Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Aliens Eat Humans!

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#91    AliensRPeople2

AliensRPeople2

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:59 AM

What kind of "facts" would be acceptable short of meeting an alien face to face or going for a ride in a saucer?

Not sure exactly what you are looking for insofar as facts are concerned.

I can explain to you that while I was watching NASA tv several years ago, and I was watching a space shuttle and heard the astronaut claim she had a "small alien craft" outside on the left of shuttle. (This was a live broadcast).
After that she mentioned something I never heard before: "The Intergalactic Union"... immediately after she said those words the sound went into a repetative audio loop of pure static.  Since I hadn't expected this I had no reason to record it and subsequent replays had that part edited out.

Years later I found a chat room called pal talk and joined it. I found The Project at Earth room there and after chatting for several weeks, Nancy (the room owner) mentioned "The Project at Earth" one day.  I said WHAT DID YOU SAY?  Then she explained it to me and I was floored...it was real...

I can only give you my experiences and no current empiracle evidence.  But based on my life experiences and NASA tv as well, to me the project is very real.

Arp2

Pseudoskeptical catch-22:

"Unconventional claims have to be proved before they can be investigated!"  This way, of course, they will never be investigated or proved... by Rochus Boerner

#92    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:09 AM

View PostAliensRPeople2, on 18 February 2011 - 03:59 AM, said:

I can explain to you that while I was watching NASA tv several years ago, and I was watching a space shuttle and heard the astronaut claim she had a "small alien craft" outside on the left of shuttle. (This was a live broadcast).
After that she mentioned something I never heard before: "The Intergalactic Union"... immediately after she said those words the sound went into a repetative audio loop of pure static.  Since I hadn't expected this I had no reason to record it and subsequent replays had that part edited out.

You dont find it odd that you were apparently the only person who heard the shuttle pilot say that?

#93    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 1,468 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:38 AM

I find it odd that AliensRPeople2, as a believer in the Galactic Union, did not engage Firestone66 over the conjecture of Aliens as carnivores or vegans.

Honour among the Pro-ETH?

#94    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,632 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:48 AM

View Postvitruvian12, on 18 February 2011 - 04:09 AM, said:

You dont find it odd that you were apparently the only person who heard the shuttle pilot say that?

I don't find it odd that someone would hear a transmission on NASA TV and be one of the only persons to report it. I've done that once myself when I coincidentally happened to be in a discussion with James Oberg while an STS mission was in progress, I heard and transcribed Commander Pavel Vinogradov's statement reporting an Unknown Object...

http://www.abovetops...hread220652/pg7

...to Mission Control yesterday around 12:35 pm Central Time as the ISS/Shuttle Atlantis was passing over Africa?

He said in Russian and it was translated over the Air on NASA T.V. , " We have an unknown object. We don't know what it is ... If no one knows what it is ... then no one cares. Do you have any questions ? "

Mission Control answered , " No questions."

Jim Oberg independently confirmed that others also heard this quote from Commander Vinogradov but I was the only person that bothered to report and transcribe it. Granted this may have been nothing, but you don't know unless you bother to find out and this shows that despite all the people watching and listening to these transmissions that the interesting stuff that might involve UFO's can be ignored and or only reported by one person. My example shows that this happens sometimes and not just some possibility that someone has suggested.

How common this is would be questionable, but as my example shows it's certainly not outside the realm of what is known to happen. It's the contents that I find to be 'odd' and 'questionable'.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#95    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• 1,855 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:58 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 18 February 2011 - 04:48 AM, said:

I don't find it odd that someone would hear a transmission on NASA TV and be one of the only persons to report it. I've done that once myself when I coincidentally happened to be in a discussion with James Oberg while an STS mission was in progress, I heard and transcribed Commander Pavel Vinogradov's statement reporting an Unknown Object...

Jim Oberg independently confirmed that others also heard this quote from Commander Vinogradov but I was the only person that bothered to report and transcribe it. Granted this may have been nothing, but you don't know unless you bother to find out and this shows that despite all the people watching and listening to these transmissions that the interesting stuff that might involve UFO's can be ignored and or only reported by one person. My example shows that this happens sometimes and not just some possibility that someone has suggested.

How common this is would be questionable, but as my example shows it's certainly not outside the realm of what is known to happen. It's the contents that I find to be 'odd' and 'questionable'.
My point was that given the nature of what was said and the fact that obviously other people were listening im sure it would have been reported other than here in this thread

#96    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:04 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 18 February 2011 - 03:56 AM, said:

When we start to bar code babies at birth Then we know they are harvesting us! :alien:
I would suspect that the aliens have a better barcode system, like DNA.

#97    hsun85

hsun85

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:15 AM

around the 0:30 mark.

This guy even "predicted" 9-11.

