Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

• Please log in to reply
1186 replies to this topic

#421    blackice

blackice

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts
  • Location:Netherlands trying to type telekineticly not working yet though :D

• The mind is the most powerfull thing on the world

Posted 30 November 2005 - 11:07 AM

i think most people look up at this site psipog i have just started trying out to so i looked up trough some  threads and found this site a few times and they do have a good discription with nice pics  thumbsup.gif

nothing so far for me but have been only trying for 2 days so am not expecting results this soon.

i meen what if you are thought you can move things from burth could the baby actualy do it ?????
I meen you ar thought from the day you were born you can't fly but why can't we??????

The mind is powerfull and capable of many things!

Blackice

#422    shadowtiger17

shadowtiger17

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 07:26 PM

i'm good, i can roll my pencil without touching it, before i would actually have to have contact through the whole thing,,,as in i could only roll the pencil uphill along my arm,,,,now i can do it on a desk,,,,,,,,,and i used to bend paper clips, but i haven't done that for a while,,,,,,,,,,,,,i found out for some wierd reason i am better at TK when i'm drunk,,,or just a coincidence,,,,,i can also move small objects in water with ease,,,and once in a while i can levitate my pencil

Edited by shadowtiger17, 03 December 2005 - 07:28 PM.

#423    _Z_

_Z_

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• Paranormal my ass...
    I prefer to use the word 'Willpower'

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:41 AM

i started 7 yrs ago.. it came naturally  blush.gif  i was sittin' outside and i kinda accidentally lifted a brick  w00t.gif  atm i can type using it (WICKED FUN!) and levitate... dunno how i do it but.. ye anybody wanna talk to me i do take pm's im usually online on weekends and after school :/ will reply to posts on this forum tho wink2.gif

My dog ate my homework

I telekinetically moved my homework to the Sun where it burnt up

#424    kariudo115

kariudo115

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 06:34 PM

wow, all that stuff is crazy, id love to be able to do some of that, lol, but as it is, i havent been practicing, so i cant even move the psi-wheel anymore... ill just have to brush up..

_z_,can you do basically anything with it, for example, have you tried pouring a glass of water into another cup for example? something that requires dexterous use of it??

#425    shadowtiger17

shadowtiger17

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 03:19 AM

wow, all that stuff is crazy, id love to be able to do some of that, lol, but as it is, i havent been practicing, so i cant even move the psi-wheel anymore... ill just have to brush up..

_z_,can you do basically anything with it, for example, have you tried pouring a glass of water into another cup for example? something that requires dexterous use of it??

i've seen people pick up frisbees and throw them with their mind (Criss Angel) i've heard of people who actually do puzzles specifically made for telekinetics (a tangled wire in an encased square) you could do just about anything with TK,,,you are just limited to your skill--i have never heard of anyone that can drive a car with TK,,,but i'm sure you can pour a glass of water with your mind,,,,,but it takes many years of practice,,,i've gone through enough practice as it is

#426    Element_Of_Magic

Element_Of_Magic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:29 PM

G'day all i am wonderin if any of ya can teach me some of this cool stuff?? cause i my self realy would love to learn it and well if you 'can move stuff with your nogin' then i my self wana hear about it send me an email or something at lil_jonne@hotmail.com

(>' . ')>    <(' . '<)

#427    DaKong

DaKong

Funky Munky/Alpha Ape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

• Let's make a sandwich. I can be the peanut butter and you can be the jelly.

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:41 PM

You can't "learn" psi. You need to be born with your abilities.

Randomly posting one forum at a time.
Imma postin ur fohrums, lolz.

