Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Capture The Flag

• Please log in to reply
733 replies to this topic

#691    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

So you think I have ears? What a mistake to make...

You may go right with the flag, right into my trap of squid ink (the Hatopi Kryptonite)!!!

As you gradually become weak I gradually take the flag from your grasp.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#692    goodconversations

goodconversations

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

• We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. Anais Nin

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

Stupify!
I snitch the flag off your hand and dance my way out [of the scene]"

Posted Image
There's nothing more
erotic than a good
conversation

#693    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

That’s what god gave me tentacles for. Well, not the only reason but the most relevant reason for this situation.
I swished my tentacle, got firm grip around your neck and pulled myself out the trap.  
My flag, thank you, and I’ll hold you for a while longer before I toss you into your own trap. He who digs the hole, falls in it. He who fills said hole with ink, is ****en perverted.

Have I mentioned the flag is mine?

Edit: goodconversations, I think you have my spare underwear in your hands. I don't blame you for that mistake, my underwear and my flag are of the same colour.

Edited by Helen of Annoy, 28 March 2013 - 07:26 PM.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#694    the1truebat

the1truebat

The Be All End All of the Universe

• 3,861 posts

• Yeah, I am that good.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:04 AM

Helen, my love. It's so cute when the kids try, isn't it.

I'm just gonna light a fire under Helens butt, using napalm.
You smell that? You smell that? I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like...victory.
How's life as a crispy critter?
Flag is mine.

I am the guy with the stick.

#695    goodconversations

goodconversations

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:31 AM

lol this is fun!

i call the police and tell them you're a psycho terrorist using napalm bombs to torture people in the basement of your house... the police raid your house ...they arrest you...i go to your house and take the flag... oh yeah come to mama *smooch*...

:whistle:this little flag of mine... i'm gonna keep it mine.. keep it mine  keep it mine keep it miiiiiiiiine...

Edited by goodconversations, 29 March 2013 - 10:35 AM.

Posted Image
There's nothing more
erotic than a good
conversation

#696    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:49 AM

appears from the mist and sticks a gum in good conversation's hair and steal the flag while she try to take it off

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#697    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

KoS had just enough time to ask: “Do you smell something burning in here?” before frying pan hit him over the head.
Yes, the official thread’s frying pan no one else is taking care about but me. If any of you lazybones would polish our frying pan from time to time, you’d know where we keep it and you could use it.
Congratulations, KoS, now you have your face imprinted in our pan, I have the flag. In one hand, the frying pan is still in my other hand. Not to mention what I hold in my tentacles.

Posted Image

#698    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

Brandishing my Light-sabre I lunge at you and severe you flag holding from its limb (or tentacle or whatever it is) and promptly steal the flag from you. Knowing you are no match for me physically (despite our aquatic similarities) you challenge me verbally to try and trick me into relinquishing ownership of the flag.

I simply wave my hand and tell you 'this ain't the flag you're looking for' to which you reply 'this ain't the flag I'm looking for' before motioning me to move along and go about my business.

I slip into the Mos-Eisley Cantina with a wry smile on my face and the flag in my grasp. ;)

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#699    the1truebat

the1truebat

• 3,861 posts

• Yeah, I am that good.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:59 AM

That's where the frying pan went.

Junior, it seems your lightsaber's a little limp...and small. Is that master Yodas? Up with this crap, I will not put.
Put that away, before you hurt yourself, Padawan.
I force grab my flag  as I force kick you into next Thursday.
Don't worry, some day your schwartz will be as big as mine, just not today.
Flag is mine.

#700    goodconversations

goodconversations

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

I stalk the1truebat... see what pub he goes to.. then i dress myself up ..go the pup..seduce him.. we go to his place..he shows me his precious flag...i ask him to shave a certain area.. he enters the bathroom..i take the flag and harry out.. waving my flag

Posted Image
There's nothing more
erotic than a good
conversation

#701    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

Never run with the scissors, never run after bus and potential spouses, never run in or out the bathroom.
Never.
Now you know why, as you slipped on shaving foam decorated with bat’s pubic hair and fell, trying to use my flag as a parachute, but since parachute needs significant time to open up and actually make a difference, there you are, lying unconscious at the bathroom floor with horny bat staring at you, wrestling with his dilemma: to seize the opportunity or to nurse you back to health and create future opportunities. Something along Steven King’s Misery lines.

My poor flag, they treat you with such disrespect.

Posted Image

#702    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

While you are holding goodconversations captive I break into your humble abode and conceal myself and make an adjustment of genius proportions that will enable me to claim the flag.

Upon noticing that my 'adjustmet' was to secretly turn your penguin from its 'due south' facing position you go upstairs to break goodconversations ankles. I steal the flag that you causally left on the sofa...

#703    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

I had no intention to break anyone’s ankles and I won’t break your ankles, but since you insist... one of bear traps scattered around my humble abode (for decorative purposes) will do it.
Writhe on, my flag.

Posted Image

#704    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Spectating

• 4,729 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

I 'writhe on', but more in the style of 'Right on brother' from a 70's movie...  

I disco dance my way through the bear traps into the 80's then I Moonwalk into the nineties before using the 'running man' to get me through the 90's and back into the correct Century where I find you doing the Harlem Shake in Croatia (Must be the Harlem Globetrotter Shake!?). Whilst in a state of epileptic yet euphoric dancing I take on the roll of the 'dude with a mask who ambles along slowly to the music whilst being ignored by all around him' and slip into your world of hedonistic dancers and sin.

I consider staying a while to fulfill some pleasures of the flesh myself but my resolve is strong, I rhythmically head towards the flag, grab it and run. You see this all happen but you are unable to chase me as you are consumed by the shake and unable to leave the ecstasy created by the beat and writhing bodies that surround you.

Edited by Junior Chubb, 01 April 2013 - 10:27 PM.

#705    the1truebat

the1truebat

• 3,861 posts

• Yeah, I am that good.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:37 AM

You should really look where you're going, instead of at Helens Ginormica sized booty. Not that it's not lovely, but you'd still have all your teeth 'cuz  I just bashed you across the mouth, old chicago style, with a baseball bat.
Shake it like a polaroid picture, Helen.
Flag is mine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users