Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are we to become aliens ?

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#46    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 26 July 2003 - 07:38 PM

I don't think we're at the peak of our evolution, but I think we need to evolve mentally and spiritually, I think our physical attributes, yeah, we're pretty much there.

Nothing to see here.

#47    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 11:18 PM

about the losing hair thingie, note that early cavemen did not go bald when they reached the appropriate age to.

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#48    seeking

seeking

Poltergeist

• 2,678 posts

• Unthinking faith would be a good question to ask the creator of the human mind.

Posted 29 July 2003 - 06:14 AM

i remember when i was about 11 or 12 i thought to my self "hey maybe ufos/aliens are actually people from the future" so seeing as i came up with the same theory on my own i am please to hear other people think the same, i still feel that aliens could very well be from our future, that would explain why they are present at major history events...if they are from the future they know when they are going to happen and are just going back to catch a glimpse of earths distant past, the only thing that gets me is the time issue...how can you go back in time, like how many dimensions are there, like why is it still present for us, but past for them, but thats a different topic  wacko.gif  

Posted Image
"Religion has no place in public schools the way facts have no place in organized religion."

#49    Potholer

Potholer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

• It shouldn't be "Seize the day" but "Seize *every* day"

Posted 29 July 2003 - 09:45 AM

I think that, to some other so-called 'alien race' out there in the big wide universe, WE are the one's who are the aliens. It's all perspective. Some countries have 'illegal aliens' but that's only from their point of view. I'm sure (or at least I assume) those aliens we have on earth don't consider themselves aliens.

You don't have to believe that it will or believe that it wont - just that it's possible.

Ambyglam.com!
My Livejournal
Girl Power

He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down...

Long live PLGROYR!

#50    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 09:00 PM

i hate reptillians.

Jesus died for everyone, but if you were the only person living, he'd still die just for you. --- Uranium101

#51    ShadyLady

ShadyLady

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 11:10 PM

Yeah, I hate them too Uranium.

#52    Space Moose

Space Moose

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (uranium101 @ Jul 28 2003, 11:18 PM)
about the losing hair thingie, note that early cavemen did not go bald when they reached the appropriate age to.

I used to think Aslan was just coming down hard on you uranium, but it seems well justified.  

You state that as fact, but to say it is would be utter nonsense.  There is no way that you could possibly know that, there is no way that any anthropologist could know that.  Even if you claim to have proof and posted a link, it would be from someone unreputable or a heavily guarded statement that you repeat as truth.

#53    Proxist

Proxist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 01:59 AM

The Dropas are also another alien race currently on earth.

#54    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 03:44 PM

dorp what??? huh.gif  

#55    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 04:30 PM

Uranium, why do you hate reptilians?  You talk about them like you have seen them.  Hmmmmm, I am going to let this go for now, but watch out...  You may be leaning yourself close to a tongue lashing, Internet style.  (Must I beg for school to start one more time?)    Oh please, please,  please............    clap.gif

Reese

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#56    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 08:02 PM

i have not seen them before, or any other aliens when i was in a concious state. i saw the thing about neanderthals not balding on discovery channel, but if it is not a fact, which you all are claiming, then i must assume that the dc was stating a theory, not a fact of science...

(2 weeks, one day till my school comes back)

#57    Proxist

Proxist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (uranium101 @ Jul 30 2003, 03:44 PM)
dorp what??? huh.gif

You don't know of the Dropa?

You should.

http://www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html

user posted image

#58    uranium101

uranium101

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 09:07 PM

cool. original.gif  

#59    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 03 August 2003 - 07:05 PM

an amazing story cool.gif  

#60    seeking

seeking

Poltergeist

• 2,678 posts

• Unthinking faith would be a good question to ask the creator of the human mind.

Posted 03 August 2003 - 07:32 PM

that is a very interesting article, anyone have any color photos of these "Dropa" or better photos of the disks?

Posted Image
"Religion has no place in public schools the way facts have no place in organized religion."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users