Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are we to become aliens ?

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2001 - 12:14 PM

The classic alien form is a small, gray/green color humanoid with no hair present on the body. It has a large head and big black eyes with only a small slit for a mouth and two holes for a nose. It has thin, un-muscular arms and 3-fingered arms. Now 3 years ago my none deceased Social Studies teacher said that human evolution will make human beings smaller, less hair covered because of clothing and will eventually lose the small pinky toe and fingers. I don't know but this sounds like we might be evolving into the classic alien look.

#2    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,993 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 07 January 2001 - 10:34 PM

This also adds credibility to the idea that the Greys could actually be human beings from the future, travelling back in time somehow using extremely futuristic technologies.

It is quite likely that we will evolve into something similar, as our brains become larger, and our telepathic abilities increase, we will likely loose all our hair. Being able to communicate through our minds, we may find that our bodies will become less physically able.

#3    Lori Cordini

Lori Cordini

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 18 March 2001 - 04:37 AM

No.  We ARE aliens.  When folks begin to understand the "dual" nature of their existence, they will understand so much more about what they constantly call "alien life forms!!!!!!";D

#4    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 22 June 2001 - 12:10 PM

We are hybrids, half human half alien. For we each have two lines of ancestery and genetic memory. In fact that is why DNA has two strands. Originally one strand contains our earth memories and the other those of our celestial ancestors. Scientist are soon to find this out.  Go to "have aliens visited earth" i explain it much better.

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#5    pjolp10

pjolp10

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2001 - 12:19 AM

Mr. X i couldn't agree with you more.  This goes along with the post I sent regarding the 3rd anti-christ.  We are aliens so to speak.  Our evolution started way back from 2 different races that came here when mars' atmosphere was destroyed by the same planet (or astroid as people believe) that hit earth and destroyed the dinosaurs.  Alien species where here way before man was.  They in fact created us.  As apes evolved to cro magmon and another form ( i forget the name), the 2 alien races (the typical grey race and another race that looks alot like we do with small differences) used the early forms of man as guinea pigs.  The hybrids they created were what we call today the earliest form of homo-sapian.  They (we) have the intelligence (to a much lesser extent) of other alien forms while keeping with the primal instincts of apes.  Hence all our emotions, fear, hatred, love, lust..etc... so yes in fact we are aliens..

#6    Lori Cordini

Lori Cordini

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 June 2001 - 01:53 AM

It is my undestanding that it was the Anunnaki who had the greatest involvement in the genetic creation of homo sapiens, but I am certain theree were others who had their hands in the pot! ohmy.gif

#7    Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2001 - 12:26 AM

I agree with Lori. Aliens are humans that come to earth from the future. That might explain what Dycker's teacher said.

#8    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 September 2001 - 11:19 PM

Yes, but look at evolution thus far, humans have grown taller.  I highly doubt that humans would eventually turn into a small greyish being that resembles the sterotypical Extraterrestrial.

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#9    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 10 September 2001 - 04:34 PM

I read somewhere that some guy said he thought there were 2 kinds of aliens visiting earth:one being the small greys, and the other were tall Scandinavians!  So, Odin, have you heard anything like this?  What do you think of it? I think it might have been mentioned in one of Whitney Schreiber's books(don't think I spelled his name right), but it's been awhile since I read any of them. Like the greys did the grunt work, and the tall ones did the research on us. It would certainly lend variety to the mix(that's if we are 'descended' from both).

NORA

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#10    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 10 September 2001 - 07:37 PM

Nora,

Supposedly there are at least three main types of aliens visiting earth. The tall Scandanavians you referred to are commonly called Nordics. They allegedly are enemies with the Grays. The other main type are the Reptilian. According to the government/alien conspiracy types, the Reptilian and the Grays don't really like each other, but they get along to achieve a common goal. The Nordics most closely resemble humans, and are regarded as being 'friendly'.

The theory gets really indepth with the different sub-species and their purpose, origins and government involvements. A search on one of the search engines could give you more information, if you are interested.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#11    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 10 September 2001 - 07:45 PM

Oh my God, you have found my identity! Yes, I have to admit I am really a Nordic...Yeah Right! ;D

Odin Supreme 8)

#12    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 September 2001 - 07:47 PM

Wait...  Which one is that?  Are they the good ones or the bad ones??

Reese kiss.gif

#13    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 10 September 2001 - 07:49 PM

Well, according to my self I think that the Nordics are the good guys.. ;D

Odin Supreme 8)

#14    Ghostboo

Ghostboo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 17 February 2002 - 08:49 PM

mr.x,might i ask how that is possible?how can we be from alien and humans dna?aliens,from what i've seen,have no reproductive organs,unless they reproduce with some telepathic way,there is no way in hell that we can be part human and part alien. :sj although you make a pretty interesting story,which i kind of believe,there is no proven way.

I'm bored all the time and that is why I'm....bored.

-Ghostboo

#15    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• 1,846 posts

Posted 17 February 2002 - 08:54 PM

“from what i've seen”

Hey boo,original.gif   can I just ask, what aliens exactly have you seen?  ??? :original.gif

Tommy  

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users