Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Past life readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
488 replies to this topic

#466    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:53 AM

My show went fine and when I come back I will do my last person and I do not know where to go from here. It is obvious I have picked up others dreams and there fears and maybe some people I did pick up a past life. Maybe everyone does not have a past life. I just am worn out on reading and I am almost reading to say good bye. I have been on so many sites and have changed a lot of peoples minds on what I do. I am not perfect but I believe I have put the time in and now I need to focus on doing something else. I do not need to prove anything anymore. This used to be fun and exciting but now my interest is not there anymore. My brain gets bored and until that hits me I probably will not read anymore. I will finish my next person and I really connect better with woman for some reason. After her I will leave the site and stay on my personal site and just try to see future stuff if that is possible and maybe read once in awhile if I feel like it. This site has been great and the people on it. It is strange because I do not even know the site only my posts. I rarely look at sites. And thanks for all the people who helped on Deany Peters case I owe you all one. I am going to take a break and come back this week and finish up. Thanks Rick

#467    aryannatimothy

aryannatimothy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:56 AM

How about me? I am interested as well. Please let me know. Thanks!

Discover the power of the mind and know how to manifest what you want. Click mind power secrets to know more.

#468    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

View PostRick Waid, on 29 August 2012 - 04:53 AM, said:

My show went fine and when I come back I will do my last person and I do not know where to go from here. It is obvious I have picked up others dreams and there fears and maybe some people I did pick up a past life. Maybe everyone does not have a past life. I just am worn out on reading and I am almost reading to say good bye. I have been on so many sites and have changed a lot of peoples minds on what I do. I am not perfect but I believe I have put the time in and now I need to focus on doing something else. I do not need to prove anything anymore. This used to be fun and exciting but now my interest is not there anymore. My brain gets bored and until that hits me I probably will not read anymore. I will finish my next person and I really connect better with woman for some reason. After her I will leave the site and stay on my personal site and just try to see future stuff if that is possible and maybe read once in awhile if I feel like it. This site has been great and the people on it. It is strange because I do not even know the site only my posts. I rarely look at sites. And thanks for all the people who helped on Deany Peters case I owe you all one. I am going to take a break and come back this week and finish up. Thanks Rick

Hi Rick,
before you go, just want to say thanks. I havn't been here long but I've read a lot of your posts & all of the Deany Peters thread.. It was inspirational stuff, well done..

Just thought I'd add, I recently read the Keepers of the Garden by Dolores Cannon, it may go some way to explain why not everyone has a past life..

#469    Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

Midnight Snack Muncher

• 2,422 posts

• Tinky winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po! Eh-Oh!

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:30 AM

Is it too late to ask for a reading ?

Can I get one? Also I was reading the old posts, is your favorite number 7?

Posted Image

#470    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

Thanks, I will look into that book. And yes number 7 is my favorite number. In doing the reads I do I really pick up on peoples depression and I have a hard time letting it go. For some reason it wont let me go. Some people say stuff like if you do not read tomorrow you will not be able to because I will not be here. Even though I try to calm the down the pressure is rough, Is it right that they put that pressure on me well I do not know. I am a seeer and I am here to see and I do not want those kind of things bringing me down because I did not read them quick enough or I did not say the correct words. This place is a depressing place some times for people even my family are so depressing on the net. I used to be this happy go lucky thrilled to read people and now I am trying to run from it. Thanks to all and we will have to see what I actually do with my situation. But in the state I am at not Like a person said I could be toxic for me and the sitter. Thanks Rick

#471    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

Hi Zarakitty, thanks for the long wait. I will work on you for a bit. Ok I am seeing what looks like a volcano going off and I see people running for their lives. I heard Himalays. I believe the place was covered with lava. Schunando a weird word. I am seeing a very old man with a staff and he looks African  all by himself. It is like he is talking saying soowedoo almost like blessing the place. I was shown a map of Africa and the top left I am being directed to. I see a white man and he is called professor. I heard tuegwa. Weird words. I see food being ate in a wooden bowl. I heard hives. I heard good luck. I have heard this before the wa too too. Ok I have shifted to another region because I was shown a camel. I was told Libya.

Hi Zarakitty, thanks for the long wait. I will work on you for a bit. Ok I am seeing what looks like a volcano going off and I see people running for their lives. I heard Himalays. I believe the place was covered with lava. Schunando a weird word. I am seeing a very old man with a staff and he looks African  all by himself. It is like he is talking saying soowedoo almost like blessing the place. I was shown a map of Africa and the top left I am being directed to. I see a white man and he is called professor. I heard tuegwa. Weird words. I see food being ate in a wooden bowl. I heard hives. I heard good luck. I have heard this before the wa too too. Ok I have shifted to another region because I was shown a camel. I was told Libya.

#472    Cristin

Cristin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

How bad i got here late for the reading :(

I hope you get some rest from all that toxic people you mention, and get back the excitment that readings used to be for you :)  

Best wishes!

#473    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hi Zarakitty, I see snow covered mountain and I hear a man and he has deep voice. Could be Daddy. Bigget man and I am seeing dogs. You were a helper as a child not seeing a mother around yet. I have seen a piece of paper with something special. I just saw an ear being pulled for to get someones attention. I am shown an object was hanging above the door.

#474    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 06:46 PM

Back again Zarakitty, I see smiling and I see your lip bleeding. I see you running and you keep looking back in fear. I heard a very soft mothers voice saying get up honey. Very pleasant person. I heard stay off Brian by a upset male. I heard hair remover.

#475    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:07 PM

Hi Zarakitty, let me try more. I wish I could sit at a desk and only read but having a big family changea that.

#476    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

zarakitty I will work tonight and some tomorrow and then I will be moving on to my next Journey. Thanks Rick

#477    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:22 PM

Hi Zarakitty, let me continue. I hear a man talking to a woman saying this is out of your bread making skills. I feel like I am listening to a counselor and he is saying you dont have any friends.

#478    Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

Midnight Snack Muncher

• 2,422 posts

• Tinky winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po! Eh-Oh!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:23 PM

What about mine? :cry:

Posted Image

#479    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:40 PM

Sometimes people do not read the fine print. Zarakitty is my test person and then move on to my next journey.

#480    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,202 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:28 PM

Zarakitty, a little worried about you. Where are you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users