Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 11 votes

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6153 replies to this topic

#2236    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,398 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:40 AM

ETA: Nevermind...

Edited by lost_shaman, 25 April 2011 - 10:42 AM.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#2237    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,398 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:27 PM

View Postsomeoldguy, on 24 April 2011 - 09:47 PM, said:

For guys that allegedly (according to one member) don't "do their homework", most of you really impress me with your knowledge and your passion for the truth.  Sometimes I get impatient with the apparent dwelling on details, but that's just me.  It's pretty easy for me (and no doubt others) to see who's actually done their homework and those who have only been reading comic books.
My hat's off to you gentlemen.  (And ladies.)  I've learned a lot lurking here.

Hey someoldguy,

I think you are correct. The 'homework' question should be quite clearly answered at this point.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#2238    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,612 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:30 PM

Its a lot like the Guys yacking about the facts that the "Higgs Boson particle" has not been proven !
Yet ,of if ever,of even what it will really all mean to mankind.
Its all in the way one looks at something.
Where`s the best evidence for E.T ?
We have none at this moment!
Only that we are here and that means What?
It means that anything is Possible. Think Big !

This is a Work in Progress!

#2239    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:57 PM

View PostHitman, on 25 April 2011 - 07:52 AM, said:

I call crop circles "crap circles". That's because they're hoaxes to be sure.

HItman

No argument from me.  :)

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#2240    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,817 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:09 PM

View PostHitman, on 25 April 2011 - 07:52 AM, said:

HItman
Even if that may be so, tehy're still pretty darn impressive, though.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#2241    someoldguy

someoldguy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:40 PM

IMO crop circles may not be best evidence for ET's, but they are best evidence for highly creative (human) beings with too much time on their hands.

---CGM

Nothing creates controversy quite like the truth.

#2242    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,755 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:17 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 24 April 2011 - 08:11 PM, said:

So I'm taking a stab at this math business in an effort to determine if one of the witnesses from within the city could have seen the flares over the BGR as well.  From skyeagle's videos, we do have one witness who actually gave us a location to work with for these calculations.  Tom Chavez stated that he was at the intersection of 27th Avenue and Van Buren.  Using Google Earth to place the K, L, and R locations with much more precision (thanks for the idea Peri!) and triangulated to the positions of the same 3 lights that Bruce Maccabee focused on for comparison between the 3 videos (Lights 1, 2, and 9 from the K array which he referenced as Left Light, Right Light, and Middle Light respectively.)  You can see this in Figure 18 on page 3 of Maccabee's analysis.  I basically just added this to Google Earth to confirm, and sure enough it pretty much pans out just as Peri's previous post showed.

I didn't add in the other lights from the K array because I wanted to speculate and guess as little as possible.  I might come back to this later in an effort to conclude the whole K array with estimated locations and altitudes, but for now this should suffice to prove the key point that flares dropped over the BGR can indeed be seen from where known witnesses reported their sightings.

From the initial confirmation of Maccabee's analysis regarding K, L, and R, I added a point for Tom Chavez and his location at the time of the sighting at 27th Ave and Van Buren and calculated the distance to the triangulated lights as well as the distance to the highest point of elevation in the mountain range along the track to each light.  That information and the calculations are in the first Spoiler (using spoiler so that the math phobic among us don't need to look at it).

The short version is that Tom Chavez could have definitely seen some of the flares, but probably not all of them.  I suspect that if I added the remaining flares from the K array that he would have been able to see several of the flares.

The long version:
Spoiler

Also from the videos, Lynne Kitei mentions calling the Air Traffic Controllers at Sky Harbor Airport and she stated that they also saw the lights, but nothing on RADAR.  She mentions that they saw 6 points of light thru binoculars, behind South Mountain.  So I decided to do the math from this location as well.  Sure enough, they could definitely see the lights.  In fact, they could definitely see the full array from the tower, no doubt about it.

The long version:
Spoiler

Here is a screen shot taken from Google Earth of the primary locations involved.

Posted Image

Here are the resources I used for analysis, just in case anyone else wants to try their hand at this or doublecheck my work.
Google Earth
White Pages
Arctan Calculator
Right Triangle Angle And Side Calculator
David Senesac's Visual Line of Sight Calculations for Earth's Curvature

:geek:

So there you have it.  So far everyone we've been able to peg down a sighting location for appears to be perfectly capable of seeing flares that were dropped at about 15,000 feet over the BGR.  Assuming that I didn't horrendously screw up my calculations here anyway...  And if I did, I'd love to be told where so that I can learn. :tu:

Cheers.

The Air Force said that they were ignited at 3000 feet and only a single A-10 was involved, and then all of a sudden, more A-10s were involved.  On another note, aircraft  that close to Davis-Monthan AFB, the A-10s would be nowhere near 15000 feet, and that was another hint, which is why the Air Force had said they were dropped from 6000 feet, and ignited at 3000 feet., and once again, they were not flares.

