Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 11 votes

Best evidence for ET visitation - 3rd edition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6153 replies to this topic

#6121    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,118 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

Don't you yearn for the days, incidentally, when if one had a theory to promote, one had to spend some time writing it down and explaining what it involved and what led one to that conclusion, rather than expecting everyone to sit thru a two hour viedo?.

Stirring music, though.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#6122    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,101 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

View Post747400, on 02 December 2012 - 11:21 AM, said:

[...]Does this training cunningly include pretending to be barely literate, and to be unfamiliar with the basic principles of punctuation, or is that just characteristic of the kind of people the CIA recruit for their spooktivities?
That comes with training package. Correct punctuations may rise suspicions.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#6123    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,620 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 02 December 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

On the subject of Hoagland, it appears that, once again, he presents "exhibit A".
http://www.coasttoco...terials_12-1-12

Is it more that mere coincidence that this article is timed closely to Hoaglands "discovery"? :w00t:
http://occupycorpora...al-information/

Yay...Richard...cheers synchronomy :clap:

will watch that when I have time in the next couple of days...

:D

:P

Posted Image

#6124    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,118 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

"An incredibly ancient high-tech ruin, adrift in the sands of mars and time." :cry:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#6125    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,118 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

And did you know that the fact that the mars rover thingumy has 17 cameras is part of some incredibly arcane Illiminati ritual? it's true.

And 60 degrees is incredibly importnat in the hyperdimensional torsion field physics model.
I'm learning lots of new stuff here! :)

Edited by 747400, 02 December 2012 - 01:09 PM.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#6126    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,453 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

Something tells me that the CIA and NSA are more interested in "trolling the internet" for national security reasons (ie, terrorists) verses Mr. Hoagland's pyramids on Mars notions.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#6127    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,118 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

Well, having just watched the whole presentation from our good and learned friend Mr. Hoagland, the premise of which being that we came from Mars after Mars was rendered uninhabitable in an Interplanetary war, and that the Elite are trying to discover the secrets of this ancient Martian civilisation to use for their own ends, I must say that there's a lot of food for thought there, for sure. For those who haven't seen it, i can thoroughly recommend it. Make sure you see it through right to the end. There's a bit right at the end that'll surely bring a tear to the eye. :cry:

H. P. Lovecraft.

#6128    mcrom901

#6129    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

I hear this guy on Coast 2 Coast all the time.

There is no one better at jumping from real science like the Mars rover Curiosity data and space exploration to the absolute bizzare,... His "hyperdimensional physics" is one good example.

http://en.wikipedia....nsional_physics

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#6130    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

• 25,118 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

Apparently Mars needed to be precisly 19.4 degrees above the horizon when it landed, or something. It was apparently something to do with the Illiminati.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#6131    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

bmk1245 - Hola - Government agent??? Musta missed that one.... Did he say that??

Slave2Fate - Hola!! Hope you been well!

#6132    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

Hey there pax dude..... where have you been? And have you found the exhibit A yet?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6133    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,846 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

Be careful PAX you just might fall over laughing after reading a few of these post !

This is a Work in Progress!

#6134    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

To tell you the truth, D..... I think that the UFO subject/mystery has lost its shine.

Its just the same old belief, opinions and cases regurgitated ad nauseum.

If only that Curiosity rumor was real, and NASA had something cool on the way.

Oh well..... maybe when New Horizon gets to pluto Hoth in a couple of years.

Edited by DBunker, 03 December 2012 - 03:55 AM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6135    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:10 AM

View Post747400, on 02 December 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

Well, having just watched the whole presentation from our good and learned friend Mr. Hoagland, the premise of which being that we came from Mars after Mars was rendered uninhabitable in an Interplanetary war, and that the Elite are trying to discover the secrets of this ancient Martian civilisation to use for their own ends, I must say that there's a lot of food for thought there, for sure. For those who haven't seen it, i can thoroughly recommend it. Make sure you see it through right to the end. There's a bit right at the end that'll surely bring a tear to the eye. :cry:

Are there any three breasted females in it?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who