Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

How to contact aliens


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    partenion

partenion

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined:01 Aug 2009

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:28 PM

Aliens exist. This is something most of you will probably believe to be true.

However, a belief wouldn't be a belief if there were not a lack of the nessesary evidence to make in into a knowledgable fact. People have been gathering evidence of alien existance for god knows how long, hence the ancient astronaut paintings found in Peru etc. Then, from the fifties on untill today a tsunami of evidence gathering folks have risen. Yet, not a single shred of proof exists that we know they're here (or there).
The digital and technological era has only made the quest for extra-terrestrial intelligence even more difficult. If you were to walk into some secret government hangar and found something that looked like an alien spacecraft, strange looking bodies in glass tubes filled with some kind of sparkling liquid, there's nothing in the world or nothing nobody could tell you that would make it 100% certain you're dealing with ET's. We've evolved to the point that anything can be forged, faked or hoaxed. Video evidence is allready obsolete before it's taken, even if it's real, there's absolutely no way of telling, for sure. This tells us something very important, that people seem to overlook. We're looking for the WRONG kind of evidence..
Trust me, if tomorrow Obama declares we made contact, you still won't know it for sure, some will even claim it's a CIA co-ops mission or the NWO pulling another trick.

I admit to be guilty of following the evidence craving ufo-zombie movement myself. Untill I could no longer handle the utter pointlessness of it all.
How I came to the following conclusions I cannot explain here as it is simply impossible. The point is, aliens exist, they are here and you can contact them. Albeit that it is not like picking up your phone and making a call.

What I'm about to say next, I can't prove by simply telling you or giving some kind of evidential information. So don't bother shooting it off as nonsense as that is what it is unless you choose to investigate it yourself.

There are highly evolved entities of non terrestrial origin with which you can communicate. I don't know where exactly they are or where they came from, but what I do know is they have visited Earth and are still doing so. It is also impossible to communicate with them like humans do. The only way to make contact is to raise your consciousness to a higher frequency (this is how I explain it, I don't know what physical terms should be used for this or if it even has something to do with frequency) through a meditative trance state. When you are focussed in a trance state you must reach out for intelligent others in the void that is reached when you attain a thoughtless mind. This is where telepathic communication can take place. To reach this level of communication with other beings is the only way you can assure yourself the origins are not faked from somebody on Earth, trust me on that.

Evidently, this is not something like taking a walk in the park. It will take patience and perseverence to train yourself in mental strenght and stability to reach an equilibrium from which you can raise your consciousness level.
A lot of people are allready doing this and lots of them are looked upon as mental nutjobs. I havn't told this to many friends or family either as it will become very clear when going into this kind of field that not everyone is mentally ready to take this journey.

That's all I have to say about that for the moment.
Good luck if you're going to try this yourself, and remember: we're all one and the same, interconnected.


#2    Kali74

Kali74

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Joined:24 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female

  • Out of the tens of thousands of sightings all over the world, only one need be true.
    -Jon Cypher (loosely)

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

View Postpartenion, on 07 March 2011 - 08:28 PM, said:

*snip*
What I'm about to say next, I can't prove by simply telling you or giving some kind of evidential information. So don't bother shooting it off as nonsense as that is what it is unless you choose to investigate it yourself.

There are highly evolved entities of non terrestrial origin with which you can communicate. I don't know where exactly they are or where they came from, but what I do know is they have visited Earth and are still doing so. It is also impossible to communicate with them like humans do. The only way to make contact is to raise your consciousness to a higher frequency (this is how I explain it, I don't know what physical terms should be used for this or if it even has something to do with frequency) through a meditative trance state. When you are focussed in a trance state you must reach out for intelligent others in the void that is reached when you attain a thoughtless mind. This is where telepathic communication can take place. To reach this level of communication with other beings is the only way you can assure yourself the origins are not faked from somebody on Earth, trust me on that.

Evidently, this is not something like taking a walk in the park. It will take patience and perseverence to train yourself in mental strenght and stability to reach an equilibrium from which you can raise your consciousness level.
A lot of people are allready doing this and lots of them are looked upon as mental nutjobs. I havn't told this to many friends or family either as it will become very clear when going into this kind of field that not everyone is mentally ready to take this journey.

That's all I have to say about that for the moment.
Good luck if you're going to try this yourself, and remember: we're all one and the same, interconnected.

I appreciate your post. Isn't it possible though that "they" can dumb down for us? Personally I have a great deal of trouble meditating, for one thing I think I've become an information junkie and I'm not at all sure what to do about that lol, secondly I have tinitus which drives me up a wall when there's no other noise to drown it out. I have found that listening to certain frequencies can help me reach a meditative state, do you think it's possible to use that method to get to the level you're talking about?

