Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Movies That Are So Bad, They're Good

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#136    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 28,273 posts

• Paranoid Android... *whaa--*

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:58 PM

View PostBracket, on 25 February 2011 - 11:26 PM, said:

I have never gotten around to seeing that. Is it good, or should i say is it bad?

View PostbooNyzarC, on 26 February 2011 - 12:56 AM, said:

It is horrendously bad...  an absolute must-see. ;)
As said, it's been ages since I saw it (early teens, at the oldest).  But from memory (as old as that memory might be), I would agree with boony - horrendously bad... an absolute must-see :lol:

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#137    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

• I'm the fourth wise monkey.

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:51 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 26 February 2011 - 04:58 PM, said:

As said, it's been ages since I saw it (early teens, at the oldest).  But from memory (as old as that memory might be), I would agree with boony - horrendously bad... an absolute must-see :lol:

Alright, now i have to see it.  :tu:

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#138    Universal Sight

Universal Sight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts

• Nature doesnt have a language.... but its talking to us all the time

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:24 AM

The Sasquatch Gang

Stanton Friedman- "But absence of evidence is not evidence for the absence of evidence.” <--- WHAT?!

#139    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:12 AM

I just got back from seeing Drive Angry, and i think it would fit on here.  :tu:

I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung.

*Note to self, need more henchman, good ones this time. Also, start auditions for new female lab assistant.

#140    Nadia B.

Nadia B.

Streaky Freak

• 3,407 posts

• Demented Momilie of the Day: There is not a tampon in this world that will give you the joy and freedom portrayed in a Tampax commercial.

Posted 21 March 2011 - 05:23 PM

I'm not sure if this is an April Fool's hoax or what, and I've not seen it as it's not out, but....

Posted Image
Skepticism is good, but when you reach a certain level where
you're grasping at straws and making little sense... it's not
called skepticism.  It's called ignorance.
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST GUYS ROCK!

#141    AR_Nick

AR_Nick

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:11 PM

It's been said before, but The Room, by the legendary Tommy Wiseau, is one of the best worst movies around. It becomes even more so with Wiseau's decision to salvage his reputation by claiming that it was meant to be a dark comedy all along. I have to say, though, much respect to him for actually facing his audience.

Here's a film that I haven't seen yet, that looks like it would fit the category:

"Take the stairs..."

#142    Duder McDude

Duder McDude

of the clan McDude

• 3,286 posts

• Mayor of St. Upidville

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:29 PM

Mars Attacks!

And finally, anyone who uses the terms "irregardless", " a whole 'nother" or "all of the sudden", shall be sent to a work camp!

#143    Bracket

Bracket

Evil Monkey Genius

• 3,968 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:04 PM

View PostPaul Disaster, on 22 March 2011 - 08:29 PM, said:

Mars Attacks!

Meh, that was bad, but not necessarily good.

#144    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:32 PM

The Warriors

Posted Image

This is a must see bad film.

#145    Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen

El Lobo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:05 AM

Tombstone

It's a western movie about the lawman Wyatt Earp and his buddies.

One of the scenes:
He already has an unrealistically hot wife, but he has a 'moment' looking at an out of place theater actress.
While out riding his horse, he runs into the other lady. She's on a horse to. She's also on a girl horse, and Wyatt Earp has a boy horse, and they comment on how the horses like each other. And then they have a race through the forest, after which they stop and sit down together in a naturally occuring uniform bed of roses and flirt.

Another scene:
There's a theater full of rowdy, drunk cowboys. The curtain is lifted and they shoot at the performer until he runs away. Than a blue-eyed actor man comes on to the stage, who is not scared when they shoot at him, and starts reciting Shakespeare. The Cowboys go quiet and end up being touched by the beautiful performance. Then, instead of applauding, they all pull out their guns and holler and shoot at the cieling. Because, you know, that's what cowboys do when they're happy. They shoot in the air.

Life is too short to waste on responsibilities. :)

#146    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 342 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 23 March 2011 - 03:19 AM

View PostThesantanafan, on 23 March 2011 - 12:05 AM, said:

Tombstone

It's a western movie about the lawman Wyatt Earp and his buddies.

One of the scenes:
He already has an unrealistically hot wife, but he has a 'moment' looking at an out of place theater actress.
While out riding his horse, he runs into the other lady. She's on a horse to. She's also on a girl horse, and Wyatt Earp has a boy horse, and they comment on how the horses like each other. And then they have a race through the forest, after which they stop and sit down together in a naturally occuring uniform bed of roses and flirt.

Another scene:
There's a theater full of rowdy, drunk cowboys. The curtain is lifted and they shoot at the performer until he runs away. Than a blue-eyed actor man comes on to the stage, who is not scared when they shoot at him, and starts reciting Shakespeare. The Cowboys go quiet and end up being touched by the beautiful performance. Then, instead of applauding, they all pull out their guns and holler and shoot at the cieling. Because, you know, that's what cowboys do when they're happy. They shoot in the air.
I love Tombstone. I wouldn't catagorize it as a bad movie. It was entertaining as it was suppose to be. It was never meant to win an Oscar. Althouhg I think Val Kilmer should've at least been nominated for supporting. He was awesome as Doc!

Movies I love already mentioned...
5th Element - A good movie, I think people expected it to be more science fiction and less fantasy
Mars Attacks
Tremors

Movies to add...
The Bill & Ted Movies
Weird Science
Real Genius
Youngblood
Planet of the Apes - the Tim Burton version
...and yes, Ep I - The Phantom Menace

And as for the Megan Fox vs Emmanuelle Chriqui..they both are very beautiful, but I gotta go with Kristen Bell!  :wub:

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#147    Roddy

Roddy

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

• The Truth is out there.

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:14 AM

#148    War Eagle

War Eagle

Esoteric Seeker

• 6,559 posts

• Reason deceives us - conscience never.

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:27 PM

#149    nohands

nohands

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 01:19 PM

mostly worst movies are came from the worst creators.....
the worst movie for me was Fantastic 5...
:D

I was born crying, I die crying,
Why i cant remember the days of the past..
Internal silence Keep it...
im going gone insane...
I must be infinite!!!

#150    ChloeB

ChloeB

Government Agent

• 4,163 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:14 PM

View PostBracket, on 22 February 2011 - 09:04 PM, said:

Is there any movie out there that you know is terrible, but you love it anyway? That kind of movie that you hate but for some reason, if you come across it on tv, you watch it from beginning to end, laughing at how rediculous it is.  :wacko:

And what is it about the movie that you think you like?

REDNECK ZOMBIES!!!

And Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LRIypcaIX4&feature=related

Edited by ChloeB, 25 March 2011 - 06:16 PM.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users