#98    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,632 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:20 AM

View Postvitruvian12, on 18 February 2011 - 04:58 AM, said:

My point was that given the nature of what was said and the fact that obviously other people were listening im sure it would have been reported other than here in this thread

The 'nature' of what was said sounds ridiculous. What I'm pointing out is that just because other people are monitoring NASA TV does not mean they will report things that they themselves consider potentially 'UFO' related commentary.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#99    Ms. Anita Cigarette.

Ms. Anita Cigarette.

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

• It don't pay to be nice, but it's nice to pay. xo

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:24 AM

What if I, as a human, have eaten an alien? :alien: It was delicious.

Void is Mind itself & Mind itself is Void

Posted Image

#100    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

• The wonders of life are too interesting to be conservative. To think life is conservative, is the definition of crazy.

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:26 AM

View Posthsun85, on 18 February 2011 - 05:15 AM, said:

around the 0:30 mark.

This guy even "predicted" 9-11.

What if aliens look like those zombies that humans use in the movies. Is it possible that just maybe these so-called zombies are brain eating Aliens. They do climb out of the ground when they have a craving for flesh. Maybe the whole zombie thing is a cover for the real thing, human eating Aliens!

#101    Universal Sight

Universal Sight

Psychic Spy

• 1,041 posts

• Nature doesnt have a language.... but its talking to us all the time

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:58 AM

View PostAliensRPeople2, on 18 February 2011 - 02:50 AM, said:

Actually there are 218 races of alien ppl currently visiting Earth... and its kind of improper to call an alien race by its skin color or texture.  

Arp2

Just amazing how these numbers get higher and higher depending on who you talk to. All the experts cant even agree on this.   :sleepy:

I guess all these man eating aliens are also tranquil enough not to hunt...lol.

Nor do ANY of these feel the need to fight with each other.

They must have only brought 1 ship a piece. Otherwise could you imagine all the proof we would have?!

How about we wait until that 1st one is publicly identified before assuming there are 217 more species here. No offense to the above quote but this is just ridiculous via the site.

Stanton Friedman- "But absence of evidence is not evidence for the absence of evidence. <--- WHAT?!

#102    Rangkor

Rangkor

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

View PostAliensRPeople2, on 18 February 2011 - 03:59 AM, said:

Really? The Intergalactic Union? This isn't Star Wars, I very much doubt that she said that.

#103    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,444 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:56 PM

View PostFirestone66, on 18 February 2011 - 05:04 AM, said:

I would suspect that the aliens have a better barcode system, like DNA.

Nah ! They still love that squeeking noise there little bums make as you swipe them across the laser
scanner ! "Sqeekkkkkkkkkkkk !" :wacko:  :w00t:

This is a Work in Progress!

#104    Firestone66

Firestone66

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:54 PM

View PostMangoze, on 17 February 2011 - 11:33 PM, said:

To survive you must find a niche (environment).  Succussful mutations allow an organism to move into new environments.  However humans have gone beyond this.

Humans have the ability to alter the environment around them.  Humans are working how they take a freindly environment with them when travelling across space.  Humans are working on how they alter the environment, so that is friendly, at the destination.

Where do you get the idea that humans are nutritious?  So called "man-eating" sharks often spit-out victims after only one, albeit fatal, bite.  

If humans were harvested, we would be aware of frequent unexplainable disappearances of people, large scale unexplanable disappearances of people.  These cases would be reported in the traditional media not exclusively on YouTube

I supect your ideas may have come from the Predator franchise, Twilight Zone: To Serve Man or Soylent Green.

You are even ignoring UFO/ETH lore.  There is a video floating about that where a man named COLLINS(?) speaks of a "Grey" know as "EBE".  (My memory is vague on the details, but I'm sure other readers know it.)  Anyway EBE is described as a chlorphyll based life-form; so EBE needed a botanist rather than a physician for healthcare.  I would guess this type of "Grey" wouldn't eat humans.
Point1- why would you use a shark as a determining factor in preference of predators. There are many predators on the planets like lions. Lions have no problem digesting humans.  More research of predators on the planet would change your perception of human nutrietion.  Even humans will eat other humans if necessary.  Point2 - people go missing all the time. I don't think the Alien population is big by any means. 6 billion people on the planet, I don't think a few missing humans across the planet would be noticeable. You have identified a good point though, unfortunatey people that go missing are not being documented on a global scale, so how do you know that the numbers aren't high. Lastly, the greatest minds in the world have been able to predict future advances through shows like Star Trek.the skeptic didn't steer mankind's advancement, creative minds did. The ones that have an open mind are prepared for the future, the skeptics eventually follow the ones with creatives minds into the future.

Edited by Firestone66, 19 February 2011 - 08:03 PM.

#105    Viral

Viral

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• Nothing is true
    Everything is permitted

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:04 PM

I love how this entire concept makes no sense under any critical line of thinking :lol:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users