I choose to live in hope, open to possibilites and risk dying wrong rather than to live looking down and possibly missing it all.
                                                                                                                                                                                     ~Me

#3    partenion

partenion

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined:01 Aug 2009

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:23 PM

View PostKali74, on 07 March 2011 - 08:45 PM, said:

I appreciate your post. Isn't it possible though that "they" can dumb down for us? Personally I have a great deal of trouble meditating, for one thing I think I've become an information junkie and I'm not at all sure what to do about that lol, secondly I have tinitus which drives me up a wall when there's no other noise to drown it out. I have found that listening to certain frequencies can help me reach a meditative state, do you think it's possible to use that method to get to the level you're talking about?

To be honest, I don't know about the dumbing down. I've been meditating for years and investigating the human psyche, experimenting with altered states of consciousness and have only recently began to communicate with 'others' in this way.

To get passed your tinitus you might want to try static noise sounds imbedded with certain frequencies that induce trance states.
I can only advise to leave the information train behind because it's nothing more than a drug to keep your mind occupied. It kills your creativity and turns you into a zombie.


#4    Kali74

Kali74

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • Joined:24 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female

  • Out of the tens of thousands of sightings all over the world, only one need be true.
    -Jon Cypher (loosely)

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:00 PM

View Postpartenion, on 07 March 2011 - 09:23 PM, said:

To be honest, I don't know about the dumbing down. I've been meditating for years and investigating the human psyche, experimenting with altered states of consciousness and have only recently began to communicate with 'others' in this way.

To get passed your tinitus you might want to try static noise sounds imbedded with certain frequencies that induce trance states.
I can only advise to leave the information train behind because it's nothing more than a drug to keep your mind occupied. It kills your creativity and turns you into a zombie.


Ya the info junkie thing hit me like a bullet this morning. What frequency do you recommend? Maybe I can find a CD or MP3 of rain with a freq. backdrop.

I choose to live in hope, open to possibilites and risk dying wrong rather than to live looking down and possibly missing it all.
                                                                                                                                                                                     ~Me

#5    partenion

partenion

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Joined:01 Aug 2009

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:29 PM

Go to any site that offers binaural beat music that has a relaxing effect on you. It doesn't really matter what they say the effect of the music will be, as long as you feel relaxed by it and it doesn't irritate the hell out of you. Use headphones also.
To give an example:

No chanting and to many instruments as this will distract you to much. Static or pulsating beats are better.

I'd recommend experimenting with meditating on an empty mind a while before going further.
When you've become good at this, send me a PM if you want some more information.

OM.


#6    mgessel

mgessel

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Virginia

  • Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?
    Sun Tzu

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:36 PM

you could try this vid for meditation purposes


#7    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,328 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:20 PM

Intresting post "partenion" and welcome to Area 42 sometimes know as UFO,U/M,land !
We all seek that that may make us more knowledgable in any way we can.
I for one welcome all methods of self and inner growth.
Hang around for a few your eye`s and mind will thank you for it.
Im not saying we know it all ,but we sure Look really hard at every post Like its the Next Big-Bang ! :rolleyes:

This is a Work in Progress!

#8    Disembodied Voice

Disembodied Voice

    Mystical Bean Chaointe

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • Joined:12 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wood River, Illinois, USA

  • My inspiration is ART...Because without ART we would just be stuck with reality. - Daniel R. Lynch

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:30 PM

Interesting read. Although aliens and telepathic communication REALLY freak me out. If I ever made contact I'd probably die of a heart attack. I believe they are out there though. They have to be, the universe is so vast we cannot be the only ones. But for them visiting earth and communicating with people? I don't know what to think of that, honestly. Even though I should believe it because my family has talked about alien abduction for years. I guess I just don't really want to believe it. But, still, I'm not going to disregard it. Anything is possible when you think about it. With all the parallel universes and other dimensions out there especially.

Posted Image

MY PARANORMAL BLOG: ENTER IF YOU DARE!
"Reality is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there."
"I am a lover not a fighter but I will fight for what I love."
"Don't tell me that the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"


#9    TheMcGuffin

TheMcGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,965 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:02 AM

Believe it or not, there is a story about telepathic contact with aliens from 1959 that was confirmed by the military and intelligence officials involved.

http://www.president...te/affa_cia.htm

I was always amazed that this story never made a bigger splash than it did, because it could be considered an official disclosure by the US government.

