Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

• Please log in to reply
1186 replies to this topic

#436    blackice

blackice

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts
  • Location:Netherlands trying to type telekineticly not working yet though :D

• The mind is the most powerfull thing on the world

Posted 07 December 2005 - 09:36 AM

thats true but i ques that is part of the teaching you get if you are just born to til your 6 or something

if your parrents belive in ghosts they will mostlikely influence you and you will belive in them to or even start seeing them. it is not nececery couse some people don't belive in ghost even if there parrents do but i think if you learn from a very young age you are most likely to learn. as they say you learn the most at young ages

The mind is powerfull and capable of many things!

Blackice

#437    shadowtiger17

shadowtiger17

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 11:18 PM

Haha. No.
If they exist, paranormal abilities aren't carried in your genes.

right,,,,,,,no one is born with it,,,,the only reason anyone has that impression is that people were raised different ways---if you are raised in a city, you have it burnt into your cerebrum cortex to avoid certain things like alleys and shady looking folk----you are raised in the forest, you pick up intuitive senses of navigation that cannot be learned nearly as easily when you are older------such as a psychic, if you are raised into believing ghosts, seeing them and communicating with them, you gain such ability,,,and a thousand times faster than adults------------the reason is, when you are between the ages of 1-4, your cerebrum is forming at very fast pace--------the reason skilled psychics are so rare is because modern parents are too materialistic- and usually the kid learns the skills on their own, in some way that makes it so rare that other kids rarely do

#438    DaKong

DaKong

Funky Munky/Alpha Ape

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

• Let's make a sandwich. I can be the peanut butter and you can be the jelly.

Posted 08 December 2005 - 01:07 AM

Haha. No.
If they exist, paranormal abilities aren't carried in your genes.

You know what I mean... Never take me literally, cuz it'll bite you in the @$$ cuz I'm so friggin un-literal... If that's a word...

happy.gif

Anyways I don't mean like gene-related power, I mean that the mind is created with these mental handicapps or powers (whatever you want to call it). That's why usually psychics start out so young, and almost always is triggered by serious trama in the child's life, like witnessing the death of a close friend. How I got mine no clue... Things just started popping in my head one day while playing Yahtzee and they became true..

I believe that was my first time ever beating Mom in that game, too happy.gif

Edited by DaKong, 08 December 2005 - 01:10 AM.

Randomly posting one forum at a time.
Imma postin ur fohrums, lolz.

#439    kariudo115

kariudo115

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:46 AM

If you have the slightest ability such as clairvoyancy or limited telepathy (I believe RVing isn't psi, cuz its more than likely to be your imagination, and premonitions are so common it's stupid), then consider yourself lucky cuz no one else really has it. You probably don't have these "powers," do you? And you want to "learn" them? Try another place.

wth? whats with that?? ats not very friendly, i have some telepathy which ive been recently developing, when i was younger i had some empathy, ive done some TK(i gave up with that though, because there was so much that could interfere that i decided to work on some other stuff) im not here to "elarn" it, because i already kno how to, i just nee to practice more.... in short, watch your tounge

right,,,,,,,no one is born with it,,,,the only reason anyone has that impression is that people were raised different ways---if you are raised in a city, you have it burnt into your cerebrum cortex to avoid certain things like alleys and shady looking folk----you are raised in the forest, you pick up intuitive senses of navigation that cannot be learned nearly as easily when you are older------such as a psychic, if you are raised into believing ghosts, seeing them and communicating with them, you gain such ability,,,and a thousand times faster than adults------------the reason is, when you are between the ages of 1-4, your cerebrum is forming at very fast pace--------the reason skilled psychics are so rare is because modern parents are too materialistic- and usually the kid learns the skills on their own, in some way that makes it so rare that other kids rarely do

theres genetics research Here from the psions guild, and based on my experiences it holds to be true, ive found natural talent among my peers, and some people that are not so.....(insert talent related word here)

#440    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

• *wonders what happens if you cook Mamee Noodles*

Posted 08 December 2005 - 07:26 AM

I'd find it incredible if a 4 year old could understand these abilities in more than a fairy-tale fashion.

EDIT: Please, Kong, don't bite me! tongue.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Replacement100, 08 December 2005 - 07:26 AM.

Posted Image

Read my story, Mindless Indulgence
Also read Replaceable

#441    blackice

blackice

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 09:04 AM

at that age you do not have to understand some things you do without understanding how
like shadow said

you are raised in the forest, you pick up intuitive senses of navigation that cannot be learned nearly as easily when you are older-

they don't know how they know where to go they just do

Blackice

#442    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 09:24 AM

I'd love to see this mystical navigation in person... because... I don't relally believe it... unless you use the sun, or stars as navigation, or even wind of course.

I don't think you could dump a person who's been in the forest since they were 4, in a forest, and watch them get out as easily as you say. tongue.gif

Posted Image

Also read Replaceable

#443    blackice

blackice

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 10:20 AM

a kid raised in the forests "understands" the forest he knows what the dangers are and how he can get out a person raised in the city would not know how to navigate himself out of the forest

so i don't know if it is mistical but i think it works like that

Blackice

#444    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 10:23 AM

a kid raised in the forests "understands" the forest he knows what the dangers are and how he can get out a person raised in the city would not know how to navigate himself out of the forest

so i don't know if it is mistical but i think it works like that

Yeah.... but I live in a small town, and I know the dangers of forests too tongue.gif
I don't think they get any advantage tongue.gif

Posted Image

Also read Replaceable

#445    blackice

blackice

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:01 AM

no i think you understand when you see a bear you need to run right???

and when it tries to attack you??

RUN FASTER grin2.gif

but you might be right the biggest forrest i live near by is like 10 trees grin2.gif

and we don't have any bears in the netherlands exept in zoo's grin2.gif

Blackice

#446    shadowtiger17

shadowtiger17

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 162 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 10:18 PM

my logic also applies to this: my generation is better at computers more than any other generation, why? because we grew up with computers, we lived around computers around the time of our life in which learning counted the most, natural intuitive skills are learned which skilled us out of all the other generations-----and i am better at video games more than anyone else, mainly because i've been playing them since i was 3, and i played them ALOT, i have such a natural skill to it, i can beat anyone at their own video game that i've never played before---------my mind picks up the rift of the game from 50 different directions- within 10 seconds of playing the game i already have it all down------the older generations who have played video games longer than me still can't match me----------hence the saying "you can't teach old dogs new tricks" the older you get the less you learn

#447    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 09:19 AM

But your logic doesn't apply to 4 year olds.
And sorry, but if were playing video games at 3, that's sad. I got my first video game at 10.
And no-one cares about your gaming ability, it's irellevant. If we must brag, I get 60 kills 1 death each round in most shooters.

Posted Image

Also read Replaceable

#448    Unreal Spirit

Unreal Spirit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 11:43 PM

OK this was something i couldn't believe. I always though that all of the kinesis were just a bunch of bull crap. I never believed in this stuff. I always told people that none of this stuff is true. But then last week. I was just about to eat dinner, i went to pick up my fork and it started to shake when my hand got closer to it. I pulled my hand back and i was thinking "What the heck."  But then i went to reach for it again and it started to shake again. so i got even closer about 3 inches from the fork. a bolt of lightning came from the palm of my hand and hit the fork. at first i though it was some king of electricity from so part of the house. like maybe a overcharged wire or something. But then about a couple hours later i went to plug in my vacuum cleaner and i had my finger on the metal part of the plug and the vacuum was trying to turn on. I got kinda scared. I through the cord down and walked over to the outlet and put my hand next to it. Their was no lightning or anything, BUT the electricity in my house were going kinda funny. my lights started to flicker and my TV would go off and on.

Can anyone tell me what is happening to me.

#449    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 12:19 AM

Well, ask some Electrokinetic, they'd know.

Posted Image

Also read Replaceable

#450    kariudo115

kariudo115

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:39 AM

Well, ask some Electrokinetic, they'd know.

you mean a telekenetic who controls electricity, there is no such thing as electrokenetic, aerokenetic, pyrokenetic, its telekinetic, they just use it to control different things

if all of what ur saying is true(not that i dont belive you, and i see no reason for you to lie) then thats crazy awsome, has this happened at all since? does it happen in other places? does it interact in any way with non-metallic items? because there is a natural electric current that runs through out body, but its nowhere near that strong.  if from a whopping 3 inches away a bolt of electricity shot from ur hand to the spoon that means ur like a living battery.  post anything else that happens like this within the next few days, it could be some sort of electrc anomaly, but if it isnt   grin2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users