Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

are aliens our future selves?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16    oldie

oldie

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 176 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:31 PM

They could more likely be ancient technologically advanced humans that have traveled to the future. There are proven ways to travel forward in time.

#17    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:55 PM

View Postlavin, on 03 March 2011 - 06:39 AM, said:

does anybody else think it could be possible that aliens could actually be us (humans) from the future that have come back in time for some reason maybe to save us from extinction, because in the future they would of worked out a massive amount more than we have so far so they would probably be likely to be able to time travel and do some pretty amazing things so maybe they have come back to watch over us or help us through this time. any comments about this welcome

I presently do not think it's possible.

But I have it on good authority that my mind will someday be changed on this, and with a retroactive date of effectivity.

Therefore, the answer is yes.  I think.

:)

#18    Aidan Selvidge865

Aidan Selvidge865

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

i dont think they would come back to save us from extinction but maybe they would come back because over time our bodies have morphed or something happens to our DNA that eventually some of us would not be able to reproduce or function right. so the aliens are us coming back from the future to take us to their time to reproduce with us so maybe they could become normal again or something along those lines. not sure? its really interesting

#19    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

Marks_Thoughts, Hi
You wrote: "Consider your statement.  How could our future selves be coming back to save us from extinction?  If we go extinct there is nobody left to come back here
. "
There's nothing wrong with the OP's statement. If we were becoming extinct it most likely would be happening over a decent period of time, thus affording us that time to try to do something about it. E.g. go back in time (IF that were possible!)
As to the stuff about space, and time and time-travel - we can't really discuss how difficult or easy it would be or if Earth movement would have any effect because it's all just fantasy at this stage... Well to to me anyway.... I really don't have ANY idea how we could physically go back in time.

To the OP: Hi lavin, and welcome,
ANYTHING is possible!!!
Why NOT!?
I mean look at greys. IF they are real*, then they must have evolved to look that way over THOUSANDS of years!!! WHO KNOWS what AMAZING things we might achieve over THOUSANDS of years (especially considering tech increases exponentially)!
Perhaps they ARE time travelors... (us).
Perhaps the nature of time travel is such that they can only sort of project here... like casting a shadow or 'looking in'.... This would explain why there is never any PROOF. (Because they are not really PHYSICALLY HERE).
*relative term

dazdillinjah - Hola!
I don't know if it's really 'far more likely' that aliens could travel thousands of light years to here than us developing time-travel in thousands of years from now.... light-speed is said to be unpossible ;)

oldie writes, "There are proven ways to travel forward in time."
I don't think so... but if so, Take me with you!!!

#20    oldie

oldie

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 176 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:13 AM

Time Dilation    http://www.phy.olemi...rkNet/time.html

#21    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:20 AM

does anybody else think it could be possible that aliens could actually be us (humans) from the future that have come back in time for some reason maybe to save us from extinction, because in the future they would of worked out a massive amount more than we have so far so they would probably be likely to be able to time travel and do some pretty amazing things so maybe they have come back to watch over us or help us through this time. any comments about this welcome

It has been bandied around a lot, and I do not think anyone can answer the question. On might say no, seeing as Professor Hawking did leave an Invitation at Cambridge for time travellers to meet hin in the past, which would be our time frame, but they never showed up. A funny little experiment, but effective too.

But seriously I really and truly hope not.

Aliens are Uuuuggllyyyy bleh. If that is where we are going, I want to go back to the fifties and just stay in a loop. Marilyn Monroe is a much more aesthetically advanced being than any Gray or other connotation I have seen.

Edited by psyche101, 12 December 2012 - 04:34 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#22    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,303 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

you know, if AA were our future selves it could explain why there are no heirogylphs showing aliens and why the pyramids were built via the means they were - we travelle back, saw no aliens so just helped man then do the job.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#23    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,493 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

It would be a good story idea, but I personally do not think that is the case. I'm not even convinced that aliens have ever been to Earth at all, time travelers or not.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#24    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,493 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 12 December 2012 - 04:33 AM, said:

you know, if AA were our future selves it could explain why there are no heirogylphs showing aliens and why the pyramids were built via the means they were - we travelle back, saw no aliens so just helped man then do the job.

