Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 11 votes

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6153 replies to this topic

#5791    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:59 AM

View Postbee, on 11 April 2012 - 09:56 AM, said:

yeah yeah yeah.... ^_^

re underlined...I don't think you have been paying attention.

just one example...my post 28 on this thread.... http://www.unexplain...ic=220450&st=15

Is that as skeptical as you get?

;)

Edited by psyche101, 12 April 2012 - 01:00 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5792    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,714 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:42 AM

View PostAlienated Being, on 11 April 2012 - 11:31 AM, said:

But, bee, your suggestion is too logical and mundane to be true.

I know...sorry about that... :rofl:

View PostHazzard, on 11 April 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

I wouldnt exactly call that "debunking" cattle mutilations, angel. But, I guess its better than the "aliens did it" nonsense.  :)

I didn't claim to debunk it....but I am highly sceptical about the cattle mutilation thing having
anything at all to do with 'aliens'... :tu:

View PostDONTEATUS, on 11 April 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

Keep the belief  system in tact Sweet Bee ! Its better than walking down an Old run down forum with no possibilities ! :innocent:

ok...will do... :)

View Postpsyche101, on 12 April 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

;)

no....but I thought it was quite good (sceptical) speculation, although I say it myself.... :P

#5793    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 April 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

;)

We should be happy about this, psyche..... Comming from Bee this is an enormous step in the right direction.  :P

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#5794    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:37 AM

View Postbee, on 12 April 2012 - 11:42 AM, said:

no....but I thought it was quite good (sceptical) speculation, although I say it myself.... :P

Is the any indication of anyone attempting something like remote surgery? If you have heard of such a concept, I would be intensely interested to know more about it.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#5795    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:39 AM

View PostDBunker, on 12 April 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

We should be happy about this, psyche..... Comming from Bee this is an enormous step in the right direction.  :P

Indeed, if anything like this is even being thought about. I do not know of any such concept. I am just hoping we are not swapping one outrageous idea for another is all.

#5796    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 April 2012 - 02:39 AM, said:

Indeed, if anything like this is even being thought about. I do not know of any such concept. I am just hoping we are not swapping one outrageous idea for another is all.

It all wont matter when all the Dark matter meets all the Light matter,then nuttin will matter. right ?
Or was that something I read from Dr. Hawkins ?
WE can only look into the night sky and dream of the wonders that are out there. ANd a little B.B.Q party never hurts ! :innocent:

This is a Work in Progress!

#5797    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:05 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 17 April 2012 - 02:47 AM, said:

It all wont matter when all the Dark matter meets all the Light matter,then nuttin will matter. right ?
Or was that something I read from Dr. Hawkins ?
WE can only look into the night sky and dream of the wonders that are out there. ANd a little B.B.Q party never hurts ! :innocent:

I dunno but if Bee's idea of remote surgery is a possibility at all, then I am pretty impressed I must say!

#5798    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:14 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 April 2012 - 03:05 AM, said:

I dunno but if Bee's idea of remote surgery is a possibility at all, then I am pretty impressed I must say!

There is of course the remote surgery (also known as telesurgery), but I have a feeling thats not what bee is thinking about.  :blush:

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#5799    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,714 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 April 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

Is the any indication of anyone attempting something like remote surgery? If you have heard of such a concept, I would be intensely interested to know more about it.

to be honest...I haven't gone any further than having the idea.

but I just did a quick search (I don't have time for more right now)....and found this

http://en.wikipedia..../Remote_surgery

Possible Uses

One possible use of remote surgery is the Trauma-Pod project conceived by the US military under the Defense Advanced Research Agency. This system is intended to aid wounded soldiers in the battlefield by making use of the skills of remotely located medical personnel.

Another future possibility could be the use of remote surgery during long space exploration missions.

:tu:

#5800    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

Hazz and bee on the same track....now I have seen it all!  :lol:

Edited by DBunker, 17 April 2012 - 03:06 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#5801    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

I pulled this one off the frontpage..... and was wondering what some of you guys thought about it?

http://www.unexplain...n.php?id=225282

#5802    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 April 2012 - 03:05 AM, said:

Dryer got some remote surgery last year for cancer and now hes alive ! Hum ? Something sounds fishy eah?

This is a Work in Progress!

#5803    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

View Postbee, on 17 April 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

to be honest...I haven't gone any further than having the idea.

but I just did a quick search (I don't have time for more right now)....and found this

http://en.wikipedia..../Remote_surgery

:tu:

Hey I am suitably impressed, I had the impression you were thinking of sending beams through the atmosphere to cut up people a long way away, but the robot idea indeed intriguing. Do you think that the Robots might be somehow self propelled or similar so they can get in and out so to speak without being noticed, and what about te time frame? The reports go back as far as the 60's do you think that might simple be a coincidence or do you think that we might have started this that long ago? I would have initially thought technology was not up to speed, but after seeing the directors Lost Shaman mentioned in the BOLA, I realise that man's technology was a great deal more sophisticated than I realised in the 40's and 50's.

I stand corrected, quite an interesting hypothesis Bee.

#5804    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,300 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

View PostHazzard, on 17 April 2012 - 09:14 AM, said:

There is of course the remote surgery (also known as telesurgery), but I have a feeling thats not what bee is thinking about.  :blush:

Hi Hazz

Yeah I had the idea that she meant sending something like lasar beams across the country to cut up things remotely, but it seems she is on the same page. Quite a rational and logical proposition. I was not expecting that!

#5805    Annabis

Annabis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:08 PM

The discovery of Atlantis will clear up much of this confusion. Sorry I cannot elaborate more but soon you will all see.

~To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom~