Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Are you trying to learn Telekenisis?

• Please log in to reply
1186 replies to this topic

#466    Taylor

Taylor

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

• I see dumb people...

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:29 PM

I moved a salt shaker once. Never could do it again.  unsure.gif

Not alone.

Visit my yahoo group. http://groups.yahoo....oup/No1ponygirl

#467    Matthias

Matthias

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:37 PM

I have too! WOW! I didn't know others had powers mine either. WOW That is amazing how we are the only two people that can pick up a salt shaker!! Do you use your mind or your hands like me?
no.gif   sleepy.gif

#468    Jora

Jora

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 08:57 PM

I have too! WOW! I didn't know others had powers mine either. WOW That is amazing how we are the only two people that can pick up a salt shaker!! Do you use your mind or your hands like me?
no.gif   sleepy.gif

Matthias taylor moved it with her mind she told me before and why the heck will she put that on here if she mean's using her hands lol hmm.gif

#469    different

different

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

• I'm not a jock,
    I'm not a goth,
    I'm not popular,
    I'm not a nerd,
    I'm not normal.
    What am I ?
    That's quite simple, I'm me.

Posted 19 December 2005 - 09:11 PM

I am a strong believer of psionics, but I think it's high time we had proof. I think this is the most pictureless area in metaphysics. So please real photos, it's not that hard. This thread is over 30 pages long please make it look like some of the people on here are telling the truth and this thread was worth creating.

#470    Unreal Spirit

Unreal Spirit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 09:15 PM

Since i have this electrokinesis stuff that i never knew i had. is it possible for me to learn other types such as Pyrokinesis.

And i have a question. what would happen if i took a shower and my electrokinesis went out of control could i get electricuted.

#471    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,067 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 19 December 2005 - 09:18 PM

Since i have this electrokinesis stuff that i never knew i had. is it possible for me to learn other types such as Pyrokinesis.
And i have a question. what would happen if i took a shower and my electrokinesis went out of control could i get electricuted.

I would go to the doctor and show him your electrokinesis. I bet he would get a jolt out of that. You would also be able to win  1 million dollars for cocrete proof.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#472    electrokinesis

electrokinesis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:49 AM

Do any of you know anything about electrokinesis? Im pretty sure im a natural at it but how do u actully shock people and make the psi wheel spin?

#473    Lady_Mercury

Lady_Mercury

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

• 'What would James Bond do?'
    'He'd probably wear a corset so no one would guess he was sixty.'

Posted 22 December 2005 - 07:52 AM

A few experiences she told me about -
Her boyfriend goes into strange trances and in them he seems to talk to people (which can be put down to some mental sickenss I guess). Anyway, sometimes in these trances he'll see someone he knows. If he sees a person, they will get seriously hurt in some way.
Also, the boyfriends mother has...premonitions or whatever you want to call them. In these, instead of the person getting hurt, they die within 24 hours. The mother also is able to move things but not on commad. As in, one day she swept her hand at some bookshelves and a whole lot of books fell off.

Make of it what you will.

original.gif

Potholer

Sorry, i only just found this discussion when i stumbled on this post which i just have to comment on:

Hey wow!  I have a friend who also goes into trances and talks to people she knows!  She always has an argument with them when she sees them in person.  Of course, that could just be a self-fulfilling prophecy  
tongue.gif   And my mother has premonitions.  She lost touch with her siblings and hadn't spoken to them for years but recently she decided to contact them all because she felt something was going to happen to one of them.  A coupla days afterwards she was in the emergency room!  Also, for some reason in shops, when i'm alone, things just start to fall off shelves.  Once i was looking at an object on a shelf and the whole thing came crashing down even though i was nowhere near it!  It's weird, i thought i made a pencil roll across the desk once from the other side of the room, but it could have been my imagination....i'm not sure... hmm.gif Still can't master the psiwheel though  sad.gif

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time
- T.S. Eliot

#474    blackice

blackice

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 161 posts
  • Location:Netherlands trying to type telekineticly not working yet though :D

• The mind is the most powerfull thing on the world

Posted 22 December 2005 - 10:02 AM

Do any of you know anything about electrokinesis? Im pretty sure im a natural at it but how do u actully shock people and make the psi wheel spin?

why do all "elktro's" wanne shock people????

The mind is powerfull and capable of many things!

Blackice

#475    Megalomania

Megalomania

Poltergeist

• 2,939 posts

• *wonders what happens if you cook Mamee Noodles*

Posted 22 December 2005 - 02:23 PM

Because they're violent little kids, who would rather use magic to inspire fear or induce pain onto their 'opponent' instead of standing up for themselves physically, or growing a brain, and ignoring the problem.

Posted Image

Read my story, Mindless Indulgence
Also read Replaceable

#476    Virtual Particle

Virtual Particle

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

• c^2= (d/t)^2 = d^2/t^2 = (d^2) x (1/t^2)...Time is squared

Posted 23 December 2005 - 09:27 PM

PSYCHOKINESIS, OR MIND OVER MATTER. The ability to exert psychic force over objects at a distance has also been demonstrated in large-scale experiments. Even over distances of thousands of miles, the behavior of certain machines, called REGs for Random Event Generators, have been altered by the intention, or the psychic force of a distant person. The odds that these effects are real, and not due to chance, is now measured in billions to one. In other words, this phenomenon is real.

Further reading

Any thoughts?

PS:Please excuse the URL  blush.gif  innocent.gif this site is from Princeton University cool.gif

Edited by Traid, 23 December 2005 - 09:33 PM.

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to consciousness through time        
Man is infinite
God is more
Black Hole Creates Spectacular Light Show

#477    Potholer

Potholer

Psychic Spy

• 1,114 posts

• It shouldn't be "Seize the day" but "Seize *every* day"

Posted 24 December 2005 - 06:49 AM

This thread is for TELEkinesis - moving things with your mind. ELECTROkinesis is manipulating electrokinesis, as the names states wink2.gif.

i choose electrokinesis i just want to shock somebody but not high volt..........

That would be an abuse of your (possible) abilities. That's like saying "I choose a knife over a gun because I just want to hurt them a little - not possibly kill them"

Even though this IS a thread for TK not EK, I'm curious. What makes you think you're a 'natural'? And, as far as I know, you don't use a psiwheel for EK. It's for TK which is MOVING things. Not controlling electricity.

Why don't you just develop your supposed EK? If you're a natural you'll pick it up easy as and could do all sorts of cool stuff like...creating a visible psiball or... make mini lightning bolts. I actually have no idea what you can do with EK besides blow circuits and induce power surges...

Edited by Potholer, 24 December 2005 - 06:55 AM.

You don't have to believe that it will or believe that it wont - just that it's possible.

Ambyglam.com!
My Livejournal
Girl Power

He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down...

Long live PLGROYR!

#478    Unreal Spirit

Unreal Spirit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:52 AM

I actually think that my electrokinesis is cool. i found out that i had it a lil bit ago if anyone remembers from page 30 where i electricuited a fork. But i would never use it to shock people unless they piss me off, but never for fun. That is total abuse of power.

#479    Bio-Mage

Bio-Mage

Mutant Gene Nullifier

• 1,879 posts

• Fear not...for I am watchful.

Posted 03 January 2006 - 03:10 PM

I dont think you can make a single electron budge mate...maybe in your own fantasy world you have superpowers but I hope nothing happens in your real life....because THAT would be shocking...trust me...

"Because you're worth it..... "

#480    Unreal Spirit

Unreal Spirit

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 01:44 AM

Yes just ask me any questions. i just found out that i had it last month. just go to page 31 or 30 and look for what i wrote

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users