Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Past life readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
491 replies to this topic

#46    Grok

Grok

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:59 AM

I'm not sure whether or not I believe in past lives, but this thread has been interesting. ST, when you get a chance would you please try one for me?

#47    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:56 AM

View PostxBlackDahliax, on 02 March 2011 - 07:42 AM, said:

Thank you so much! can't wait :)
Hi again, when I did you today I was on the road and I went somewhere i have never been. So i am really interested in you're response cause this read is way out there. First thing I saw was a black hole swirling in outer space. Do you ever feeel out of place or wonder why you dont feel right at home? As i look more i fel like an electric charge is going off. I feel you have connections to outer space. I am seeing something to do with very boney fingers. I  saw you sitting on the moon by you're self. youre family was slaves and they wore braces around their necks. I saw many diamond in a box used to fuel their vehicles. I saw an alien being worked on and as the tried to get info they was taking the memories of the alien that was on earth. i see steps floating into space and at the tops if fog so you can not see what is up there. I saw you as a caretaker of you're people. I saw a gigantic explosion. You could change forms of anything with someones or somethings dna. Thanks ST

#48    xBlackDahliax

xBlackDahliax

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:56 AM

View Postsensitive touch, on 05 March 2011 - 04:56 AM, said:

Hi again, when I did you today I was on the road and I went somewhere i have never been. So i am really interested in you're response cause this read is way out there. First thing I saw was a black hole swirling in outer space. Do you ever feeel out of place or wonder why you dont feel right at home? As i look more i fel like an electric charge is going off. I feel you have connections to outer space. I am seeing something to do with very boney fingers. I  saw you sitting on the moon by you're self. youre family was slaves and they wore braces around their necks. I saw many diamond in a box used to fuel their vehicles. I saw an alien being worked on and as the tried to get info they was taking the memories of the alien that was on earth. i see steps floating into space and at the tops if fog so you can not see what is up there. I saw you as a caretaker of you're people. I saw a gigantic explosion. You could change forms of anything with someones or somethings dna. Thanks ST

Thanks ST, I do feel out of place here. In fact since I was very little the only thing i've ever wanted was to get out of here to Russia which is weird. I also feel like quite a lunar person, have always found it easier to sleep in the day than at night and have my family wrapped around my finger :)
Outer space is interesting. Referring to the last sentence, I'm a very malleable person (can form myself around any situation, conform to any society, pull off any era look :)) which is handy but also has disadvantages like feeling like I don't know myself well. Very interesting stuff. Thank you ST

I'm as puzzled as a newborn child... I'm as riddled as the tide. Should I stand amid the breakers?
Or shall I lie with death my bride?

#49    human_eraser

human_eraser

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:06 AM

@ST thank you, what was quite interesting. With the legs, that's weird! I get numb in my legs whenever I sit in a crunched posision. About the paintings, well, I suck at drawing. Maybe turning ideas into reality? I am pretty creative. And I love to experiment and I'm a high honors student... So yes intelligent. For the blocking thing that sounds accurate, as I guess you can say I have a little "army" protecting my soul so nothing can damage it. (Metaphorically)

Pretty interesting and thanks again!

#50    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,161 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:02 PM

View PostxBlackDahliax, on 05 March 2011 - 06:56 AM, said:

Thanks ST, I do feel out of place here. In fact since I was very little the only thing i've ever wanted was to get out of here to Russia which is weird. I also feel like quite a lunar person, have always found it easier to sleep in the day than at night and have my family wrapped around my finger :)
Outer space is interesting. Referring to the last sentence, I'm a very malleable person (can form myself around any situation, conform to any society, pull off any era look :)) which is handy but also has disadvantages like feeling like I don't know myself well. Very interesting stuff. Thank you ST
thanks xBkackDahliax, Now it makes me feel better cause i thought I was going in the wrong direction. So it did connect in a way that relates to you're life now. Now I can sleep better and as of this morning my headache was gone. Have a nice day. ST

#51    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,161 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:08 PM

View Posthuman_eraser, on 05 March 2011 - 08:06 AM, said:

@ST thank you, what was quite interesting. With the legs, that's weird! I get numb in my legs whenever I sit in a crunched posision. About the paintings, well, I suck at drawing. Maybe turning ideas into reality? I am pretty creative. And I love to experiment and I'm a high honors student... So yes intelligent. For the blocking thing that sounds accurate, as I guess you can say I have a little "army" protecting my soul so nothing can damage it. (Metaphorically)

Pretty interesting and thanks again!
Thanks Human Eraser, The way I was seeing things I was wondering stick person boy do I need rest. But I an glad I hit on some stuff pushing those walls are a very hard thing to do with you're mind is causes me not to sleep have headaches. See if I could do this with my wife and get rid of her walls that surround her boy would this make my day. You're are very smart and I was being shown in different ways. I never went thru high school I got a GED. So I have had no education for over 25 years. But when I do this I feel intelligent in a different way. Not only did I connects in some way's it actually boosts me in a very positive way and helps me to move on and try others. Thanks Again ST

#52    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,161 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:16 PM

View PostTia, on 02 March 2011 - 11:26 AM, said:

Hi ST, I'd be happy for you to try on, with a difference. I'm almost 100% certain about a past life in the French Revolution and was wondering if you could see more into that? I got so far into what happened and who with but would like to know how it ended. Also any other past lives I've had please,
Thank you Tisha.
Hi Tia and Pinkstar14, I will do tonight. Thanks for holding on ST.

