Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Aliens Eat Humans!

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#271    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 176 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

@Kyle... Why would aliens take a risk eating humans? Well they wouldn't. Not until they prepared us to be edible to their liking in the same manner humans prepare their food to be safe for eating. Humans heat there food to kill parasites that exist in raw meat, humans use pesticides in crops to kill insects. Aliens on the other hand would most definitely have far superior knowledge in science which leads me to think that they would have the ability to neutralize any threat that Human meat would have to their health. Yup, yup

#272    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,584 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

Have you ever seen the Galley in a Star-Ship ? the Food vending machines are way High tech ! Dump in  a few tipped Cows,Humans,ect earth like creatures,not all just from earth,mix it up with a few Vulcans,and Romulians or what ever there taste may be ,And Presto ! the machine spits out a perfect 1/4 pounder wit cheese ! Se how wonderful the Alien`s have it down !
THink about it ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#273    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

I'd imagine the aliens or humans if they tried to consume eachother would become pretty sick. I'm sure humans or the hairy type alien may look pretty tasty to a Reptilian.

#274    crabonarock

crabonarock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

The works of Zecheria Sitchin, Michael Tsarian, David Icke and others explain all of this in great detail, truth translated from ancient texts and information, stuff tgat has been ridiculed to keep us from believing it. Good Luck x

#275    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,127 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

View Postcrabonarock, on 28 January 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

The works of Zecheria Sitchin, Michael Tsarian, David Icke and others explain all of this in great detail, truth translated from ancient texts and information, stuff tgat has been ridiculed to keep us from believing it. Good Luck x

Zacharia Sitchin didn't 'explain' anything, but made up a lot.

Same for the rest.

#276    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

View Postcrabonarock, on 28 January 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

Are you a sock puppet?

Just wondering.

#277    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 342 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

View PostFirestone66, on 24 January 2011 - 02:53 AM, said:

Why do I make such a bold statement, because there is proof in cultures across the planet that human sacrifice to the gods was a common practice.  Mankind has always followed the direction of their respective gods, so that makes me wonder, what made humans tolerant of cannibalism across the planet, once upon a time.  There is too much evidence in all cultural artwork that the living gods were actually aliens. You maybe wondering if aliens were part of our history, then they definitely must have had a part in making these monuments we find on earth.  Then you might be wondering why would they help us only to eat us?  Well wouldn't it make sense that these aliens needed to eat as well, and at the same time they showed their superiority over the human race?  It is my theory the original priests were not human, they were aliens!  The rituals that humanity has inherited are visually and psychologically effective.  Is it these rituals that the aliens used to direct and tame the primitive human race?

And you're suprised why? we used to eat us let alone bloody aliens doing it, it still happens in the world, Papua New Ginea and Tonga and still really well known in modern society, I believe india and africa as well. but honestly you're suprised? We could probally eat them as well, they could be really be cows in disguise and we've been eating them for a millenea and thats why the indians treat them sacredly (My apologies to all Indian cultures).

It is nature to eat one another hence creating a circle, man has banished the ways in mainstream culture to ensure to not largely having to have constant fear and paranoia of one another but we all know how that turned out.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#278    Muzzybluezzy

Muzzybluezzy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

before I heard aliens ate people but I don't believe claims like this. Because they don't need any flesh. Perhaps, they take the action humans to analyze (probably so that new races reproduce and develop, they make it). But still kinda claims like this seem so weird and so fantastic.

#279    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,127 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

View PostMuzzybluezzy, on 28 January 2013 - 03:45 PM, said:

before I heard aliens ate people but I don't believe claims like this. Because they don't need any flesh. Perhaps, they take the action humans to analyze (probably so that new races reproduce and develop, they make it). But still kinda claims like this seem so weird and so fantastic.

And it all started with a scifi series on tv in the 1980s about an alien race of reptilians disguised as humans who came here to 'harvest' us for food:

For those who don't know: it was not a documentary, it was fantasy.

#280    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,385 posts

• Question everything

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 28 January 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

And it all started with a scifi series on tv in the 1980s about an alien race of reptilians disguised as humans who came here to 'harvest' us for food:

Oh. it's a lot older than that...

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#281    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,760 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 28 January 2013 - 06:42 AM, said:

I'd imagine the aliens or humans if they tried to consume eachother would become pretty sick. I'm sure humans or the hairy type alien may look pretty tasty to a Reptilian.

This is scary stuff,... The scary part being me knowing that you are totally serious about this nonsense.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#282    Muzzybluezzy

Muzzybluezzy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 28 January 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

I never heard and don't know this,
I have read such things on the internet, usually.
thanks for the info.

#283    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

This is great news! Here I thought some people were completely useless! :P

#284    the dalek killer

the dalek killer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

i'm sorry but 90% of this ancient aliens stuff is nonsense
now i'm not saying that ancient people didn't see ufos
i'm just saying most of ancient aliens stuff can be easily explained
and this specific topic is making quite an extraordinary claim without evidence
look most of probably believe in the grays and other E.T related things but we still must remain skeptical
so please check this video out now i may disagree with a few things in the video but 95% of it holds up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

#285    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:18 AM

View PostHazzard, on 28 January 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

This is scary stuff,... The scary part being me knowing that you are totally serious about this nonsense.

No, it's based on science. Try swiming with hungry crocodiles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users