Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

• Please log in to reply
1186 replies to this topic

#16    Druidus

Druidus

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
    - Einstein

Posted 12 August 2004 - 06:01 PM

Crerating the psi-ball does work for some.  I used to practice about 3 hours a day, but now its only about 30 mins to an hour.  I think starting out, you should only practice 30 mins to an hour anyway.  Any more and you risk burnout (losing all you psi for a couple days, sometimes weeks!  You get sick and it's very painful).  Don't give up trying, whatever you do.   thumbsup.gif  

~~~Official Giver of Fishysticks~~~

"Anarchy is not chaos, but order without control."  

"Eudaemonia is not merely anarchy, but life without need."

"The most damaging phrase in the language is: "It's always been done that way."

My Psionics forum -  http://s7.invisionfr...dex.php?act=idx

#17    Anakim

Anakim

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 352 posts

• I look to the skies for my salvation. It keeps my mind off my present damnation!

Posted 12 August 2004 - 06:52 PM

Thanx for the heads up! How long have you been practicing TK?

P.S. Congrats on your progress. Have you visited Psiprog yet? It might help with Your levitating pencils. Good luck to ya!

Posted Image

#18    tameer

tameer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 206 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 08:59 PM

How have you been?

pretty good anakim, thanks. What about yourself? how have you been?
sorry i havent posted much on this topic for a while. you know busy me....damn...

For the question asked by arwenpotter-sorry if spelled it wrong. Well i spun the psi wheel in three days. Controlled its movement. and made it spin any time i wanted it to. the rest was just practice. So yeah.......then i moved onto-toothpicks,straws, and now im working on pencils...man it still hasent rolled. but ill get it....

Druidus, i hear you can almost levitate a pencil, you mind telling me how?haha..that amazes me..how long have you been practicing? Can you slide objects yet?  cool.gif  

The IMPOSSIBLE is POSSIBLE!

(There is a glitch in one of the articles...haven't worked on it lately)

#19    arwenpotter

arwenpotter

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

• Is a Digital Illustrator

Posted 12 August 2004 - 09:22 PM

BTW- I was wondering, does creating a psi-ball around the wheel work for anyone?

exactly what i was wondering anakim... it's an interesting point... because then you technically already charged so it should make it easier... heh im still yet to try to give a helping hand o start tongue.gif my homework took over yesterday

arwenpotter-sorry if spelled it wrong.

dont worry tameer you spelt it right original.gif & i can't believe you can move all that stuff!

Does it matter if my 30 mins of practice is scattered around the day?? coz i practice in class tongue.gif lol the teachers have no idea or dont care... im a goodie goodie in school tongue.gif

Druidus how do you do it tongue.gif wink2.gif your awesome! i hope i can get that far!!

#20    Uncle Meat

Uncle Meat

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• barman's avatars

Posted 12 August 2004 - 10:51 PM

when i "moved" my wheel, i tried making a psi-ball around it, even though i cant make a psi-ball sad.gif   but meditating with a candle will set the mood

Attached Files

Posted Image

#21    Potholer

Potholer

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

• It shouldn't be "Seize the day" but "Seize *every* day"

Posted 13 August 2004 - 02:12 AM

Well, I practised for 40minutes last night with no improvement. Then I finished my psych exam early (Yay grin2.gif) so had a go for 15 or so minutes. It moved a few times but a lot of the time that was just because I breathed out heavily so I kept putting it down to that. Is that impeding my progress by discounting it?

I would so try meditating beforehand or creating a psiball around it but -
1. I can't make psiballs. I just don't get it.
2. I don't get how to meditate. I've tried but I ever know whether I'm actually "meditating" or just sitting quietly. How do you know when you're meditating, exactly?

And, when you all try to move it, what are you thinking? "MOVE DAMN YOU" or maybe "I can move it I will move it I can move it I will move it" or maybe "I am the psiwheel *imagines self as psiwheel* I move like a psiwheel *imagines self in the shape of a psiwheel and spinning self around*"

You don't have to believe that it will or believe that it wont - just that it's possible.

Ambyglam.com!
My Livejournal
Girl Power

He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down...

Long live PLGROYR!

#22    Potholer

Potholer

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 02:27 AM

Oh, and one other thing!

I have a friend at school who I discovered, the other day, has experienced some very odd things. She is also interested in learning TK and asked me for some links. Naturally I gave her psipog and also this one. So, I hope we'll be seeing her soon here. original.gif

A few experiences she told me about -
Her boyfriend goes into strange trances and in them he seems to talk to people (which can be put down to some mental sickenss I guess). Anyway, sometimes in these trances he'll see someone he knows. If he sees a person, they will get seriously hurt in some way.
Also, the boyfriends mother has...premonitions or whatever you want to call them. In these, instead of the person getting hurt, they die within 24 hours. The mother also is able to move things but not on commad. As in, one day she swept her hand at some bookshelves and a whole lot of books fell off.

Make of it what you will.

original.gif

Potholer

You don't have to believe that it will or believe that it wont - just that it's possible.

Ambyglam.com!
My Livejournal
Girl Power

Long live PLGROYR!

#23    arwenpotter

arwenpotter

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 10:41 AM