Oh god, it's all coming together. We couldn't replicate how it was done now because we don't develop the tech for another thousand or so years. When we go back, we have a good laugh about being AA and use our majic beam weapons to move rocks while pointing and cackling at the puny humans trying to use copper tubes and ropes.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 12 December 2012 - 04:36 AM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#25    Matt Vinyl

Matt Vinyl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

• "And has this ever happened before, minister?" "Yes, but only ever in the past, Bryan..."

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

Mind Bender: In the future, humans grasp the technology / knowledge required to build a time machine, so we can travel back to now, to help us create a time machine now. ARGH! lol

Marilyn Monroe is a much more aesthetically advanced being than any Gray or other connotation I have seen

Now that, I can most certainly agree with... ;)

And do you ever contradict yourself? Well, yes and no...

#26    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,544 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

View Postoldie, on 03 March 2011 - 04:31 PM, said:

They could more likely be ancient technologically advanced humans that have traveled to the future. There are proven ways to travel forward in time.

They also built the pyramids.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#27    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

The answer is We are the Future Aliens !

This is a Work in Progress!

#28    Muzzybluezzy

Muzzybluezzy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

if the expression of "aliens" is discussed as invisible entities, a section of aliens are the powers that created us people (some of them are mentioned as angels in holy books), some aliens have to mellow like us people but are energy entities, don't have any physical entities, some aliens are the people souls that became the "perfect human being" and others that I knew, are residents of Agartha, various negative and positive entities, spritual civilizations..and so on. In fact there are many infos and details about this topic but sorry, I don't remember much right now. As to us people, after we were raised upper reality and the material reality ended, we will join among them too.

#29    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

View PostMuzzybluezzy, on 17 December 2012 - 02:23 AM, said:

if the expression of "aliens" is discussed as invisible entities, a section of aliens are the powers that created us people (some of them are mentioned as angels in holy books), some aliens have to mellow like us people but are energy entities, don't have any physical entities, some aliens are the people souls that became the "perfect human being" and others that I knew, are residents of Agartha, various negative and positive entities, spritual civilizations..and so on. In fact there are many infos and details about this topic but sorry, I don't remember much right now. As to us people, after we were raised upper reality and the material reality ended, we will join among them too.
The Real Aliens are the White mice and We all were built on Magrathea,This is why we all Love to be trained by the white mice in our Lab`s, THey actually are the ones studying us. ANd In a few Million years,or  5 days what ever the Mayans think LoL we will all know a new question to Ask !
" IS this All there Is ?" :tsu: Happy Holidays !

This is a Work in Progress!

#30    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

Gods.. not time travel..

ok.. if your in the future.. you are unable to travel back to your past.. because the changes you make in the past will effect the future ie.. the time your from..

so what you would be doing it changing the past of a different timeline not your own timeline..

Lets go with what most people will say if they could time travel.. Lets kill Hitler..

So your in 2342.. time travel is possible..you jump onto your time machine.. work out the current location of the earth in the universe.. calculating the expansion of spacetime to the point where the earth would be in the year.. 1922..

Calculations done.. you move your time machine out into space.. fire up the black hole generators and slip through the singularity ..

Your wearing a good representation of a what a german would wear.. you have your universal translator.. since there would have been a huge linguistic shift..

Find hitler.. and zap him.. no second world war as we know it..

satisfied you jump back on your time machine and zip back to your time..

Only to find that hitler was not killed in 1922.. the second world war happend.. etc..

because the events that lead up to your time machine being created was what helped in creating it.. so if you were able to bump him off in your time line.. your time machine would not exist..

though the timeline where you did kill hitler had invented time travel 200 years earlier because their timeline leading up to its creation was different..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users