Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Black Eyed People

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#91    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:43 PM

Thank you for everyone who voiced their opinion and was able to get things off of their chest..(lol)  I did find the responses to be funny and I laughed for a long time reading rocketgirls response..  All I can say is do your will.. Do as you please.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

#92    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,827 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:09 PM

View PostRocketgirl33, on 31 January 2011 - 08:09 PM, said:

Thanks.
I doubt that she will read it though. She isn't to keen on people who disagree.

Rocketgirl B)
apparently she did, and laughed all the way through. isn't that nice  :huh:

JGirl's official tune of the day - hear it here!

Posted Image.. but as for this house of cards you are building..  a butterfly fart would knock it down.

#93    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

View PostJGirl, on 01 February 2011 - 03:09 PM, said:

apparently she did, and laughed all the way through. isn't that nice  :huh:

I am glad to see that I havn't lost my sense of humor! :devil:  :devil:
I guess I couldn't exspect anything more................ :sleepy:

Rocketgirl B)

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost!"
S. King, IT

#94    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:21 PM

Maybe from belladonna?

"blurred vision, large pupils, or sensitivity of the eyes to bright light"

http://www.drugs.com...belladonna.html

Posted Image

Just a thought.

the truth is out there....

#95    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:45 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 01 February 2011 - 08:21 PM, said:

Maybe from belladonna?

Posted Image

Just a thought.

Actually I think the issue is the iris expands to cover all the eye and one can only see the pupil....

Posted Image

Any thoughts?

Edited by Virtual Particle, 01 February 2011 - 11:47 PM.

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

#96    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:34 AM

View PostVirtual Particle, on 01 February 2011 - 11:45 PM, said:

Actually I think the issue is the iris expands to cover all the eye and one can only see the pupil....

Posted Image

Any thoughts?
Do you mean that the Space Man from the Nazca Lines could be one of the black eyed people? I think part of the argument is that the entire eye, whites and all, are black. There is a few diseases that can cause this and some people are probably born that way. I believe it is a totally natural anomaly though. I do not for one moment think that anyone with black eyes is evil or possessed in any way. That is like saying that anyone with MS is evil or demon possessed. Natural disease can take many forms, it in no way makes you evil. The Space Man from Peru is interesting with his eyes full no pupil. But, if you look at the drawings some have made of ET's the ET's do not seem to have any pupil at all. Maybe this is where the space man comes from? Worth a thought.......

Rocketgirl B)

S. King, IT

#97    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:46 AM

View PostRocketgirl33, on 02 February 2011 - 12:34 AM, said:

Do you mean that the Space Man from the Nazca Lines could be one of the black eyed people? I think part of the argument is that the entire eye, whites and all, are black. There is a few diseases that can cause this and some people are probably born that way. I believe it is a totally natural anomaly though. I do not for one moment think that anyone with black eyes is evil or possessed in any way. That is like saying that anyone with MS is evil or demon possessed. Natural disease can take many forms, it in no way makes you evil. The Space Man from Peru is interesting with his eyes full no pupil. But, if you look at the drawings some have made of ET's the ET's do not seem to have any pupil at all. Maybe this is where the space man comes from? Worth a thought.......

Rocketgirl B)

Perhaps it is also part of mans natural evolution...there are accounts that present this is the case...in relation to the Judea-Christian exploration of the western hemisphere..they identified no human oddities specific to the western hemisphere...Toltec accounts present that in fact there was and it was, a favorable mutation...Given the record of history supported by Judea-Christians it would make little sense that human oddities different from those of the Eastern Hemisphere would be observed...but they reported no oddities at all..

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

#98    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:07 PM

View PostVirtual Particle, on 02 February 2011 - 12:46 AM, said:

Perhaps it is also part of mans natural evolution...there are accounts that present this is the case...in relation to the Judea-Christian exploration of the western hemisphere..they identified no human oddities specific to the western hemisphere...Toltec accounts present that in fact there was and it was, a favorable mutation...Given the record of history supported by Judea-Christians it would make little sense that human oddities different from those of the Eastern Hemisphere would be observed...but they reported no oddities at all..

What accounts exactly?

And, how would black eyes be related to evolution here? Whats their function?

