Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Toronto Ghost Hunters PLS Read

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    Henry DeTamble

Henry DeTamble

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• whats the quote for?

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:10 AM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 09 March 2011 - 12:44 AM, said:

Small world, I lived just south of there for years. That was the spookiest place that popped to mind but nobody that I know ever saw a ghost there.

Some other places pop to mind. I've heard of ghosts at Todmorden Mills off of Pottery Rd or the old abandoned Whitby Psychiatric Hospital which is incredibly spooky. The old Don Jail and Old City Hall

Yea i live near the mill, i heard something like that too and am starting my own ghost hunting group.

#17    Henry DeTamble

Henry DeTamble

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• whats the quote for?

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:11 AM

Yea i live near the mill, i heard something like that too and am starting my own ghost hunting group.

#18    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,036 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:22 AM

View PostHenry DeTamble, on 30 May 2012 - 03:11 AM, said:

No offense at all...

You say you are starting a Investigating group......Get some investigating skills, you just replied to a dead topic, over a year old.....:)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#19    PhantomGlider

PhantomGlider

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

• Investigating the Paranormal...

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

61 Grange Avenue Toronto is one of the most haunted places in Toronto (Grange and Spadina).  In fact all the way up and down that street they've had house cleanings and exorcisms led mainly by Buddhist Monks... it just kept on jumping from house to house... expect smells, brown tar substances, shadow creatures, physical attacks and evps in foreign tongues.  Seems to be connected to very early Assyrian demonology.  Be careful.  Btw it hates healthy animals.  You  might not want to take your best friend with you.

#20    Henry DeTamble

Henry DeTamble

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• whats the quote for?

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

View PostSakari, on 30 May 2012 - 03:22 AM, said:

No offense at all...

You say you are starting a Investigating group......Get some investigating skills, you just replied to a dead topic, over a year old..... :)

Lol
1) saying "no offense" before you go on and say something offensive dosen't make you look smart, nor dose it take any away from you intentionaly saying something to offend.
2) I replied to it incase any one came back to this topic and checked it, to speak/ask questions of my own to whomever I felt I wanted to know more from.
3) I just got what I was looking for.

#21    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

View PostHenry DeTamble, on 30 May 2012 - 03:10 AM, said:

View PostSakari, on 30 May 2012 - 03:22 AM, said:

No offense at all...

You say you are starting a Investigating group......Get some investigating skills, you just replied to a dead topic, over a year old..... :)

View PostHenry DeTamble, on 19 June 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

Lol
1) saying "no offense" before you go on and say something offensive dosen't make you look smart, nor dose it take any away from you intentionaly saying something to offend.
2) I replied to it incase any one came back to this topic and checked it, to speak/ask questions of my own to whomever I felt I wanted to know more from.

1) You got what you are looking for? You looking for people to join your club by posting on an dead thread while offering nothing on why people should join your 1 member gang except you heard about it and you live close by.
2) You made a comment about people not being smart but it backfired on you since you forgot to use spell check. Those who live in glass houses, Think about it.
3)  ????
4) doing numbers is fun.

Edited by Brian Topp, 21 June 2012 - 07:23 PM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#22    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,036 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostHenry DeTamble, on 19 June 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

Lol

Grow a funny bone, will ya......geesh.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users