Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

• Please log in to reply
1186 replies to this topic

#406    fireball37

fireball37

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

• I hate things all fiction... there should always be some foundation of fact... (byron)

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:36 PM

neway, ive been meditating for months, as well as learning how to see auras,

You can see auras?

#407    kariudo115

kariudo115

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 04:12 AM

yeah...

#408    fireball37

fireball37

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

• I hate things all fiction... there should always be some foundation of fact... (byron)

Posted 26 November 2005 - 10:51 AM

Are you any good? Most people find it impossible to learn.

#409    Emmylou

Emmylou

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:10 AM

So does anyone know the percentage of people that have developed TK?

#410    kariudo115

kariudo115

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:28 AM

Are you any good? Most people find it impossible to learn.

i havent been doing it for that long, but i c blues around some people now too, and occationally a bright spark of green, along with the first grey level.  whered you hear that its impossible to learn? i didnt find it hard at all

So does anyone know the percentage of people that have developed TK?

i dont think so, and percentage of what, people who have tried? skeptics? general population?

#411    fireball37

fireball37

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 01:42 PM

Oh its just I've been trying to teach people for quite a while, noone seems to be able to get hold of it.

#412    fylgja

fylgja

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:31 PM

I've had a problem with RSPK (Reoccurring Spontaneous Psychokinisis) since I was very young.  I've noticed it comes and goes in waves. I will have no instances for a few months, and then it will build and build until it's almost like an explosion of activity, and then it goes away. I've scared friends away because of it, and I was actually put in the loony bin once as a teenager because of it. I was released within a week because the psychiatrist just said I was a liar and a master manipulator. Luckily my husband doesn't seem to have a problem with it. At first he thought it was really cool,a nd sort of scary, and now we just kind of treat it like nothing. It did scare me a few months ago, so now I am trying to learn to control it. My son (only a year old) was in the kitchen while I was fixing his lunch and a knife came out of the knife holder, flew three feet across the room and landed in the floor just where he had been standing a few seconds before. I only keep plastic utensils now, and any knives for cutting are stored away in the back of a cupboard. I also avoid antique shops because while at the store sometimes I will walk down the aisle and stuff will just fly off the shelves or toys will work by themselves.
I've only been able to purposefully make something move twice. Mostly it is related to emotion, from what I can tell. Not just if I am angry, but depression sets it off, and extreme happiness.  Usually I keep my feelings very locked up inside of me. I feel I don't want to hurt my familys feelings by telling them I am angry, and then I feel frustrated,a nd then I feel guilt for feeling that way. This cycle builds and for a couple months, then stuff starts happening. It gets more intense and frequent, and feels like a big release to me. I feel so happy and at peace after it is all said and done, and then the feelings build again inside of me for a few months until it happens again.
I used to think it was a ghost or demon following me everywhere, and I moved a lot. But then I found out about RSPK. Usually when people find out it is them doing it and why it stops, but it has not for me. Which I do find weird.
I would like to know how to control it for safety purposes, or to use to help people in some way. Maybe by healing them or something. I would appreciate suggestions.
Thanks.

Edited by fylgja, 27 November 2005 - 04:33 PM.