#53    xBlackDahliax

xBlackDahliax

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:26 PM

View Postsensitive touch, on 05 March 2011 - 01:02 PM, said:

thanks xBkackDahliax, Now it makes me feel better cause i thought I was going in the wrong direction. So it did connect in a way that relates to you're life now. Now I can sleep better and as of this morning my headache was gone. Have a nice day. ST

Good to hear you're feeling better ST and yes most of this is relevent to my life at the moment :) Do you think that some of the personlity traits etc, that you picked up in the reading are influenced by past lives? Also, with the stairs that lead into fog, Did you have any impressions of what might be up there?

I'm as puzzled as a newborn child... I'm as riddled as the tide. Should I stand amid the breakers?

#54    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,161 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:14 PM

View PostxBlackDahliax, on 05 March 2011 - 04:26 PM, said:

Good to hear you're feeling better ST and yes most of this is relevent to my life at the moment :) Do you think that some of the personlity traits etc, that you picked up in the reading are influenced by past lives? Also, with the stairs that lead into fog, Did you have any impressions of what might be up there?
I just typed up some stuff for you and all of a suddon it all disappeared. This has happen before with me when someone is warning about what I am talking to you about. First of all, on the other side of the fog is you're new home. You might not know it yet but when it is time it will hit you and this will make sense. You're heart and soul yearns for it. But I fell what I am telling is early for you. I will try for later. Thanks ST

#55    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,161 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:17 PM

Hi ST, I'd be happy for you to try on, with a difference. I'm almost 100% certain about a past life in the French Revolution and was wondering if you could see more into that? I got so far into what happened and who with but would like to know how it ended. Also any other past lives I've had please,
Thank you Tisha.
Hi Tia, Just to let you know i was on facebook and looking at pic's when the site went down and this topic popped up and it was on you avatar. kinda cool maybe an early sign it might go well. ST

#56    xBlackDahliax

xBlackDahliax

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:45 AM

View Postsensitive touch, on 05 March 2011 - 05:14 PM, said:

I just typed up some stuff for you and all of a suddon it all disappeared. This has happen before with me when someone is warning about what I am talking to you about. First of all, on the other side of the fog is you're new home. You might not know it yet but when it is time it will hit you and this will make sense. You're heart and soul yearns for it. But I fell what I am telling is early for you. I will try for later. Thanks ST

Thank you greatly and I trust you're judgment. Who knows how long i've been waiting? A little longer won't kill me.

#57    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,161 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:46 AM

View PostxBlackDahliax, on 06 March 2011 - 02:45 AM, said:

Thank you greatly and I trust you're judgment. Who knows how long i've been waiting? A little longer won't kill me.
Alot of times i\I will live the visions I see. I was at the movies and on the big screen was a black hole. The moon schene was there to. I know what I am telling you will come to life for you and the issues you have will past and there will be no more of those issues. So keep on the path and don't worry it is  a path that will be hard to stray off. Thanks ST

#58    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,161 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:21 PM

Thank you Tisha.
Hi Tia, I could not get to you last night ahd a fun night with my wife and plus sometimes the brain needs a break. See you said French Revolution might mess with my read cause my brain like to go in blind but lets see if i can block what you wrote and reconnect.First thing I saw was writing on a scroll. I see someone holding it up it was sent by a messanger. I am see strange furnitger very thin leggs on the furniture something that people would not make now cause it would break this furniture had to be taken care of very well when sitting in it you had to be small and light. I see people sitting in them very slow. I am seeing a very large home with big pillars white like the white house in the country looking over thousands of acres no other home around. I am seeing you hair pit up on top very elegance. I am seeing a lovely waterfall coming out of no where.  Strange cause I am seeing bracelets but they dont go with the time I AM SEEING. I am seeing those bonnet hats.I am seeing a soldier fall in slow motion like I saw his death. I am seeing a metal it is a eagle or sometype of bird with its wings out and the chain connects to each wing tip. I am hearing the last name FAIRCHILD. I am in a home and there are at least 3 to four ladies with very long dresses and they are grabbing the side of them so they cam run to lift up the dress cause someone had put fear in them. I am seeing a man on the ground speaking to another and saying dont tell my wife in his last breath of air. I am seeing military waiting in water up to there waist. This house is hidden for a reason. The roads that lead to it is like a maze and it has only one way to get to it so if you were the enemy it would almost be impossible. Lots of tall pines I am looking from a top view. Lots of hurt people one when right leg only hoping back. I will try more later got to get some breakfast on. See ya I know this sounds weird I felt I should of said love you like someone is telling me to tell you this. Thanks ST

#59    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,161 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:47 AM

View PostPinkstar14, on 02 March 2011 - 04:13 PM, said:

I'd love a reading! These paat life readings have been pretty popular lately.
Hi Pinkstar14, Thanks for holding in there. Let's see if I can see something tonight. What I am seeing should be a past thing but it feels like a future thing I see you walking around a town but there is not a soul there but you. Could be in the past just had that extra thought popped in. As soon as I started doing this I had a cough come up and then dissappeared. You are kinda hard to read not much coming thru I wonder cause I have been working all day and am exhausted. Drawing blanks will have to try again tomorrow. Thanks ST

#60    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:52 AM

Love one when you get the chance. Thanks.

the truth is out there....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users