically with the imagination you can make anything fit really.

I have seen some quite thought provoking subjects in my time that have fascinated me, and I am generally speaking open minded but this is just poor.

Posted Image

"Yea though I walk through the Valley of Death... I shall fear no evil. For I am at 80,000 feet and climbing." - Psalm of the SR-71

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users