#413    Milo

Milo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:45 PM

delusional... laugh.gif

#414    kariudo115

kariudo115

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:40 PM

I've had a problem with RSPK (Reoccurring Spontaneous Psychokinisis) since I was very young.  I've noticed it comes and goes in waves. I will have no instances for a few months, and then it will build and build until it's almost like an explosion of activity, and then it goes away. I've scared friends away because of it, and I was actually put in the loony bin once as a teenager because of it. I was released within a week because the psychiatrist just said I was a liar and a master manipulator. Luckily my husband doesn't seem to have a problem with it. At first he thought it was really cool,a nd sort of scary, and now we just kind of treat it like nothing. It did scare me a few months ago, so now I am trying to learn to control it. My son (only a year old) was in the kitchen while I was fixing his lunch and a knife came out of the knife holder, flew three feet across the room and landed in the floor just where he had been standing a few seconds before. I only keep plastic utensils now, and any knives for cutting are stored away in the back of a cupboard. I also avoid antique shops because while at the store sometimes I will walk down the aisle and stuff will just fly off the shelves or toys will work by themselves.
I've only been able to purposefully make something move twice. Mostly it is related to emotion, from what I can tell. Not just if I am angry, but depression sets it off, and extreme happiness.  Usually I keep my feelings very locked up inside of me. I feel I don't want to hurt my familys feelings by telling them I am angry, and then I feel frustrated,a nd then I feel guilt for feeling that way. This cycle builds and for a couple months, then stuff starts happening. It gets more intense and frequent, and feels like a big release to me. I feel so happy and at peace after it is all said and done, and then the feelings build again inside of me for a few months until it happens again.
I used to think it was a ghost or demon following me everywhere, and I moved a lot. But then I found out about RSPK. Usually when people find out it is them doing it and why it stops, but it has not for me. Which I do find weird.
I would like to know how to control it for safety purposes, or to use to help people in some way. Maybe by healing them or something. I would appreciate suggestions.
Thanks.

i know what thats called, theres research being done on it, at the psions guild in the genetics research area here  its called a Detonator, and they convert normal stress and such into psi-energy untill they reach a critical mass and the energy just explodes (figurativly and literally) causing all sorts of strange psionics-related stuff to happen

theyve only had one person with this to do research on, nd iono if they want to have more people with this ability but either way id contact them
i also know they are looking for photographs of eyes and hair of people with this and sevral other specialty psi's

Edited by kariudo115, 27 November 2005 - 08:41 PM.

#415    fylgja

fylgja

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 12:51 AM

i know what thats called, theres research being done on it, at the psions guild in the genetics research area here  its called a Detonator, and they convert normal stress and such into psi-energy untill they reach a critical mass and the energy just explodes (figurativly and literally) causing all sorts of strange psionics-related stuff to happen

theyve only had one person with this to do research on, nd iono if they want to have more people with this ability but either way id contact them
i also know they are looking for photographs of eyes and hair of people with this and sevral other specialty psi's

kariudo, thank you for the link. I never heard of this kind of research before. Maybe these people could help me.  I don't talk to anyone about this stuff anymore because people are usually very cynical or afraid. I'm kind of scared of writing about it in a place where I am anomynous like this. I think there are a lot of people like me who are scared off by the cynics and the superstitious types.

#416    kariudo115

kariudo115

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 01:17 AM

just try not to worry about the people who are cynical, because there are supportave people here too thumbsup.gif

#417    fylgja

fylgja

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 04:38 AM

just try not to worry about the people who are cynical, because there are supportave people here too thumbsup.gif

Thanks!  original.gif
There does seem to be a lot of kind and helpful people here, such as yourself. I do believe skeptics are important, and do have their place. But randomly calling people delusional is cynical (not to mention rude), not skeptical. A skeptic will try to understand a person, or ignore evidence they find irrelevant; not harass people.   rolleyes.gif

The link you provided is a little confusing to me. I am not educated in the terms they are using, or their way of looking at psi phenomena. It may take a few times reading it and the definitions to "get" what they are really saying. Thank you for the link. Any more information you may have would be appreciated.

Edited by Richdog, 29 November 2005 - 04:23 PM.

#418    blackice

blackice

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts
  • Location:Netherlands trying to type telekineticly not working yet though :D

• The mind is the most powerfull thing on the world

Posted 29 November 2005 - 12:57 PM

Jeh there are indeed allot of people who are willing to help

I like that about this site even though i only started trying yesterday original.gif

The mind is powerfull and capable of many things!

Blackice

#419    emceelaw

emceelaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 10:11 AM

i wanna laern telekenisis, but um.. i dont kno the steps. so, you one of you list down the steps??

Edited by emceelaw, 30 November 2005 - 10:12 AM.

#420    emceelaw

emceelaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 10:13 AM

i mean,* could one of ya'll list down the steps?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users