Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

God was an alien


  • Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31    Stellar

Stellar

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,804 posts
  • Joined:27 Apr 2004
  • Gender:Male

  • The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:19 AM

Quote

No way, because if there's any thing out there intelligent as us or more, we would have picked up traces of their existence.

Yeah, ok... We only recently actually discovered the existence of exoplanets... and you assume there's nothing out there as intelligent as us because we havent detected it yet? How naive.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#32    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

    Warrior of Light

  • Member
  • 3,432 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Serbia

  • .....This moment contains all moments.....

    ...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:18 PM

View PostCaptain Nemo, on 20 January 2011 - 01:37 PM, said:

I think this has validity.

"And God said, Let Us create man in Our image, after Our likeness..." (Genesis 1:26, KJV)

If there is one God, why does He say "Let US create man..." ??


Yup :)


View PostStellar, on 22 January 2011 - 06:19 AM, said:

View PostLion6969, on 22 January 2011 - 06:13 AM, said:

No way, because if there's any thing out there intelligent as us or more, we would have picked up traces of their existence.

Yeah, ok... We only recently actually discovered the existence of exoplanets... and you assume there's nothing out there as intelligent as us because we havent detected it yet? How naive.

i agree with stellar, thats pretty arogant to assume indeed... let me ask u lion6969. does the ant colony notice a freeway passing next to it??

Edited by SolarPlexus, 22 January 2011 - 12:20 PM.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#33    Dr. D

Dr. D

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 5,275 posts
  • Joined:15 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mexico

  • I love being me even though sometimes I'm still a stranger.

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:23 AM

View PostTwoXMike, on 11 January 2011 - 03:32 PM, said:

Ive watch all six parts and what I find extremely conclusive evidence is that the pyramids no matter where they are whether it be in Egypt, Mayan ruins etc there are 3 of them the are in the form of and point directly to Orion's Belt when it is thought that ancient people didn't have knowledge of most of the planets inside out own solar system let alone any millions of miles away and everything that is said about the Ancient Texts kinda fits in well even the Biblical texts fit better with aliens than "God".

What about the Dogon Tribe?


#34    Dr. D

Dr. D

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 5,275 posts
  • Joined:15 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mexico

  • I love being me even though sometimes I'm still a stranger.

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:29 AM

View PostFlyingAngel, on 21 January 2011 - 03:40 AM, said:

K, then who created that alien? Who created the one that created aliens who created another aliens...?
The nature? Who created the nature?
The space? Who created the space?
Who is the mother of all aliens?
Who is the mother of the mother of all aliens? Did the mother breed herself or she simply pop out from nothing?

It is only our orientation to our particular reality base that forces us to believe that all things must have a beginning and end.  The universe, the essence of all things, could well be that eternally stable entity that existed without beginning and shall forever exist.  It encompasses all forms of realities and those who recognize them as theirs.

If life evolves within its realms, then life evolved from the elements of eternity belonging to the universe.  The fact that our form of existence ends and we call it death does not mean that the universe does not have another place for us.


#35    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,352 posts
  • Joined:29 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:06 AM

View PostDr. D, on 23 January 2011 - 02:29 AM, said:

It is only our orientation to our particular reality base that forces us to believe that all things must have a beginning and end.  The universe, the essence of all things, could well be that eternally stable entity that existed without beginning and shall forever exist.  It encompasses all forms of realities and those who recognize them as theirs.

