Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

• Please log in to reply
1186 replies to this topic

#1    Anakim

Anakim

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 352 posts

• I look to the skies for my salvation. It keeps my mind off my present damnation!

Posted 10 August 2004 - 06:17 PM

Whats up everyone! After reading some of the posts here, I've noticed that there are a lot of people trying to learn TK. Because of this fact I've decided to start a thread were people can post there progress and ask questions of those more experienced in telekenisis. Unfortunately I myself am not one of these more experienced people. I am just a rooke like the rest of you but I welcome everyone from inquireing minds to expert telekinetics to the group of sceptic sceptics or what ever you call yourselves (I forget the name) wink2.gif . This thread has one perpose, to help those that want the help. This is not a thread to prove anything, debate anything or to argue about anything. If you are here for anyone of those things post all you want..... each one will be ignored. We have argued over this subject already, anymore arguing is just redundant, STUPID and POINTLESS. If arguing does breakout Mod's FEEL FREE TO CLOSE THE THREAD. Other than that post away. I cant wait to see how far along everyone is. Later

Anakim...

Posted Image

#2    arwenpotter

arwenpotter

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

• Is a Digital Illustrator

Posted 11 August 2004 - 06:52 AM

hi! again trying to learn lol... psiwheel not all that good... does anyone know how i can stop using it spontaneously n control it??

#3    Potholer

Potholer

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

• It shouldn't be "Seize the day" but "Seize *every* day"

Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:12 AM

I'm still at the sit and stare stage. Haven't been at it for long.

I hope this stage doesn't last too long. What is the usual length of time before you start getting results?

You don't have to believe that it will or believe that it wont - just that it's possible.

Ambyglam.com!
My Livejournal
Girl Power

He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down...

Long live PLGROYR!

#4    tameer

tameer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 206 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 07:03 PM

oohhh i can help.....

Edited by tameer, 11 August 2004 - 07:05 PM.

The IMPOSSIBLE is POSSIBLE!

(There is a glitch in one of the articles...haven't worked on it lately)

#5    tameer

tameer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 206 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 07:05 PM

HEY ANAKIM! HOW YOU DOING?!

Anyway, i figured this is a good topic to post on after a while of not posting. Its more of topic i want to reply to as well! Nice job with making this thread up!

i have a telekinesis website if you all are interested. I hope it helps. The site url is attached to my signiture....good luck!

The IMPOSSIBLE is POSSIBLE!

(There is a glitch in one of the articles...haven't worked on it lately)

#6    arwenpotter

arwenpotter

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 09:49 PM

yeah i've been to your site its really good... but my wheels not getting anywhere... been at it two days.. lol im impatient  tongue.gif but will it be easier if i meditate or create a psiball first OR make a smaller psiwheel??? How long did it take you tameer??

#7    Druidus

Druidus

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
    - Einstein

Posted 12 August 2004 - 12:32 AM

It took me about three days to actually move it.  Control can still be an issue at times though.  Levitation is my next goal and it is DAMN hard!  The pencil will almost lift off and then I'll celebrate too early in my mind, and fwoosh, falls back down.  I find that a good website such as http:/telekinesis.mine.nu also helps.  It's the one with the forum I use.  

I aspire to one day be as good as the Masters of telekinesis.  Float, Gnome, Rainturtle and especially NI.  NI (aka Not_Important, aka the God of telekinesis) has actually levitated a pocket knife.

For some people a psiball formed around the psiwheel helps.  Meditation does help, but it isn't essential, as some would lead you to believe.  I meditate only once a night, in the hopes of achieving astral projection.  Except, of course, for my other Druidic tree meditations, and partial bird meditations.  They have helped my telepathy.

Edited by Druidus, 12 August 2004 - 12:37 AM.

~~~Official Giver of Fishysticks~~~

"Anarchy is not chaos, but order without control."  

"Eudaemonia is not merely anarchy, but life without need."

"The most damaging phrase in the language is: "It's always been done that way."

My Psionics forum -  http://s7.invisionfr...dex.php?act=idx

#8    arwenpotter

arwenpotter

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 05:52 AM

thanks druidus ill check out the site original.gif i think i may also try meditating n stuff first... god telekinesis is hard.... well harder than everything else i practice  tongue.gif ill tell you if anything happens!  grin2.gif  grin2.gif  grin2.gif

hey how long in hours?? just curious!  tongue.gif  

#9    Uncle Meat

Uncle Meat

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• barman's avatars

Posted 12 August 2004 - 05:54 AM

^ if you click edit, you can change your own posts.

i tried for a couple of days and might have got some jiggling on the psi wheel, but then we did some home improvements........ long story short i need to start practicing again

Posted Image

#10    arwenpotter

arwenpotter

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 06:59 AM

ok... sorry about the double post! i pressed stop n i didnt know it would still send through    wink2.gif god i wish it didnt take that long lol.. im kinda impatient & have school n everythin to juggle too tongue.gif how many hours did it take you uncle meat? LOL!

#11    Uncle Meat

Uncle Meat

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• barman's avatars

Posted 12 August 2004 - 07:09 AM

..... actually now that i think about it, i was probably breathing on it...... disgust.gif  sad.gif  
but if you try long enough, im sure you'll get results tongue.gif  grin2.gif  

Posted Image

#12    arwenpotter

arwenpotter

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 07:15 AM

aww come on unclemeat believe  original.gif ! dont change your mind about whether you did or not just because of me!! i believe you did!!

#13    Uncle Meat

Uncle Meat

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• barman's avatars

Posted 12 August 2004 - 07:33 AM

heh thanks grin2.gif

now that i think about it, i need to bring out the ol' psi wheel... ive been kinda distracted with astral projections and lucid dreaming lately.

how far have you gotten?

Posted Image

#14    arwenpotter

arwenpotter

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 08:01 AM

umm well i've only been at it for 2days aswell n i swear i could half turn it today though it just span which ever way it wanted! i think ill try meditating on my goal first... or maybe a psiball to charge up... lol... do you do anything before you try???

#15    Anakim

Anakim

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 352 posts

• I look to the skies for my salvation. It keeps my mind off my present damnation!

Posted 12 August 2004 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (tameer @ Aug 11 2004, 08:03 PM)
oohhh i can help.....

I knew this would bring you around. wink2.gif How have you been?
Hey Unclemeat! Arwen has a point. Dont be so quick to think that it's something else. A big part of performing TK is belief. I read about one guy who gets the wheel to spin by telling himself that the wheel is already moving. He called it tricking his mind into performing TK. Dont give up it sounds like your on the right track.

BTW- I was wondering, does creating a psi-ball around the wheel work for anyone?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users