Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Aliens Eat Humans!

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#16    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,390 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:22 AM

Aliens eating humans ? Nah, nobody travels that far for take-away.  :no:

#17    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:22 AM

View PostFirestone66, on 24 January 2011 - 04:01 AM, said:

booNyzarC ~ Any secret service covers its tracks when it invades another country, what makes you think that an alien race wouldn't do the same? Maybe it wasn't necessary to hide in front of a primitive race.  Nowadays, I believe it would be absolutely imperative to leave no traces in the interest of survival.  If an alien race has the ability to make it to earth, doesn't it make sense that the could easily hide their identity.  
That certainly does seem to be the convenient explanation of choice for many.  Forgive me if I don't buy it.

Nasa astronauts are planning to make a trip to Mars, and a big part of their plan is to grow food and excavate water from Martian soil.  
That would be quite an accomplishment considering that a critical element of crop producing soil is an existing biology of micro-organisms for the seeds and plant life to be nourished and protected by.  Are we planning on importing earth biology to martian soil?  Do you have a source for this bit of scientific conjecture?

I think what you might mean is that a longterm mission to Mars will make use of greenhouses and Hydroponics, as described here on NASA.gov
http://www.nasa.gov/...factsheets.html

And here.
http://science.nasa....eb_greenhouses/

But, by all means, if you have something that refers to planting in actual Martian soil I would love to read about it.

What makes you think aliens wouldn't have the same detailed plans.  What ever happened to those Neanderthals anyway?  Is it possible that those hairy neanderthals weren't that tasting?  If we have the ability to manipulate DNA, why wouldn't aliens have the same ability?  Maybe Neanderthals were converted to homo sapiens through DNA manipulation. Why would they do this? They would get a suitable food source and at the same time the humans would provide labor. This is not an impossible idea.  The human race uses cows for a food source and labour.  To top it off the human race uses DNA manipulation to create more productive and resourceful animals in the interest of our collective survival. The human race uses religion to direct the masses, Why wouldn't an alien race insert some type of rituals to do the same?
Like I said, it makes for an interesting story, but I find it extremely unlikely.  Feel free to believe whatever you wish, of course. ;)

You see booNzyarC, everything that humans can do, I'm sure an intelligent alien race can do better, plus more.  Just a little hint booNyzarC, you are in the Extraterrestrial & UFO Phenomenon section. LOL!
Yes, I'm aware of the forum section title.  And I'm also aware that those aliens are sneaky. :ph34r:

#18    haunted_rufio

haunted_rufio

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:43 AM

View PostFirestone66, on 24 January 2011 - 02:53 AM, said:

Why do I make such a bold statement, because there is proof in cultures across the planet that human sacrifice to the gods was a common practice.  Mankind has always followed the direction of their respective gods, so that makes me wonder, what made humans tolerant of cannibalism across the planet, once upon a time.  There is too much evidence in all cultural artwork that the living gods were actually aliens. You maybe wondering if aliens were part of our history, then they definitely must have had a part in making these monuments we find on earth.  Then you might be wondering why would they help us only to eat us?  Well wouldn't it make sense that these aliens needed to eat as well, and at the same time they showed their superiority over the human race?  It is my theory the original priests were not human, they were aliens!  The rituals that humanity has inherited are visually and psychologically effective.  Is it these rituals that the aliens used to direct and tame the primitive human race?

Human sacrifice to gods isn't nearly enough evidence to conclude we are food to interstellar beings.

http://www.alienvide...-mutilation.php

http://www.think-abo...Mutilations.htm
http://www.ufoencoun...utilations.html
http://www.crowdedsk...mutilations.htm

Posted Image

#19    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:01 AM

View Posthaunted_rufio, on 24 January 2011 - 07:43 AM, said:

Human sacrifice to gods isn't nearly enough evidence to conclude we are food to interstellar beings.

http://www.alienvide...-mutilation.php

http://www.think-abo...Mutilations.htm
http://www.ufoencoun...utilations.html
http://www.crowdedsk...mutilations.htm
Zoiks...  Human mutilations?  I don't know if I want to click on any of that... :huh:

#20    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,714 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

WOah! What a creepy idea!
Would make a great movie!

Welcome to UM by the way!

