Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Aliens Eat Humans!

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#1    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:53 AM

Why do I make such a bold statement, because there is proof in cultures across the planet that human sacrifice to the gods was a common practice.  Mankind has always followed the direction of their respective gods, so that makes me wonder, what made humans tolerant of cannibalism across the planet, once upon a time.  There is too much evidence in all cultural artwork that the living gods were actually aliens. You maybe wondering if aliens were part of our history, then they definitely must have had a part in making these monuments we find on earth.  Then you might be wondering why would they help us only to eat us?  Well wouldn't it make sense that these aliens needed to eat as well, and at the same time they showed their superiority over the human race?  It is my theory the original priests were not human, they were aliens!  The rituals that humanity has inherited are visually and psychologically effective.  Is it these rituals that the aliens used to direct and tame the primitive human race?

#2    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:59 AM

Interesting idea, but I don't find it to be even remotely likely.  You are making all kinds of assumptions with this.  Not only are you assuming that aliens have actually visited the earth, a point of debate which has conclusively determined that there is absolutely no conclusive evidence to confirm, but you are also assuming that alien life would even be able to metabolize human flesh despite having evolved in a completely alien environment.

The whole reason that the food chain works here on earth is because of our similar makeup biologically.  There is no conclusive evidence that life exists beyond this sphere of ours, let alone life that has the same chemical properties that we are made of.

#3    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,837 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:02 AM

View PostFirestone66, on 24 January 2011 - 02:53 AM, said:

Why do I make such a bold statement, because there is proof in cultures across the planet that human sacrifice to the gods was a common practice.  Mankind has always followed the direction of their respective gods, so that makes me wonder, what made humans tolerant of cannibalism across the planet, once upon a time.  There is too much evidence in all cultural artwork that the living gods were actually aliens. You maybe wondering if aliens were part of our history, then they definitely must have had a part in making these monuments we find on earth.  Then you might be wondering why would they help us only to eat us?  Well wouldn't it make sense that these aliens needed to eat as well, and at the same time they showed their superiority over the human race?  It is my theory the original priests were not human, they were aliens!  The rituals that humanity has inherited are visually and psychologically effective.  Is it these rituals that the aliens used to direct and tame the primitive human race?

Welcome to the Forum Firestone66 ! And as For E.T`s Diet ! We just maybe It ! You never know ! But Its a long to Find Out Im sure! :rolleyes:
Keep it Real ,and Keep Looking Up!

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#4    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:05 AM

But it sure would make for a good Twilight Zone episode... ;)

#5    thedutchiedutch

thedutchiedutch

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

• One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.
    Bob Marley

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:07 AM

View PostFirestone66, on 24 January 2011 - 02:53 AM, said:

I always thought that human sacrifices to the gods are like offerings of a human life to the gods.
As in a human, being killed for the purpose of being offered to the gods.
Not for being served as food for the gods.

So do I have time for a last smoke and a pancake or what?

#6    Raina

Raina

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

• A flying saucer results when a nudist spills his coffee.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:27 AM

My theory on what started Human sacrifice in the beginnings, instead of hungry aliens, is that some shaman got ticked off at one of the other villagers over something like stealing his prized goat or haunch of venison and then thought the whole idea up as a matter of getting rid of the offender without coming off as a butthole of a shaman.  It was to appease the Gods and help the village after all.  More people looked at him funny or offended him someway and ticked him...er... I mean the Gods off and had to be sacrificed.  Before you know it other shaman's in other villages decided they'd appease their Gods and boom, you had a full fledged fad.   Could be wrong though.

#7    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,837 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:29 AM

Yeah boon It was one of the Best Zones they ever did !  And just to Think I watched it on a 18 inch black and white T.V. when it was new!
Wow the Time Flys !and were still here !

Even thogh I was only 7yrs old !

Edited by DONTEATUS, 24 January 2011 - 03:30 AM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#8    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:32 AM

Why is evidence of ancient gods evidence for aliens?  Why isn't it evidence for demons?

#9    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

Government Agent

• 3,965 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:42 AM

"To Serve Man"...It's a cookbook!

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#10    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:55 AM

Wait, there's spacedust on the cover!

#11    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:59 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 24 January 2011 - 03:05 AM, said:

But it sure would make for a good Twilight Zone episode... ;)

Lots of Hollywood references on the bottom of the page! Awesome!

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#12    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:01 AM

booNyzarC ~ Any secret service covers its tracks when it invades another country, what makes you think that an alien race wouldn't do the same? Maybe it wasn't necessary to hide in front of a primitive race.  Nowadays, I believe it would be absolutely imperative to leave no traces in the interest of survival.  If an alien race has the ability to make it to earth, doesn't it make sense that the could easily hide their identity.  

Nasa astronauts are planning to make a trip to Mars, and a big part of their plan is to grow food and excavate water from Martian soil.  What makes you think aliens wouldn't have the same detailed plans.  What ever happened to those Neanderthals anyway?  Is it possible that those hairy neanderthals weren't that tasting?  If we have the ability to manipulate DNA, why wouldn't aliens have the same ability?  Maybe Neanderthals were converted to homo sapiens through DNA manipulation. Why would they do this? They would get a suitable food source and at the same time the humans would provide labor. This is not an impossible idea.  The human race uses cows for a food source and labour.  To top it off the human race uses DNA manipulation to create more productive and resourceful animals in the interest of our collective survival. The human race uses religion to direct the masses, Why wouldn't an alien race insert some type of rituals to do the same?

You see booNzyarC, everything that humans can do, I'm sure an intelligent alien race can do better, plus more.  Just a little hint booNyzarC, you are in the Extraterrestrial & UFO Phenomenon section. LOL!

#13    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:05 AM

It's more then ironic to see a cow serving McDonald's, I would have to agree.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#14    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:12 AM

But, usually, it's not the gods asking for human sacrifice, they just do it.

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#15    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:14 AM

View PostMentalcase, on 24 January 2011 - 04:05 AM, said:

It's more then ironic to see a cow serving McDonald's, I would have to agree.
I know what you are saying, cows serving mcdonald's, it souds silly.  On the flipside, the human race is trying to make monkeys smarter and once upon a time humans used to eat monkey brains ~ what am I saying... They are still being hunted for food in some parts of the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users