Edited by TheMcGuffin, 08 March 2011 - 03:03 AM.

"The stuff that dreams are made of"

#10    AliensRPeople2

AliensRPeople2

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Joined:31 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:lost in the Tardis somewhere

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:54 AM

Yes telepathy does help in communicating with other races.  Its the only real universal language.
Jack and Nancy Malacaria communicate a lot this way with many races.

Its fascinating... I just purchased their book a few days ago and even though I haven't finished reading it, I found several similarities of things that happened to me as a child.  So the book is actually cementing my opinion that The Project at Earth is real...

Keep trying to communicate!  The best people to answer your questions about the aliens are in fact the aliens themselves....

Arp2

Pseudoskeptical catch-22:

"Unconventional claims have to be proved before they can be investigated!"  This way, of course, they will never be investigated or proved... by Rochus Boerner

#11    Paxus

Paxus

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,699 posts
  • Joined:19 May 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:PERTH, Australia (Not Brisbane anymore)

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:24 PM

I missed this when it was on the first page - Thanks for the post partenion and welcome!
Makes sense to me!
If they are telepathic, then this would be our best bet in contacting them.
It makes me wonder, now, if it wasn't aliens I was talking to when I used to meditate and talk with someone.....

Tell me, what have you talked to them about?
What have they told you?
Anything we would be interested in?


#12    bee

bee

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,044 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:37 PM

View PostTheMcGuffin, on 08 March 2011 - 03:02 AM, said:

Believe it or not, there is a story about telepathic contact with aliens from 1959 that was confirmed by the military and intelligence officials involved.

http://www.president...te/affa_cia.htm

I was always amazed that this story never made a bigger splash than it did, because it could be considered an official disclosure by the US government.


Interesting read...thanks

I'm sure that the Navy and Military looking into the UFO/ET phenomenon are willing to
go into all sorts of areas of exploration to get info etc..

Whats the betting that (drug-induced?) remote viewing is one of them.... B)  :)


#13    Paxus

Paxus

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,699 posts
  • Joined:19 May 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:PERTH, Australia (Not Brisbane anymore)

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:40 PM

View Postjasonlonegal, on 12 March 2011 - 05:26 PM, said:

- post removed -
*LOL*
Close your mind much? ;)
First of all - Don't get me wrong. Your point about anyone being able to make up stories like this online is valid.
However, you don't know.
You don't know if they actually are communicating with aliens or not.

Secondly, if you consider an alien composed of LIGHT looking like a human... then I guessss... you might think that odd....
If you consider much shorter races looking like humans....
BTW, I don't think a being that's made of light is anything like a human.
Or one that morphs it's shape all the time - or one that's natural shape isn't humanoid but it only chooses to present that way...
The whole humanoid thing doesn't really surprise me. It may well be a nature of the universe thing. Like all planets being spherical or the way all water drops form... Perhaps it's the most probable and natural form. Perhaps there are other forms but due to the nature of their form, they can't or don't travel and so we never get to see them.
Further more, maybe there are other forms throughout the universe but their forms make it impossible to travel or perhaps they simply choose not to and this is why we only see the humanoid ones...
Fact is we don't know (including you), so we shouldn't really jump to conclusions about someone who says they do...

As to communicating with 'them' - again, how would we know??!
If aliens wanted to make contact, they probably would start with a few people before the whole world.
By the way, those two people alledgedly communicate in person with aliens also (not just telepathically).

Personally I find several things they say a bit hard to swallow - least of all how nice and perfect it all sounds (they love us, they are all at peace, they will help us etc etc). It's not that it would surprise me (I expect races that can travel the vastness of space to be exactly like that) - I dunno, I guess it's just my human nature kicking in with 'if it sounds too good to be true.....'

OH! WELCOME to UM!


#14    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 18,328 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:34 PM

Paxus your right on the point of the subject here. We wouldnt know If ET was sitting right next to us at Mc KeeDee`s eating a Angus Burger and Fries! Why worry about anything ETH,E.T. UFO related until Its something you actually Encountered !
And then Keep it to yourself for Sure. Because nobody will believe you If you tell them!
And then again They may just Eat you and knowbody will ever figure out where you went . Maybe on a Walkabout?
I for one think that Alien races may exisist and even possibly have even Zipped too and Fro to our Little Blue patch of Heaven !
I also know Its time to really Start to take care of our Wonderful Blue Dot in the Universe.
Can anyone Say Melt Down ?
Just Build it Better and Dont Live at Sea Level!
All my Prayers to Japan right Now !

This is a Work in Progress!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users