You wrote, 'If an alien race has the ability to make it to earth, doesn't it make sense that the could easily hide their identity'.
By that same token, it just seems odd to me that an alien race that has the ability to make it to earth would then eat humans....
Consider what you are suggesting... They are highly technologically advanced and thus could have/make pretty much anything they could want - so they could clone humans if for some bizarre reason they had such a fetish for 'flesh'.
They could have all the flesh they want by just growing it or cloning us... Why be so barbaric and kill humans on our planet?
I also agree with booN, from a chemical point of view, I doubt they could digest anything from our planet.
Having said that - if you believe we were created by them in the first place, this might not be a problem for them then ;)

#21    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 02:52 PM

View Posthaunted_rufio, on 24 January 2011 - 07:43 AM, said:

Human sacrifice to gods isn't nearly enough evidence to conclude we are food to interstellar aliens
In the tropics, mankind kills sharks only to keep their fins. Why would it be improbable that aliens would be just as selective? Maybe these parts are the only thing that is exceptable to their diet. In mankinds history there is evidence of a ritual act of devouring the eyes of the enemy. Why would it be improbable that they were following the example of their living gods? Seals only eat the guts and eyes of fish and just cause mankind doesn't make this part of their routine diet doesn't mean other beings won't. Man kind is so blinded by their self- centeredness they don't see the obvious. Like it says in your video, millions have abducted only to be returned without their guts and eyes.

#22    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:04 PM

View PostPaxus, on 24 January 2011 - 11:18 AM, said:

WOah! What a creepy idea!
Would make a great movie!

Welcome to UM by the way!

You wrote, 'If an alien race has the ability to make it to earth, doesn't it make sense that the could easily hide their identity'.
By that same token, it just seems odd to me that an alien race that has the ability to make it to earth would then eat humans....
Consider what you are suggesting... They are highly technologically advanced and thus could have/make pretty much anything they could want - so they could clone humans if for some bizarre reason they had such a fetish for 'flesh'.
They could have all the flesh they want by just growing it or cloning us... Why be so barbaric and kill humans on our planet?
I also agree with booN, from a chemical point of view, I doubt they could digest anything from our planet.
Having said that - if you believe we were created by them in the first place, this might not be a problem for them then ;)

#23    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 03:21 PM

Paxus you asked why wouldn't they just clone us? Well mankind hunts for the thrill, even if it means poaching. Why would aliens not have the same need for excitement. Maybe we are a delicacy to them. When mankind invades another country they break all the rules in a foreign country. Why wouldn't the same temptation exist for an alien race far far away from it's home. If we are game to the aliens then we humans on the earth are the real deal. They probably get turned on by our fear. A cloned human just doesn't cut it.

#24    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,369 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:10 PM

View PostFirestone66, on 24 January 2011 - 03:21 PM, said:

Paxus you asked why wouldn't they just clone us? Well mankind hunts for the thrill, even if it means poaching. Why would aliens not have the same need for excitement. Maybe we are a delicacy to them. When mankind invades another country they break all the rules in a foreign country. Why wouldn't the same temptation exist for an alien race far far away from it's home. If we are game to the aliens then we humans on the earth are the real deal. They probably get turned on by our fear. A cloned human just doesn't cut it.

Hunting is a bit different then, taking someone while they sleep. That's more a scavenger role.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#25    Lcvec

Lcvec

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:52 PM

View PostFirestone66, on 24 January 2011 - 03:21 PM, said:

If they hunted us, no one would see it as an offer to the gods, maybe still a sacrifice but being offered is different from being hunted. Also, why is there no evidence of ancient alien technology here on Earth? I can't imagine a group of aliens going through the trouble of traveling to a distant planet to hunt and then leave without leaving behind any kind of structure or objects, unless interstellar travel is extremely easy and quick for them, which would be quite an assumption.

#26    thedutchiedutch

thedutchiedutch

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts

• One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain.
    Bob Marley

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:10 PM

View PostHabitat, on 24 January 2011 - 04:22 AM, said:

LOL.... you'r killing me... :P  :P

So do I have time for a last smoke and a pancake or what?

#27    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 17,864 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:18 PM

View PostHabitat, on 24 January 2011 - 04:22 AM, said:

LOL!  :lol:

Hold the fries on that order!

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#28    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,267 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:46 PM

Will someone pass me the hot sauce?

Posted Image

#29    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,969 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

View PostStardrive, on 24 January 2011 - 09:46 PM, said:

Will someone pass me the hot sauce?

Imagine getting back home and finding out there was none in the bag with your order of human.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#30    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,625 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:00 PM

Its not too different than us using DNA to Flip the Meat Chain on Cows,Or going to all the trouble to harvest Fish eggs we Eat just about everything on this Planet !
Its Like a Global Smorgesboard ! E.T would Love it !
And Take out He Does ! At the Speed of Light ! :rolleyes:

Attached Thumbnails

• earthstoodstill.jpg

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users