#99    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:09 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 01 February 2011 - 08:21 PM, said:

Maybe from belladonna?

Posted Image

Just a thought.

That is an interesting thought.. but, the whole eyeball is black.  Please take in consideration that the eyeball can appear black and then a few minutes later be normal.  

I've seen it three times on three different people..  On the spiritual person before we started meditation the eyes were normal but, after meditation I looked over at the person again and they were black completely so I looked away.  When I left for the night the person's eyes were normal..  As for the second person their eyes are normal.  And I have never saw the third person again anywhere.

#100    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

• 15,163 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 05:45 PM

View PostToolite, on 02 February 2011 - 03:09 PM, said:

That is an interesting thought.. but, the whole eyeball is black.  Please take in consideration that the eyeball can appear black and then a few minutes later be normal.  

I've seen it three times on three different people..  On the spiritual person before we started meditation the eyes were normal but, after meditation I looked over at the person again and they were black completely so I looked away.  When I left for the night the person's eyes were normal..  As for the second person their eyes are normal.  And I have never saw the third person again anywhere.

Can you just take a pic please? I mean, youre hanging out with them right, and you know them.

#101    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Golda Meir

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:26 AM

View PostToolite, on 02 February 2011 - 03:09 PM, said:

So your saying that the eye, the entire eye, changes from normal to all black within just seconds? And your the only one who sees this? Is this person aware that you see their eyes turning? Why don't you tell them? Maybe they would like to know. Frankly speaking, if my eyes were going from normal to all black, I would want someone to tell me. I mean, I might be possessed by demons or something......

But really, if YOU are the only one to see these changes then maybe the changes are with you. I am NOT saying that you have menal issues but there are a lot of physical issues that can cause a person to imagine that they are seeing things. Maybe you shoudl consult your Doctor. Don't get mad at me, when I told people that I saw spirits in my life that is the FIRST thing they told me to do, go see the Doctor. You are young and in time you see that not all things are spiritual.

Rocketgirl B)

S. King, IT

#102    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:43 PM

View PostRocketgirl33, on 03 February 2011 - 12:26 AM, said:

So your saying that the eye, the entire eye, changes from normal to all black within just seconds? And your the only one who sees this? Is this person aware that you see their eyes turning? Why don't you tell them? Maybe they would like to know. Frankly speaking, if my eyes were going from normal to all black, I would want someone to tell me. I mean, I might be possessed by demons or something......

But really, if YOU are the only one to see these changes then maybe the changes are with you. I am NOT saying that you have menal issues but there are a lot of physical issues that can cause a person to imagine that they are seeing things. Maybe you shoudl consult your Doctor. Don't get mad at me, when I told people that I saw spirits in my life that is the FIRST thing they told me to do, go see the Doctor. You are young and in time you see that not all things are spiritual.

Rocketgirl B)

First let me answer your questions.. yes I am saying that for the one that is strong spiritually their eyes were not black before starting and then during the process they were and after they were not..  I am the one who saw it because it was for me to see.. Revealing it to me to let me know.. So yes.. I didn't think to tell the person or even the other person because we all are held accountable for our selves.  If that makes sense.. Darkness can not come in unless we are in agreement with it.  And that's a complicated issue to explain to you..

I heard your suggestion and now I have one for you..  Due to and I feel confident in saying that you -yourself has alot of issues..  I would suggest that you begin to look into your issues and deal with them.. It's like your sleepwalking --- aware but, have no recourse of how to deal with them so you are stuck in them..  Do you have something within you to share that's good?  Yes  Can it reveal itself in how you are now?  No  What can you do to get back on track of being free?  Think and believe in your mind that you are free and don't allow negative things to impact you so that they add to breaking you..  They were never given to break you but, to make you stronger..  It's all in how you will view the cup.. Is it half full or half empty..?  Breathe and live again.. Find joy in all you do.. You were given a piece but, dropped the ball.. pick the ball up and run with it..  You have to learn to love all around you..and that's hard.. but, in doing so you will grow spiritually.  and your soul will be at rest as it deserves to be and as it desires to be.. that's why you have an emptiness on top of all that you are going through..

All The Glory BElongs To God Forever!

