Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Just a question

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

View PostToolite, on 04 February 2011 - 04:58 PM, said:

Your son born 44 mins 4 plus 4 equals 8 which is a new beginning.. the birth is a new beginning of the life cycle.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Wait, what?

the truth is out there....

#17    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:10 PM

View PostLovelybloom, on 02 March 2011 - 07:26 PM, said:

Numbers are wired... This is wired watch... My mom was born the 9th my daughter was born the tenth, I was born the 11th, and my son was born the 12 th. So it's 9 10 11 12.... Wired!!  My nephew was born on the third, my brother was born the 13th ... 13 plus 3 makes 16.... My niece was born the 16th.

Exactly. You can warp and twist it any way you wish to get the correlation youre looking for.

the truth is out there....

#18    ekalassen

ekalassen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:10 AM

View Postbacca, on 03 February 2011 - 08:12 PM, said:

Ok, not sure if this is the right section...but here goes anyway...I seem to always have the number 44 connected to me and I don't know why, but it is ALWAYS from address to my son being born at 44 after the hour and there is 44 days from his birthday to mine on the calender...Does anyone know what this might mean? or is it nothing? This has been my whole life I'm used to it now to the point where if I ask someone in my family what time it is they will laugh and go 3 or 4 and I'll know it is 44 after the hour...any ideas?

Ok well this anwser is probably obvious to you know - 44 is what they say is the master spiritual vibration number.

In numerology is goes 1 to 9 the 11,22,33,44.

Ok now when you assume that life does work on numbers then one could say that numbers have a message.

Your message would be that maybe you are a "44" maybe you are not living as a "44" though so those numbers keep coming up to remind you.

There are a number of us 11's, 22's, 33's and 44's in this exsistance some may be fulfilling their detiny's and some may not.

I would maybe say go and read some numerology -0 not that one should believe what a books says but more wherein I believe you already know what the 44 means and you are simply looking for validation/confirmation.

I have searched for this validation and confirmation from time to time but when I get the v & c it does not really make you believe any more if that makes sense - I mean we can all consder that we have a unique quality or gift if you like as like I said those 11's, 22's, 33's, 44's have that whether they are using it or not.

We are sposed to help out of love and not expect any rewards even if just to assure one's self - rewards could be when you kind of expect someone to come and back and say wow you are a 44 and be in ore of you.

The reward is your ego - remember we are not any better than anyone else - more rather than we are in this lifetime to help and teach others.

I am aware of who I am and go about my life helping people more often than not without them atually knowing - planting the seeds so to say.

I search for that confirmation of who I am sometimes as well so i understand you post in summary to be a search for validation and confirmation.

I am one who can validate and confirm that I would say that you are a "44" or that you are sposed to be living as a "44" but I may or may not be right just my perception.

PS excuse spelling as thoughts were going faster than my hands in typing!
:innocent:

#19    bacca

bacca

Puppet master of Vision

• 2,424 posts

• Allasourous
    Jan 2003-Sept 25 2005
    Have a SUPER SPARKLEY DAY

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:27 AM

View Postekalassen, on 09 March 2011 - 01:10 AM, said:

Ok well this anwser is probably obvious to you know - 44 is what they say is the master spiritual vibration number.

In numerology is goes 1 to 9 the 11,22,33,44.

Ok now when you assume that life does work on numbers then one could say that numbers have a message.

Your message would be that maybe you are a "44" maybe you are not living as a "44" though so those numbers keep coming up to remind you.

There are a number of us 11's, 22's, 33's and 44's in this exsistance some may be fulfilling their detiny's and some may not.

I would maybe say go and read some numerology -0 not that one should believe what a books says but more wherein I believe you already know what the 44 means and you are simply looking for validation/confirmation.

I have searched for this validation and confirmation from time to time but when I get the v & c it does not really make you believe any more if that makes sense - I mean we can all consder that we have a unique quality or gift if you like as like I said those 11's, 22's, 33's, 44's have that whether they are using it or not.

We are sposed to help out of love and not expect any rewards even if just to assure one's self - rewards could be when you kind of expect someone to come and back and say wow you are a 44 and be in ore of you.

The reward is your ego - remember we are not any better than anyone else - more rather than we are in this lifetime to help and teach others.

I am aware of who I am and go about my life helping people more often than not without them atually knowing - planting the seeds so to say.

I search for that confirmation of who I am sometimes as well so i understand you post in summary to be a search for validation and confirmation.

I am one who can validate and confirm that I would say that you are a "44" or that you are sposed to be living as a "44" but I may or may not be right just my perception.

PS excuse spelling as thoughts were going faster than my hands in typing!
:innocent:

Ummm, can you please explain a bit because I have never heard anything about the number 44...perhaps it is ignorant of me but the only books i've ever seen on numerology never go about the number 22...I have looked on and off for years but never found anything about the number, hence why I am asking here...If you can give me information about the number or even where to find it, it would be appreciated...

Commit random acts of kindness

Careful what you wish for, you just might get it!!!

#20    LadyW8tn41

LadyW8tn41

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

I have the same thing with 5 and 8--with seemingly everything.  Addresses, birthdates, license plates, 58/85 and 5 & 8 recur all the time in my life--it's really wierd.

#21    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,881 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 04 February 2011 - 06:21 AM, said:

Assuming that 30 people that viewed your post with ages ranging from 15-60 no one is the same age or has the same birthday. There was about a 5.4% of that happening. Basically 1 in 20.

It's been a long time since statistics maby somebody can check my math. ( 30 people 45 possible ages 365 days in a year)

I'm not sure those odds are significant but if 44 keeps popping up like that with those odds the odds add up very quickly. you might have something. Of course you have to throw out those times when your awareness of the number will force you to pick it out like times, television, written documents. There are bound to be 44s all over the place that you can pick out. But this instance at least was independent if your psycology.

As an experiment I decided to see if I could pick out 44 in my field of vision. It took me 5 seconds. On the top bar if my I phone it read. 3G 10:13 pm. Do you see the 44? That's how easy it is..... be careful.

is that the likelihood of the persons 44th birthday being today or just the age... doesnt the birthday aspect give it a bump, and the fact that she was first... ok let me see if there is a 44 in my field of vision... well yeah there is in a phone number at the bottom of a poster, but the 4 and the 4 are divided by a dash.

I have a weird thing that I always notice when im crossing republican street, then two people I knew moved to republican street... I know others who always notice certain numbers too.

I dont pay much attention to symbolism, if you need to know something in the spirit realm it will be made clear to you, no use worrying about it at all... at least thats what I think

Edited by SpiritWriter, 08 January 2013 - 06:59 AM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#22    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,881 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

I could be wrong because I do know people that say they always see 1:1 or 2:2 or 3:3 and you are 4:4,

Another poster seems to know what this means, I guess there could be something to it. I just always ignored stuff like that. I was sitting next to a lady today that was reading a numerology book while I was posting on the " mystery of number 7" forum topic this morning, I thought that was funny...

Sorry im not helping, im rambling. I probably would still go with dont worry about it. You know who you are and are cognizant of your surroundings with or without these symbols...  all will fall into place as it may... or maybe ekalassen will return with a better answer... ;)

Edited by SpiritWriter, 08 January 2013 - 07:15 AM.

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#23    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,881 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

View PostLovelybloom, on 02 March 2011 - 07:26 PM, said:

Numbers are wired... This is wired watch... My mom was born the 9th my daughter was born the tenth, I was born the 11th, and my son was born the 12 th. So it's 9 10 11 12.... Wired!!  My nephew was born on the third, my brother was born the 13th ... 13 plus 3 makes 16.... My niece was born the 16th.

I like this...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users