Just buy a ticket to Phoenix and see why no flares would be visible in Phoenix if  over the BGR. Most people of  Phoenix who have lived there for many years,  have never seen flares before and how long has the BGR been in operation by the military?

You can throw figures all over the place but there is nothing like being there in person to see where the nubers don't add up..
Hint #15

Edited by skyeagle409, 25 April 2011 - 08:42 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#2243    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,755 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:23 PM

View Postarenee, on 25 April 2011 - 02:04 AM, said:

I read this post about fifty times.  It's just me guys, I get confused easily.

When you see figures and numbers fly all over the place from those who have never been to Phoenix, watch out!

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#2244    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:44 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 25 April 2011 - 08:23 PM, said:

When you see figures and numbers fly all over the place from those who have never been to Phoenix, watch out!
When I see figures and numbers fly all over the place from anyone, regardless of where they've been, confusion sets in! :blush:

edit for grammar and a typo.

Edited by arenee, 25 April 2011 - 08:45 PM.

"A valuable contributor to UM! Always enjoy her clever and often original outlook. - Paxus"

#2245    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:09 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 25 April 2011 - 08:17 PM, said:

The Air Force said that they were ignited at 3000 feet and only a single A-10 was involved, and then all of a sudden, more A-10s were involved.  On another note, aircraft  that close to Davis-Monthan AFB, the A-10s would be nowhere near 15000 feet, and that was another hint, which is why the Air Force had said they were dropped from 6000 feet, and ignited at 3000 feet., and once again, they were not flares.

Just buy a ticket to Phoenix and see why no flares would be visible in Phoenix if  over the BGR. Most people of  Phoenix who have lived there for many years,  have never seen flares before and how long has the BGR been in operation by the military?
The Air Force didn't say they were ignited at 3000 feet.  We've been through all of this before skyeagle, you're simply mistaken.  Get over it already.

Speaking of mistaken, I was mistaken about something as well.  I didn't discover my mistake until I was playing around with Google Earth some more, but the mistake is that Maccabee was right about the peak to left of flare number 9 in the K video being Hayes Peak.  I had concluded it was Montezuma Peak, but I was wrong about that. :(

Oh well, I'm going to re-crunch numbers and do a better confirmation analysis.  I'm not rushing it, just kind of tinkering at this point with plans to include the video from P that I tracked down too.  Just thought I'd let people know.

View Postskyeagle409, on 25 April 2011 - 08:17 PM, said:

You can throw figures all over the place but there is nothing like being there in person to see where the nubers don't add up..
Hint #15
Are you one of the nubers that doesn't add up?  Looks that way to me. :hmm:

#2246    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,612 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:52 PM

Im still Looking towards Phoenix every night and Still cant See those Flares? What am I doing wrong?

This is a Work in Progress!

#2247    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• 1,594 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:26 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 25 April 2011 - 09:09 PM, said:

Are you one of the nubers that doesn't add up?  Looks that way to me. :hmm:
I think it's important we all review our spelling words over the next few days for Friday's test guys.  I think we have a few who are slacking...myself included. ;)  :P

So, if I or someone else presents a new case, are we going to move on already or not?!  Or will we discuss it for two seconds and go back to the PL's?

"A valuable contributor to UM! Always enjoy her clever and often original outlook. - Paxus"

#2248    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,515 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:37 PM

I think the Rendlesham incident clearly demonstrates that the military are not in control of our airspace
    and provides good and reliable evidence that E.T's may indeed be visiting our planet..

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#2249    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:58 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 25 April 2011 - 10:37 PM, said:

I think the Rendlesham incident clearly demonstrates that the military are not in control of our airspace
    and provides good and reliable evidence that E.T's may indeed be visiting our planet..
Hi shaddow134 and welcome to UM. :)

You might want to give this website a good healthy read for some top notch information about the Rendlesham incident.  And this video goes hand in hand:

Cheers :tu:

#2250    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:02 PM

View Postarenee, on 25 April 2011 - 10:26 PM, said:

I think it's important we all review our spelling words over the next few days for Friday's test guys.  I think we have a few who are slacking...myself included. ;)  :P

So, if I or someone else presents a new case, are we going to move on already or not?!  Or will we discuss it for two seconds and go back to the PL's?
Well, I'm satisfied with the conclusions we've reached regarding the Phoenix Lights videos but I'm having such a blast with Google Earth that I'll probably keep kicking it around for a while, especially if the birdman keeps on refusing to see the obvious and arguing with us about it.

But by all means, that doesn't mean we can't discuss multiple cases.  What case would you like to move on to?