Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

U.M's Third Paranormal Photomanip Challenge!

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#106    Nadia B.

Nadia B.

Streaky Freak

• 3,407 posts

• Demented Momilie of the Day: There is not a tampon in this world that will give you the joy and freedom portrayed in a Tampax commercial.

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:35 AM

:lol:  Nuh uh!  We're gonna get in trouble.  

Posted Image

Posted Image
Skepticism is good, but when you reach a certain level where
you're grasping at straws and making little sense... it's not
called skepticism.  It's called ignorance.
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST GUYS ROCK!

#107    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:10 PM

FAKE, and I know I can't enter as I'm a judge but thought you might like this sassy pic I found.

Posted Image

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#108    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:27 PM

Second entry. See if you can find everything going on.

Attached File  CE2.jpg   38.63K   145 downloads

Edited by Moonie2012, 23 February 2011 - 09:28 PM.

#109    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:12 AM

I hated the thumbnails so I got these on photobucket and put both my entries here in one post. Enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Moonie2012, 24 February 2011 - 02:12 AM.

#110    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:43 AM

To Answer the few questions asked about a ending date to the contest....

I do not plan on ending the contest until I feel enough submissions have been put in that it would make it a fair contest. Since It was just started a few weeks ago, I would at least like to leave the floor open to more submissions from people that may not have had time to post entries... it's going pretty well I'd say!  :)

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that the contest judges and myself don't want to wade through a million and one photos, so I'm thinking maybe the tentative end date will be within two weeks. That of course is up to the volume of entries....

EDIT: And Tia, good sassy pic! I was thinking of doing another Crypto photomanip contest in the coming months after this one....a summer contest if you will...  :geek:

Edited by TwilightSilver, 24 February 2011 - 09:45 AM.

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#111    ships-cat

ships-cat

Alien Abducter

• 5,122 posts

• ..it's all too confusing for the working Cat to understand.... :(

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:18 AM

Well, here's my entry.

It may not be suitable for this competition, as it is more of an extra-terrestrial/Conspiracy theme than a supernatural. In addition, NONE of the photography is mine, though all of the photoshop assembly/matting/masking IS.

Perhaps we could have a sub-competition: see how many of the people in the "New World Order" you can identify ?

Attached File  un.jpg   167.83K   186 downloads

meow purr :)

A cat stretches from one end of my childhood to the other.

#112    bekibond

bekibond

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

• Why me? , Why not !

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:49 AM

this is the first photo ...

well well who could tell

#113    bekibond

bekibond

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

• Why me? , Why not !

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:51 AM

View Postbekibond, on 24 February 2011 - 10:49 AM, said:

this is the first photo ...Attachment untitled%20(3).jpg

then uncommon sense help me to see the second ghost on my post cupboard spirit   ( 2nd photo ):yes:

well well who could tell

#114    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:12 PM

Keep them coming everyone. :yes:

Thanks TwilightSilver, unfortunately I don't have photoshop so just thought I'd take a fun fake shot cause I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#115    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:23 AM

Soooooooo......     any new takers?  :hmm:  

Good stuff so far!

Was hoping for a bit more participation given the challenge, and the challenges of the past! Maybe the idea is getting old on U.M.?

Edited by TwilightSilver, 25 February 2011 - 09:24 AM.

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#116    SystemShoX

SystemShoX

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

• I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:44 AM

Maybe raise the allowed number of submissions to 3-4? I had tons of good ideas for pics haha.

#117    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:50 AM

View Post-Pulsar-, on 25 February 2011 - 09:44 AM, said:

Maybe raise the allowed number of submissions to 3-4? I had tons of good ideas for pics haha.

I would normally be tempted, (and I may have to do so if not many more people participate...) but the user submissions create the variety and contribute to the fun and continuation of the thread and contest...

But what the hell, if you wanna submit more pics, be my guest. They won't be counted in the contest as of now, but who knows? If not many people participate in the next coming week, I may just whittle this down to the people who were interested and have submitted from the get-go.

Don't hold me on it though. I'm gonna wait a bit and see....   ^_^

Edit: Late night spelling.

Edited by TwilightSilver, 25 February 2011 - 09:51 AM.

#118    SystemShoX

SystemShoX

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

• I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:55 AM

View PostTwilightSilver, on 25 February 2011 - 09:50 AM, said:

I would normally be tempted, (and I may have to do so if not many more people participate...) but the user submissions create the variety and contribute to the fun and continuation of the thread and contest...

But what the hell, if you wanna submit more pics, be my guest. They won't be counted in the contest as of now, but who knows? If not many people participate in the next coming week, I may just whittle this down to the people who were interested and have submitted from the get-go.

Don't hold me on it though. I'm gonna wait a bit and see....   ^_^

Edit: Late night spelling.
I understand. Change it to two and a half submissions for now. :P

I've only submitted one so far, but I'll be sure to say which two I want counted.

Maybe get a mod to sticky it for the next week too. :D

#119    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:57 AM

View Post-Pulsar-, on 25 February 2011 - 09:55 AM, said:

I understand. Change it to two and a half submissions for now. :P

I've only submitted one so far, but I'll be sure to say which two I want counted.

Maybe get a mod to sticky it for the next week too. :D

On that note, would a mod care to sticky this thread for me? It might help get many more submissions, and make this more accessible!  :tu:

#120    Binaural Ubiety

Binaural Ubiety

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:45 PM

View PostTwilightSilver, on 25 February 2011 - 10:57 AM, said:

On that note, would a mod care to sticky this thread for me? It might help get many more submissions, and make this more accessible!  :tu:
I support this request!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users