#103    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 02 February 2011 - 05:45 PM, said:

Can you just take a pic please? I mean, youre hanging out with them right, and you know them.

I never said that I hang out.. They provide a service both of them so that means that I can be present in the service that they provide..  Taking a picture really wouldn't be something I could do because when searching for more information anyone that I am speaking of always must be confidential.  I can't reveal who they are.. I think that's disrespectful.  And they are not average people or everyday people.

It would be alot easier if all could experience then it would not be room for debate.. from dreams to visions to spirits to traveling in spirit to just knowing or feeling and sensing.  I don't know..

#104    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Golda Meir

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:30 PM

View PostToolite, on 03 February 2011 - 02:43 PM, said:

First let me answer your questions.. yes I am saying that for the one that is strong spiritually their eyes were not black before starting and then during the process they were and after they were not..  I am the one who saw it because it was for me to see.. Revealing it to me to let me know.. So yes.. I didn't think to tell the person or even the other person because we all are held accountable for our selves.  If that makes sense.. Darkness can not come in unless we are in agreement with it.  And that's a complicated issue to explain to you..

I heard your suggestion and now I have one for you..  Due to and I feel confident in saying that you -yourself has alot of issues..  I would suggest that you begin to look into your issues and deal with them.. It's like your sleepwalking --- aware but, have no recourse of how to deal with them so you are stuck in them..  Do you have something within you to share that's good?  Yes  Can it reveal itself in how you are now?  No  What can you do to get back on track of being free?  Think and believe in your mind that you are free and don't allow negative things to impact you so that they add to breaking you..  They were never given to break you but, to make you stronger..  It's all in how you will view the cup.. Is it half full or half empty..?  Breathe and live again.. Find joy in all you do.. You were given a piece but, dropped the ball.. pick the ball up and run with it..  You have to learn to love all around you..and that's hard.. but, in doing so you will grow spiritually.  and your soul will be at rest as it deserves to be and as it desires to be.. that's why you have an emptiness on top of all that you are going through..

Well if you are the only one seeing this then in my opinion this is not a spiritual matter, this is a medical matter. When something "choses to reveal something ONLY to you" it sounds like you may want to go to your doctor and have a few tests done.  Now that I am aware that YOU are the ONLY one who sees these changes I am confident that it is NOT anything other than your mind playing tricks on you. As for the rest of your post, well I must say, that did make me laugh. You are so far away from me with that, that I know you cant be pulling this out of the spiritual realm! You discribe someone but it sure isn't me! It looks to me like you just revealed YOUR true innner self with that whole paragraph, maybe you are the one who "Dropped the Ball." Do not try to sit on high and tell me my innerworkings becuse you only reveal your own. Like I said before, you are young and in time you will see that NOT all matters are spiritual.
IMHO the only DEMONS out there are the ones we create ourselves. Why on earth would your god chose to reveal this to you?

Rocketgirl B)

S. King, IT

#105    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:05 PM

View PostRocketgirl33, on 03 February 2011 - 03:30 PM, said:

Well if you are the only one seeing this then in my opinion this is not a spiritual matter, this is a medical matter. When something "choses to reveal something ONLY to you" it sounds like you may want to go to your doctor and have a few tests done.  Now that I am aware that YOU are the ONLY one who sees these changes I am confident that it is NOT anything other than your mind playing tricks on you. As for the rest of your post, well I must say, that did make me laugh. You are so far away from me with that, that I know you cant be pulling this out of the spiritual realm! You discribe someone but it sure isn't me! It looks to me like you just revealed YOUR true innner self with that whole paragraph, maybe you are the one who "Dropped the Ball." Do not try to sit on high and tell me my innerworkings becuse you only reveal your own. Like I said before, you are young and in time you will see that NOT all matters are spiritual.
IMHO the only DEMONS out there are the ones we create ourselves. Why on earth would your god chose to reveal this to you?

Rocketgirl B)

That's not true you have a whole list of issues.. And anyone who knows you personally because I don't would agree..
And it looks like you are just going to stay that way because you are in denial.  Just try.. To Stand.  Help yourself.
And I didn't write this for no one but, you... I'm not thinking about what others might think it was for your benefit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users