If life evolves within its realms, then life evolved from the elements of eternity belonging to the universe.  The fact that our form of existence ends and we call it death does not mean that the universe does not have another place for us.
If something doesn't have a beginning nor an end, it means that it always exist. If it always exist, it means that we can't bind a property time and space to it because anything bound to time-space has a beginning/end. It's already beyond our knowledge to grasp the idea that something contains inside but isn't bound to time and space. We measured time through changes. Whenever there is changes, there is time. And because we saw the stars changes the position everyday. Star positioning altered the state of the universe each second. We can conclude that 'the thing that always exist' where we are inside right now is bound to time and space.
=> Contradiction


#36    Dr. D

Dr. D

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 5,275 posts
  • Joined:15 Mar 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mexico

  • I love being me even though sometimes I'm still a stranger.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:22 PM

View PostFlyingAngel, on 24 January 2011 - 08:06 AM, said:

If something doesn't have a beginning nor an end, it means that it always exist. If it always exist, it means that we can't bind a property time and space to it because anything bound to time-space has a beginning/end. It's already beyond our knowledge to grasp the idea that something contains inside but isn't bound to time and space. We measured time through changes. Whenever there is changes, there is time. And because we saw the stars changes the position everyday. Star positioning altered the state of the universe each second. We can conclude that 'the thing that always exist' where we are inside right now is bound to time and space.
=> Contradiction

The movement of stars or planets changes the universe no more than the movement of my fingers in composing this changes who I am.  The stars and planets may change because of their movement, but they dwell within the greater realm that remains largely unknown to all sciences.  Time itself is our invention and may have no relaitivity to the universe, and by all logic it would not.  We are not yet at the point that we can understand the nature or workings of the universe, much less fit into the framework of our reasoning.


#37    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

    Warrior of Light

  • Member
  • 3,432 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Serbia

  • .....This moment contains all moments.....

    ...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:06 PM

View PostTwoXMike, on 11 January 2011 - 03:32 PM, said:

Ive watch all six parts and what I find extremely conclusive evidence is that the pyramids no matter where they are whether it be in Egypt, Mayan ruins etc there are 3 of them the are in the form of and point directly to Orion's Belt

Yes im familiar with the Orion correlation theory but this is same for other pyramids as well?? I didnt know this, can you tell me documentary you were watching?

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#38    Hurrikane

Hurrikane

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Joined:29 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Plattsburgh, NY

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:03 AM

If you are seriously interested in the idea of the Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis I would highly recommend you seriously look at how the show Ancient Aliens presents itself as well as who is presenting the information and why the show was developed.

The show is dedicated to providing supposed evidence for Erich Von Danichen's theory from Chariots of the Gods as well as promote crazy hair dude's magazine. Many of the "evidence" they use in the show has been proven to be something else or there are more logical explanations than what are given in the show.

What cannot be explained by science does not mean that God or Aliens were involved. It just means we do not yet know how something happened. This doesn't mean the idea of God or Aliens are thrown out it just means that we cannot jump to radical conclusions.

I would recommend the show to people merely because they do bring up some interesting ideas but you have to take them with a grain of salt and really look into them further and come up with your own interpretations than just what they spoon-feed you in the show.


#39    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

    Warrior of Light

  • Member
  • 3,432 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Serbia

  • .....This moment contains all moments.....

    ...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:00 AM

View PostHurrikane, on 25 January 2011 - 02:03 AM, said:

The show is dedicated to providing supposed evidence for Erich Von Danichen's theory from Chariots of the Gods as well as promote crazy hair dude's magazine.

Many of the "evidence" they use in the show has been proven to be something else or there are more logical explanations than what are given in the show.


Hi Hurrikane :) I *can* recommend some world heritage literature that is NOT new like daniken, sitchin or funny documentaries etc...



the Bible
Book of Ezekiel
Book of Enoch
Book of the Watchers
Epic of Gilgamesh
Sumerian King List
Zep Tepi (egyptian creation myths)
Mahabharata, Ramayana


These are some of the oldest known written documents in human history. You dont need to take Daniken word for it anymore :) If you want i can elaborate on this, but i recommend you also read them yourself :)

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#40    mgessel

mgessel

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Virginia

  • Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?
    Sun Tzu

Posted 04 February 2011 - 12:53 AM

Yes this is true but not god since god never actually visited earth however jesus was an alien and later on he became a zombie go figure





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users