Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

God was an alien

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16    Moonshine

Moonshine

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:17 AM

View Postantonioooooooo, on 11 January 2011 - 05:00 AM, said:

Has anyone ever thought this? What if our world was just a creation of one being from another planet or a whole civilization? This would be more believable by people that don't believe in the bible as it is actually more possible than that. I know it sounds stupid or just crazy talk but this would explain lots of things about angels and how they rose and descended from the sky. I thought of this after watching Ancient Aliens and wanted to know your guy's thoughts on this. Also Jesus could of had all those powers because he wasn't human and mary was possibly impregnated by aliens(laugh it up) but it's still believable. It just made lots of sense to me.

It does sound slightly crazy, but, I have actually heard that theory a lot :)

Even a man who is pure of heart
And says his prayers by night
May become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms
And the autumn moon is bright.

#17    truthsearch

truthsearch

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:19 PM

Well God is not human so technically he is alien  :tu:

#18    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,984 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:43 AM

Has anyone ever thought this? What if our world was just a creation of one being from another planet or a whole civilization? This would be more believable by people that don't believe in the bible as it is actually more possible than that. I know it sounds stupid or just crazy talk but this would explain lots of things about angels and how they rose and descended from the sky. I thought of this after watching Ancient Aliens and wanted to know your guy's thoughts on this. Also Jesus could of had all those powers because he wasn't human and mary was possibly impregnated by aliens(laugh it up) but it's still believable. It just made lots of sense to me.

i have said it many times.  according to the defenition, god is an alien.  he wasnt born on earth.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#19    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:27 AM

god (whichever one) by his or her or it's very definition is an alien.

i don't see how this can be denied.

my own opinions on this topic are a little too out there for most people but feel free to pm if you're interested....

the concept that 'jesus died for us' is central to my thesis...in the sense that he was the last of the old breed and had a genetic make up that was coveted the world over....i won't go into too much detail as i've been pulled to pieces on here before and i don't promote this as something that can be 'proven'...just a theory that works within certain parameters...

#20    Lunarstone

Lunarstone

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:03 PM

I have indeed thought about this theory for awhile. What I was thinking was, like you said, what if there is no God per se, but rather, Aliens from another part of the Universe, who are more advanced than us than you can ever possibly imagine. So advanced that they can even create life from nothing. And in relation to recent spikes in UFO sightings, my hunch is that it was/is a series of "monitoring" of their creation. Get what I'm trying to get at here? They created us and now and before, came back here to see how we are doing and how far we have evolved. One possibility is that when they see that we are evolved and are intelligent enough, by their standards, maybe they might reveal themselves completely to us once and for all.

#21    Moonshine

Moonshine

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:34 PM

So we have all confirmed God is an alien. (Y)

Even a man who is pure of heart
And says his prayers by night
May become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms
And the autumn moon is bright.

#22    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,984 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:44 PM

View Postdekker87, on 19 January 2011 - 09:27 AM, said:

god (whichever one) by his or her or it's very definition is an alien.

i don't see how this can be denied.

my own opinions on this topic are a little too out there for most people but feel free to pm if you're interested....

the concept that 'jesus died for us' is central to my thesis...in the sense that he was the last of the old breed and had a genetic make up that was coveted the world over....i won't go into too much detail as i've been pulled to pieces on here before and i don't promote this as something that can be 'proven'...just a theory that works within certain parameters...
not sure you can call the greek/roman gods aliens, they are supposed to have been born on or in orbit of earth.  since nature is their mom.

View PostMoonshine, on 20 January 2011 - 12:34 PM, said:

So we have all confirmed God is an alien. (Y)
yes

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#23    Captain Nemo

Captain Nemo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

I think this has validity.

"And God said, Let Us create man in Our image, after Our likeness..." (Genesis 1:26, KJV)

If there is one God, why does He say "Let Us create man..."?

The bible also acknowledges the existence of other gods.

And no more turn aside and brood
Upon love's bitter mystery;
For Fergus rules the brazen cars....

WBY

#24    digitalartist

digitalartist

Psychic Spy

• Validating
  • 1,941 posts

• I'm Done

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:23 PM

Either God was an alien or an invention.

#25    I_belive

I_belive

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:07 AM

I had a really weird thought tonight I actually had to stop thinking about it because it got to the point where it opened up more questions and it just done my head in.

What if the universe, life, Our reality, Humans, Everything we see on a day to day basis, Knowledge, Space Time,

Was created not by the big bang, or God, but as a experiment which started off small and gradually has become what it is today, We have been seeded not by god or a higher being, but someone else with the ability to create life and worlds they are right now sitting back and analyzing our development, everything we do. Which is why we havent found any life out there in our universe because there is none, we are the experiment the rest of the planets are dead. Maybe oneday our creators will show themselves and explain the true mysteries of the universe.

So apart from earth there is no life out there in our universe.
But somewhere next to our universe is another universe which has been created and so forth and so forth and it just continues how ****ed up would that be.

Am I going mad? it just came in my head tonight and I was like wtf???? lol

#26    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• 1,352 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:40 AM

K, then who created that alien? Who created the one that created aliens who created another aliens...?
The nature? Who created the nature?
The space? Who created the space?
Who is the mother of all aliens?
Who is the mother of the mother of all aliens? Did the mother breed herself or she simply pop out from nothing?

#27    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• 1,352 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:45 AM

View Posttruthsearch, on 17 January 2011 - 10:19 PM, said:

Well God is not human so technically he is alien  :tu:
Just because something is not a human, doesn't mean it has to be an alien.
A dog an alien?
A plant an alien?
A chair an alien?

#28    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,432 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:45 AM

Its not so crazy man... does the ant colony notice a freeway passing next to it?? :)

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#29    Lion6969

Lion6969

Poltergeist

• 2,229 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:13 AM

No way, because if there's any thing out there intelligent as us or more, we would have picked up traces of their existence.

#30    Lion6969

Lion6969

Poltergeist

• 2,229 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:17 AM

View PostCaptain Nemo, on 20 January 2011 - 01:37 PM, said:

I think this has validity.

"And God said, Let Us create man in Our image, after Our likeness..." (Genesis 1:26, KJV)

If there is one God, why does He say "Let Us create man..."?

The bible also acknowledges the existence of other gods.

Us, We, Our are regal terms, the royal we and us etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users