#428    Element_Of_Magic

Element_Of_Magic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 12:44 AM

O_o   umm dude i think you are talkin out ya ring there is no such thing as 'born with it'

#429    kia

kia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:00 AM

Whats up everyone! After reading some of the posts here, I've noticed that there are a lot of people trying to learn TK. Because of this fact I've decided to start a thread were people can post there progress and ask questions of those more experienced in telekenisis. Unfortunately I myself am not one of these more experienced people. I am just a rooke like the rest of you but I welcome everyone from inquireing minds to expert telekinetics to the group of sceptic sceptics or what ever you call yourselves (I forget the name) wink2.gif . This thread has one perpose, to help those that want the help. This is not a thread to prove anything, debate anything or to argue about anything. If you are here for anyone of those things post all you want..... each one will be ignored. We have argued over this subject already, anymore arguing is just redundant, STUPID and POINTLESS. If arguing does breakout Mod's FEEL FREE TO CLOSE THE THREAD. Other than that post away. I cant wait to see how far along everyone is. Later

Anakim...

i am new here but i studied tk for 3 years now i can do a lot of things like blow out a candle with my chi and throw a psi ball so some one can feel it and am looking for some one to show me there method plz. cool.gif

#430    kia

kia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:02 AM

i'm good, i can roll my pencil without touching it, before i would actually have to have contact through the whole thing,,,as in i could only roll the pencil uphill along my arm,,,,now i can do it on a desk,,,,,,,,,and i used to bend paper clips, but i haven't done that for a while,,,,,,,,,,,,,i found out for some wierd reason i am better at TK when i'm drunk,,,or just a coincidence,,,,,i can also move small objects in water with ease,,,and once in a while i can levitate my pencil

hi this is kia can you explain to me how you can do that plz i need practise

#431    kariudo115

kariudo115

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:46 AM

i've seen people pick up frisbees and throw them with their mind (Criss Angel) i've heard of people who actually do puzzles specifically made for telekinetics (a tangled wire in an encased square) you could do just about anything with TK,,,you are just limited to your skill--i have never heard of anyone that can drive a car with TK,,,but i'm sure you can pour a glass of water with your mind,,,,,but it takes many years of practice,,,i've gone through enough practice as it is

do you practice alot? or has it all just sorta come naturally

O_o   umm dude i think you are talkin out ya ring there is no such thing as 'born with it'

both of you are wrong, there is such a thing as born talent, but somebody who isnt born with it can learn it, its like martial arts, or playing an instrument, or math, some poeple are born with a natural talent for it, but those who arent can still learn

#432    DaKong

DaKong

Funky Munky/Alpha Ape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

• Let's make a sandwich. I can be the peanut butter and you can be the jelly.

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:31 AM

Okay, please speak english and not 733T or anything like that.

Second, yes, there is something as "born with it." You're expecting to just magically learn out of no where the ablility to more things with your mind. Nice try, but no.

both of you are wrong, there is such a thing as born talent, but somebody who isnt born with it can learn it, its like martial arts, or playing an instrument, or math, some poeple are born with a natural talent for it, but those who arent can still learn

And that refutes my old statement how...? And it's nothing like martial arts or whatever, you're not gonna learn psi outta nowhere. If you have the slightest ability such as clairvoyancy or limited telepathy (I believe RVing isn't psi, cuz its more than likely to be your imagination, and premonitions are so common it's stupid), then consider yourself lucky cuz no one else really has it. You probably don't have these "powers," do you? And you want to "learn" them? Try another place.

Randomly posting one forum at a time.
Imma postin ur fohrums, lolz.

#433    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

• *wonders what happens if you cook Mamee Noodles*

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:17 AM

Haha. No.
If they exist, paranormal abilities aren't carried in your genes.

Posted Image

Read my story, Mindless Indulgence
Also read Replaceable

#434    blackice

blackice

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts
  • Location:Netherlands trying to type telekineticly not working yet though :D

• The mind is the most powerfull thing on the world

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:09 AM

how you know that???

The mind is powerfull and capable of many things!

Blackice

#435    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

• *wonders what happens if you cook Mamee Noodles*

Posted 07 December 2005 - 09:27 AM

how you know that???

Well I don't.
But I'm guessing that if they were carried in genes, a lot more people would have these powers.

Posted Image

Read my story, Mindless Indulgence
Also read Replaceable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users