well i was really happy today when i was in science (first period) n i was really upset n stressed  n it moved!! i knew it couldn't be me breathing on it coz i was looking at it so that if i breathed it would blow on my jacket away from the psiwheel... then my science teacher, angelica, came over n asked "omg whats that?" (she's awesome!! interested in all this sorta stuff) n i said a psiwheel n she said "can you teach me to make one? it's used for tk isnt it??" she wants me to show her my electrokinesis if i ever get good at it... she's nice so i will! that is if i ever get there LOL! n then we just talked aboot all sorts of kinetics n stuff n i told her aboot my empathy n she said i should put up a sheild because thats probably whats wrong with me n it could be a danger if im not careful... (sometimes it feels like someone is stabbing me... sickly enough  sad.gif ) so yer! then i moved it on second period when i was in the study centre catching up with some work!

well with psiballs... there's that whole subject on it in this forum posted by xenojiin... but i only read it once then tried to recall while making mine. i think i adapted it a bit. lets see first i sunk myself into meditation (as for your question potholer  
I don't get how to meditate. I've tried but I ever know whether I'm actually "meditating" or just sitting quietly. How do you know when you're meditating, exactly?
i just know because my breathing is deep n i can sense everything around me im aware of it.. i sorta feel light n tuned in.. dont worry potholer it takes practice if you want i can PM you how i meditate!) then i choose n element-earth, air, fire, water, electricity (coz i feel in tune with it tongue.gif), put my hands aboot 20cm apart n closed my eyes n created a ball of orbs (ever seen charmed? when they orb thats what i imagine them like) of the colour i associate the element with: fire-red, earth-green, air-white, electricity-yellow. then i made them swirl around the "ball" continuously! then when i felt it was there, i felt all tingly, i let more energy of the element within me pour out into the psiball to make it bigger. when i felt it was enough i opened my eyes & i could see it! the motes/orbs swirling in a ball but then i lost concentration n it started to spread so i shattered it on the wall n drew the energy back within me (like pulling it into my stomach) so yer thats how i made my first psiball! original.giftongue.gif

"I am the psiwheel *imagines self as psiwheel* I move like a psiwheel *imagines self in the shape of a psiwheel and spinning self around*"
LOL  grin2.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  tongue.gif  grin2.gif !!. as for what i do to make the wheel spin i dunno what i think...at first i think (after i did it of course) i can do this i've done it before its not that big a deal its easy then i dunno i sorta go balnk n just concentrate a little on it n it turns. it rarely turns ina circle usually half turn then back again...

awesome about your friends b/f but a little creepy... tongue.gif

#24    Potholer

Potholer

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 10:53 AM

Hey arwen!

Congratulations!  clap.gif clap.gif Oh my gosh that's so nifty that your teacher is so cool!

I'd really appreciate it if you sent me that PM. But I'm in the chatroom at the moment if it's easier that way. I'm really eager to try those ways that you described.

Gosh, you've got a lot of abilites - TK, emapthy, electrokinesis. So nifty.

Ambyglam.com!
My Livejournal
Girl Power

Long live PLGROYR!

#25    arwenpotter

arwenpotter

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 12:43 PM

okey dokey ill try get to the chatrrom... but never used it before lol... noob tongue.gif i have a few more abilities but like i said most are spontaneous... sad.gif but i searching all i can for ways to improve!! after all we're all born with the abilities in us some of us are just more naturally tuned in than others... dont mean you can't learn them too original.gifwink2.gif

#26    arwenpotter

arwenpotter

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 01:09 PM

god damn! we dont have the java script or something!! its not working!!! DOH! tongue.gif  disgust.gif  disgust.gif  disgust.gif  disgust.gif  

#27    Potholer

Potholer

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 09:24 PM

You can easily download it from the net, just search for it on google. the other one is mIRC, which I use. But if you got it I don't think I'd be able to help you set it up because I don't understand it myself and had to have someone walk me through it very very slowly tongue.gif

Ambyglam.com!
My Livejournal
Girl Power

Long live PLGROYR!

#28    arwenpotter

arwenpotter

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 12:30 AM

ok ill see wot i can do original.gif though my bro might not let me dowmload it!  disgust.gif  sometimes it sucks to be the younger one sad.gif

do you want me to PM it to you then??

i feel really happy now tongue.gif! i can move the psiwheel at home even! to make sure it was the wind (when it span i wasnt breathing tongue.gif) i left it n it didnt move once! YAY!!! i really feel like im getting somewhere!  

Edited by arwenpotter, 14 August 2004 - 12:32 AM.

#29    Potholer

Potholer

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 03:14 AM

Oh my gosh that's so great that you're making so much progress! grin2.gif grin2.gif.

yeah Pm it to me. Oh, a friend suggested to me that, if you want to make sure that no wind is moving the psiwheel, you can put a clear glass over it. Just make sure you aren't shaking the table while trying....  whistling2.gif  

Ambyglam.com!
My Livejournal
Girl Power

Long live PLGROYR!

#30    arwenpotter

arwenpotter

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 02:54 PM

ok. ill pm it to you in the morning... im too tired now, i just finished watching police acadamy 2,3,4 on tv with my mum .... they are so funny!  laugh.gif

aboot the glass thing. im gona try that after i can "move" the psiwheel on command coz i dunno to me it just seems like that could make it a little harder because then you gotta send it through the glass, an actual solid object...

i was/am soo happy today! we won soccer 3-2 against the team thats first on the ladder! we're so proud! LOL!!!  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users