Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any Of these Creatures Real?

chimaybliss

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chimaybliss

• JGirl

• Mr.Hyde

• Nova Terra

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are four videos of some impressive unknown creatures caught on camera. I am skeptical but the videos if fake are done rather well.

http://scienceray.com/philosophy-of-science/cryptozoology-are-these-creatures-real

Something I never understood was why don't we stop investigating the moon or space when right here on own world there are many things we don't know about .

Here are four videos of some impressive unknown creatures caught on camera. I am skeptical but the videos if fake are done rather well.

http://scienceray.com/philosophy-of-science/cryptozoology-are-these-creatures-real

s i watched the stick figure one i couldn't help having the overwhelming feeling that it was a broom handle or something similar, with a sheet draped over it

The first one has been discussed to death on another thread here, photoshop seemed to be the majority verdict on it long ago.

The chupacabra is an animal with mange, its on a thread also.

I havent seen the walking stick one before.

The last video was a montage of bad taxidermy, mangey animals, a dead sloth, and some drawings and painting, some pics look like they could have been altered a bit